Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

Please Remember

* PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE! *

TWO MONTHS LATER!


Zach's POV.


One month has now passed and Cam is still in his coma. I'm in his hospital room. If vampires could cry, I would be sobbing.

"Why did this have to happen to you, Cam? I really hope you will be okay soon. I miss you so much. I'm sorry that I'm such an idiot. We all miss you soo much. We love you and want you to be okay. Cameron, do you know how much I love you? So much. I'm IN LOVE with you. I want to be your boyfriend. No, I want to be your soul mate. I want to be with you forever and always. I really hope you will wake up soon. We all miss you so much. We love you. I love you." I whisper to his silent body.

I kiss his soft cheek and slowly walk out of the room trying to not break down.

Michael walks over and hugs me.
**********
The Next Day.

I wish Cam was awake. I miss him. I miss everything about him. The way he laughs, the fact that he's always smiley, his beautiful green eyes. He's perfect and he he is practically on Death's Door.

"I love you Cameron. We all do. Please be okay soon." I whisper as I stare at him desperately hoping for movement.

Suddenly I sit up straighter and when I swear that I saw his pinkie finger twitch.

"Cameron?"

Nothing.

"Cameron?" I say desperately and hopefully.

Nothing for a few minutes. I'm about to give up when his head rolls to left, where I am.

"Cameron?"

After a few seconds his eyes slowly open! I jump a bit which makes him jump a lot, when I noticed that they're glazed over. He jumps at the same time as me.

"Cameron?"

"Who... are.... you?" He whispers.

My heart sinks. "I'm Zach. Remember?"

He thinks then shakes his head. "No. I'm...sorry."

Oh God! He's pausing to remember what words are and he doesn't remember me!! This is NOT GOOD!! NOT GOOD!!

"What do you remember?" I ask as my heart sinks lower.

He thinks then shakes his head again. "I'm sorry. It's... too... foggy. What...role....do you...play in...my...life?"

I want to say boyfriend but I know better. "Best friend and band mate." I whisper.

"Band....mate?" He cocks his head.

"Yeah. We're in a band together. Allstar Weekend?"

His head shakes. "Sorry."

"Okay I'm going to go get the doctor. Try and think."

He blinks as I get up and leave.
**********
The Next Day.

Michael's POV.


Everyone is so happy that Cam is awake but he can't remember anything. Only thing he remembers is that he's really a girl wanting to be a guy. Nothing else. We have to keep telling him our names and all and hope it will stick soon.

We all stayed at the hospital last night, except for Skyler. We all slept in rooms they have for non-patients and right now it's 3 AM, yes three AM, and I'm in Cam's room talking to him. We both can't sleep.

"What is...your...name...again?" Cam whispers.

The doctors say he's going to whisper forever. When the crash happened something crushed his throat.

"It's Michael."

"Right. Mich..ael., what..happpend...to me?"

"You got into a car crash."

"Car...crash. How...bad...am I?"

"Really bad, Cameron. Obviously you have horrid memory loss."

"Anything else?""

"Your voice box is crushed so your always going to whisper now. Your left eye is completely blind and your right eye came very, very close to being completely blind. Your eyes are also now going to be glazed over permantly. And they sat your going have to re-learn how to walk."

He nods. "Okay. It's...Michael...right?"

I nod. "Yes." I answer as I try to not cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stupid Mibba! Yes, I know it's different then before. I write weird and sometimes it's hard to read what I wrote. So I have to re write some of the things that I can't read. Sorry. So last night I was just doodling in my binder and I found the chapters for "Secrets". Turns out I did write them down and then forget. Stupid me. Two of them I can't find - "I Love You So Much" and "Heart Beat" so I'll just skip those two. I'm going the next two tomorrow and then two the day after that. :) The last chapter, where Cam runs away, is going to be THE LAST chapter but I PROMISE THEIR WILL BE A SEQUEL!! I PROMISE!! <3 :D <3