Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

Chapter 14

Michael's POV.

"How much longer do you think it will be before he can remember anything?" Skyler asks.

"Honestly I don't know. Hopefully not to long. We need him to remember." I reply.

"I can't believe he has to re-learn how to walk and his memory is gone but he remembers how to talk." Zach says as he shakes his head.

"I know. It's so weird." Me and my girl reply.

"When will that happen?" Sky asks.

"When will what happen?" Zach asks.

"When will they start teaching him how to walk again?"

"Oh. Umm, I think in two weeks our so."

"Yeah." I agree.

"Okay. I can't believe he's going to be permanently whispering now."

"I know. Sad. How do you think the learning to walk will go?" Zach asks.

"Hopefully it will all be good. Hopefully." I reply.

Zach nods. "Yeah. Let's hope his recovery will be all good."

"Are we going to tell him the crash is our fault?"

"Let's not. It might be for the best."

"Okay dokey." I nod. "Hey Sky? Do you want to see him? I know you haven't yet."

She shrugs. "Sure."
****
"Hey Cam. How are you?" I ask as we walk in.

"That's..it. Cam." He mutters. He looks up. "Who..are..you.. guys?"

"I'm Mike, this is Zach and Skyler."

He gives a small smile. "Skyler. What a pretty name."

Sky smiles. "Thanks. No one has ever completed my name before."

He gives another small smile.

"Uhh, so Cam. How are you today?" I ask.

He shrugs and starts staring at his lap.

"Yeah. Not too well I assume."

He nods. "Who..are..you?"

"Mike, Sky and Zach."

"Okay." He starts playing with his hands.

"Cam, are you sure you don't remember anything?" Zach asks.

"I'm..sure. Sorry."

We all sigh.

"Well we should get going." I say.

"Bye." He mutters.

We wave and walk out.

Cameron's POV.

I...hate...this!! Everyone is....pratcally...down...on thier....knees,....begging me...to...remember. My...brain....is too....foggy to....remember anything...and...too...damged...to keep...info...stored! Like, I...can't...even...remember what...some...words...are! If I can't....rember...little things....like that,....how... am I... expected to...rember big and/...or important...things?! Can't they... PLEASE... just give...me a...break?!? PLEASE!!

A..woman that I...don't remember...walks in.

"Do you need anything?" She asks.

"Your...name."

"I'm Peggy. Your Mom."

I slowly nod. "Okay. Where are....my.....kids?"

"Want me to go get them?"

I nod. "Yes.. please."

"Okay. I'll be right back."

She leaves.

As soon as I hear the door shut I close my eyes and rub my temples. I sigh out loud. Will I ...ever be...able to....rember...anything?! I kind of feel like..breaking...down and...and....and - ...what... is that...word?!?! - and...crying - that...the...word!! - right now.

I open my eyes as I hear the door open.

I smile at my... children as...whoever she is...walks in... with them.

I gather all three in my arms and look down smiling at them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm excited for the sequel!! :D But it needs a title. Any ideas?
Is the number of readers on a chapter screwed up on you guys too? It now always says 0 readers on a new chapter I post even though people post comments on the new chapter, indicating the read it. me too. The things I'm really pissed about right now is that Mibba deleted all of my story layouts so I have to re-do those and the story comments are still messed up (it was doing it before Mibba crashed). It really makes me pissed! UGG!! So mad!!