Status: Completed!

Life; It's Just Full of Secrets

A Very Happy "Birthday"

THREE MONTHS LATER!

Zach's POV.


"So what do you think this doctor will say?" My Dad asks me.

We are going to a special doctor to see if this one can determine what's wrong with me. I'm still having those strange mood swings.

"Who knows? But if I get told the same thing that other doctor told me, I'm just giving up."

My Dad nods. "Yeah. Like, really? Possessed? Really? That's impossible, exspically for vampires."

I nod as I open the door to the building.
**********
After doing all the tests they do the doctor leaves for a minute.

"What do you think this one will say?" My Dad asks.

I shrug. "I just want a real answer."

"Me too. Your behavior isn't normal."

"No. It's not. Exspically for a vampire."

"We should go hunting tomorrow." My Dad says looking at my eyes.

I nod. "Sounds good! I'm soo hungry!"

"I guess with the stress of Cameron in the hospital you haven't really gotten enough time to eat. You gotta be with your best friend for life."

I nod. "Yup."

The doctor walks in.

"Well, Mr. Porter, after doing all theses tests, we believe you are schizophrenic."

"You mean you think that I have a split personalty?" I ask with my eyebrows high.

She nods. "Yes."

I look at my Dad.

He shrugs. "Sounds real to me."

"Yes. I actually believe you for some reason. So what do you have to do?"

"Well the one thing that usually works in hypnotism. It doesn't always work and we have other options, but hypnotism is the best option."

I think about it for a minute and then nod. "Okay. Let's try it."
**********
The Next Day.

Michael's POV.


"How are you today Cam?" I ask as I walk into his hospital room.

"Hi. Your name is Mike, right?"

My jaw hits the floor. "OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! YOU SPOKE YOUR FIRST SENTENCE WITHOUT PAUSING TO THINK OF WORDS!! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!" I yell elated.

A grin spreads across his face. "I did, didn't I? YES!! YEY!!"

"YOU DID IT AGAIN!! YES!! YEY!!" I run over and hug him really tight.

Zach walks in eating a Popsicle. What is it with him always eating a Popsicle when he walks into a hospital room??

"What's all this happy yelling about?"

"HE SPOKE TWO SENTENCES WITHOUT WITHOUT PAUSING TO THINK AND HE REMEMBER MY NAME!! Well, the short form. But same thing!" I grin.

His jaw hits the floor like mine had. "OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! REALLY?! Do you know my name?"

Cam scrunches his face. "Mack?"

"It's Zach, short for Zachary but close enough!!" He runs over and joins the hug.

After a few minutes of happy silent hugging Cam breaks it by saying:

"Guys, your squeezing me too tight. And..Zach, your Popsicle is dripping on me."

"Sorry." We apologize.

Zach throws his Popsicle out the window - which makes me and Cam laugh - and the we continue to hug Cam, but not as tight.

"Hey, guess what Cam?" Zach says suddenly.

"What..Zach?"

"Today is your "birthday"."

"Really? Then why did you use finger quotes?"

"Long story." Me and Zach say at the same time.

"Tell me!"
****
After me and Zach tell the story of how me and Cam are really Twin Brothers, Cam says:

"WOW!! OKAY, I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!! OH MY GOD!! WOW!!"

"I know Brother!" I exclaim.

"So I'm really 23 but I have to pretend today is my first day of being 23."

"Yup. By the way, my name is actually Michael, but Mike is one of my short forms. I prefer Mikey though."

He smiles. "Okay Mikey."

"You recovered fast." Zach comments.

"It's been THREE MONTHS! That is NOT fast!" Cam protests.

"I agree with Cam. Today is a happy day." I comment.

""Happy"? You mean elated! Today is very special!" Zach exclaims.

"Yes. You are right." I admit.
**********
Two Hours Later.

Zach's POV.


I walk back into Cam's room after "eating" lunch with Mikey ans Sky. They actually ate though. But I don't eat. I'm a vampire. Do I have to keep reminding you?

"You look happy." We comment as we see Cam's face.

"Happy is not the word. Elated is more like it!" Cam grins.

"What happened?" We walk over to his bed.

He grins wider.

Man, he could light up a whole town with that smile. It's taking all my will power to not kiss him.

"Did you hear me Zach?" Cam asks.

I shake my head. "Sorry."

"I took my first steps!!"

"OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! REALLY?! HOW MANY?!" I yell elated.

An hour ago!! I took THREE steps!!"

"I'M SO PROUD!!" I run over and join the hug Mike and Sky were already giving him. I lightly kiss his forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just one more chapter (I'll upload it tomorrow. Too lazy right now) and then on to the sequel! YEY!! :D <3
Mibba is slowly fixing itself. "Tidal Wave" is now back in my list of stories! YEY! :D