Status: Slow

Between Borders

Letter

~~~~~~Hogwarts year 3.~~~~~~~~

Vincent Crabbe, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, and Gregory Goyle sat eating breakfast at the Slytherin table all chatting away about the summer to come.

“My parents and I are going to Rome, my mom wants to buy some new jewellery and apparently they have the best, so off we go.” Blaise bragged as he sat eating his apple. Draco rolled his eyes as he continued eating his pancakes as he watched Crabbe and Goyle argue over who was going to get the last crepe.
“Bloody hell it’s magic, the plate will refill once you take the last one” snapped Draco. The two automatically stopped at the comment, and shrugged their shoulders. Draco felt something pull on his left arm. He looked over to see Pansy Parkens smiling up at him. He rolled his eyes in annoyance and tried to pull his arm away but as everyone knew once she got a hold of you she will not let go.
“What Pansy?”
“Draco, are you going away this summer?” she asked as she fluttered her eyelashes causing Draco to shiver in repulsion. ‘Why I slept with her I’ll never know…wait it was the butterbeer’ he thought as he thought back. ‘Memo, never try random things in Father’s cabinet when Pansy is near.’
“Pansy, I’ve told you that I’m going to see my Uncle.”
“Can I come?”
“No” he snapped as he managed to pull his arm free.
“Pansy, stop annoying Draco. I think you’re the only one who hasn’t clued in that Draco doesn’t want you.”
Pouting Pansy turned to the girl beside her who stopped making out with a guy.
“But out Horten, this has nothing to do with you.”
“Psh please, I’m the one who’s going to marry Draco and everyone knows it.” Georgia Horten turned her body away from the guy beside her.
“He’s going to marry me!” Pansy fumed as she glared.
“Only in your dreams, right Draco?” Georgia asked overlooking pansy.
“Nothings set so leave me outta this.” Turning his head he caught eye’s with his enemy Harry Potter. He glared which caused Harry to glare back which triggered his friends Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley to turn and do the same. All the Slytherins turn and glare causing the golden trio to look away.
“Stupid pricks. Think their all that.” Everybody agreed with Blaises comment and went back to eating.

Soon the owls came to drop of letters from home. A brown owl came and dropped a letter in front of Crabbe causing everyone around them to stare in wonder.
“That for me?” questioned Crabbe as he stared in amazement himself.
“Who else would it be for? You really asking or is it a rhetorical” came the deep voice of Kent Horten.
“Shut up Horten. Open it, Crabbe” came the commanding voice of Draco.
“*sigh* isn’t he so commanding and gorgeous?” came Georgia’s voice.
“Sis can you stop it, it’s creeping me out”
“Shut up Kent, I can talk about my future husband if I want too.”
“Girl you better wake up because he’s marring me” Pansy snapped causing a argument.
“What about me Georgia? Your BOYFRIEND” came the annoyed voice of Brent Frot. Georgia rolling her eyes looked over at Brent, “you are a boyfriend, nothing more, I didn’t even want to date you, you were just to fucking clingy so I gave in. Besides you’re hot but now I’m bored so were over, Happy? Now shut up” turning from his shocked face she went back to arguing with Pansy.
”Bitch” snarled Brent as he stood up and left the Great Hall.
“The letter is from a distant aunt saying my cousin is coming to Hogwarts next year and that they want me to take care of her” shrugged Crabbe as he went back to eating.
“Your cousin? We’ve met all your cousins which one is she?” questioned Goyle.
“Why does it matter? None of them are hot.” Kent said as he pushed his plate away.

“Nah, this one you haven’t met. Grandma disowned them when Aunty Mary said she was moving to the States. Apparently she married and moved to Canada had a child then moved back to the States a few years ago. Mom met her about a year ago by chance. Apparently she looks amazing like me” Everyone listened intently especially the guys till Crabbe said she was like him. They scoffed and went back to everything their doing.
“So when you have to meet her?” asked Goyle as he reached for another piece of toast and Jam.
“Apparently I have to pick her up from the…airport?” Crabbe said in confusion.
“What the hell is that?” asked Pansy.
“It’s a place where muggles go to when they come in from another country on huge metal pieces called planes.” Stated Brent.
“Why the hell is she coming on that? Oh God, she’s a blood traitor” Crabbe eye’s went wide as the words left Georgia’s lips.
“What?! Draco why would my mom make me meet her? What, why, wh-?” Stammered Crabbe.
“Crabbe shut up there is a good reason and I doubt she’s a bloody traitor. You know who your parent’s were.” Crabbe nodded as he said ‘yea your right’ and things alike. “Beside we have to deal with her anyway since she’s going to be in Slytherin right?” “Yea, she’ll be in Slytherin all our family even Aunty was in the house. So no problem there.”
“What ever I’m fine with her, since she’s from your family I don’t have to worry about her being compition to me” said Georgia.
“If Draky wants to help her settle in I’m more then willing to help her out.”
“Thanks Pansy, Draco your girlfriend is nice”
“OOOO Crabbe you smart after all” squealed Pansy as she reattached herself on Draco.
“Shut up Crabbe I’m not her boyfriend.”

Then the entire group went back to eating. Not knowing of the adventures and drama to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy
L.