Status: Slow

Between Borders

Plan

I sat waiting on my bed for my sister.
“Any minute Ursula, I’ve got a train to catch you know.” I yelled as I observed my nails with boredom.
“Okay I’m here. Thank you so much Avira for doing this for me. Switching with me n all.” My sister said. “I’ve always wanted to be pretty” she whispered but I still heard her.
“You are beautiful” I answered.
She laughed dryly while saying “ya right” I stood up and rapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her shoulder.
“I’m serious, you know that” I cooed while moving her bangs behind her ear. She moved forward and turned to face me. She grabbed my arm and led me to a huge mirror standing us side by side. I groaned at what she was about to say.

“Please don’t”.

“No you know just by looking in the mirror that I was born the ugly duckling and that I’m not going to change. You’re the pride and joy of mother you know that. You are tall have the wavy platinum blond hair, the storm blue eyes that make guys faint. You are smart, powerful, Veela beautiful and have the boobs n ass that make you the dream of every guy while I have nothing. Boring brown hair, I got boobs but sadly I also got the fat genes with those. I have boring brown eyes and bits of acne. No one believes we’re sisters when we are together. Also I’m almost non existent to mother. And father acts like I’m not here at all. All I got going is brains” tears ran down here cheek.

“What I see is a girl that people want to know, a kind, smart, and beautiful women. You give people a great feeling it makes people want you around them. And fat? Psh please your voluptuous I wish I had as many curves as you and lets face it, I’m so going bald before you.” I finished which caused my sister to laugh. “And don’t pay attention to our parents their stupid and annoying. As soon as we are of age we’re out of here whether they like it or not. Remember, were going to buy a little cottage in the forest just you and me and a dog or two maybe even a horse for me. They can’t hurt you anymore.”

“It was talk sis, why would you give up such a great life for me? You don’t have to leave I can go it’s fine I ca-” I turned her to face me and I looked at her dead in the eyes.
“No we can go and we will leave and be on that lake as we planned. I was ignorant when I was a little girl but now I am not. How can I sit and watch my other half be treated like this? I won’t let them treat you like they do anymore, no matter what” I said as I traced a scar that ran from her temple to her ear. “I was guarded, stupid but once you told me I knew I had to stop it.”

“And you did, you always stopped dad from attacking me or mother from saying things to me, you’ve done a lot.” I shook my head.

“Not soon enough to save you from the pain. But I will protect you. So before we separate lets pull our hair out enough for two days so we can be each other. Then after that we will worry about the result.” She nodded and stepped away from the mirror and brought out 4 water bottles full of green liquid. I went to the bed and grabbed my hair brush and pulled 15 hairs from it. I laid them on the bed then brushed my hair to get more lose hairs for my sister. I stopped and took out the new hair and counted 17 more pieces. I handed them to my sister and she handed me some of her hair. I put it into a plastic bad and grabbed 2 huge bottles filled with Polyjuice Potion. I kissed my sister on the cheek then headed towards the door.
“Message me okay?”

“Of course Avira see you winter break?” I nodded and waved and disappeared to my room.
Mistress

I stood at the gate for the plane to England with my father and mother. I turned and looked up at my mom. My mother was blond and full Veela with crystal blue eyes. She was slender and petite standing only at 5’3. My father had dark chocolate hair with striking brown eyes his features sharp and alluring. He stood at 5’10 and he was buff making more then a few heads turn. The smiled down at me with pride and kissed me on the cheek.
“Oh it’s so hard sending our little girl to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic this year. I wish we hadn’t moved then we could’ve stayed together.” I smiled at my mother. “Thanks, but why are both of you here? Shouldn’t someone be with Ursula? She’s changing schools too” I raised my eyebrow purposefully towards my father.

“She’s a big girl and we had to choose to see you off or her since you left at the same time so we chose you. We’ll send her a letter.” He said in a stern voice. I knew for sure mom would be with me since I was her birth child and Ursula was from one of dads many women.
“She’ll be fine sweetie don’t worry I gave her a card when she left.” Mom was kind but she didn’t know how to act around Ursula she was kind of mean since she was from a women her husband had cheated on her with. Ursula was resentful towards her birth mom and always referred to my mother as her own. I smiled and hugged each of them. I put on the perfect smile and waved to them as they left. Once they were out of site I turned to the left and walked away towards the gate that departed for England. I saw Ursula and waved. She smiled and ran towards me.
“Ready to change lives?” She asked excitedly. I let out a musical laugh and nodded giving her my plane ticket and carry on bag with my clothes for two days as she gave me her bag.

“I put a charm on our plane ticket and on our passports so they will see your name on the ticket not mine and visa versa.”

“Thanks so much, I just don’t think I can go to a school like Hogwarts.”

“I know, don’t you worry I know, an all girls school is perfect for you.” I smiled and hugged her one last time. “Hurry the plane is about to leave."

“Back at cha. See you winter break.” I nodded and headed to my new gate I handed the ticket and passport and headed onto the walkway leading towards the plane. The flight attendant smiled and led me to first class. ‘I guess even for Ursula they don’t want her sitting squished beside muggles, good.” I smiled put up my bag after pulling out the iPod I had put in the carry on before we left the house. I smiled leaned back and waited for take of.