Status: Finally updated! Yay! Hope you enjoy. New chapted will be up soon! :)

Everything About You

Marry You

The tour was flying by so quickly and before I knew it we were back in Australia.

Every time I thought about Mia & I’s date that I had planned I became nervous and I felt my heart speed up.

MIA’S P.O.V

We were back in Australia but we were staying in a hotel this time rather than my house.

Every time I mentioned how excited I was about mine & Harry’s date his mind seemed to go off into a far off place and when he thought I wasn’t looking his face showed a hint of nervousness and I wondered why he was so nervous. It wasn’t like we had never been on a date before.

What was so different about this time I wondered.

HARRY’S P.O.V

It was the day of our date and as I got ready I felt my heart beating faster than ever before and I took a deep breath as I looked myself up and down in the mirror.

It was Summer here and I had decided to put on a pair of long shorts and a button up shirt leaving the top button undone and the sleeves rolled up.

I felt a hand on my back and as I looked up I saw Louis smiling at me.

“This is it, huh?” I turned and smiled at him.

“Yeah, it is.” I tried breathing in and out to calm myself down as I looked at the open jewelry box with the ring in it.

I walked over to it and picked it up. I sat on the bed and ran my free hand through my curls as Louis sat next to me.

“I’m so nervous Louis.” He put his arm around my shoulders and he pat me on the arm.

“Don’t be mate. Honestly, she’s going to say yes.”

I shook my head, “i’m not nervous about her saying yes. I’m nervous about... well, um... asking her. I have no idea what to say.”

Louis took in a deep breath. “I don’t want to sound cheesy, but say what your heart feels. Just be real with her. Don’t plan it out otherwise it will sound too fake.”

I took in a deep breath. “Okay.” He smiled at me as I looked up and I smiled back.

“Louis. Thank you so much for always listening and talking with me. I don’t say it enough but I really do appreciate it more than you will ever know.” He hugged me.

“Anytime mate. That’s what best friends are for.”

I looked at the time. “Looks like I better go get Mia and we should get going. Bye Louis. Thanks again.”

I shoved the ring in my bag I had packed for our date and I had Paul put the bag and packed basket in the back of the car while I got Mia.

I walked into her room to see her standing on the balcony in a beautiful floral dress.

I quietly walked in and I wrapped my arms around her waist as she placed her arms on mine intertwining her fingers with mine.

“I keep forgetting how beautiful it is here every time I leave.” She closed her eyes and I spun her around softly so I could grab her face.

As I looked down at her, her forest green eyes pierced mine as she smiled and kissed me.

She sighed. “But England in is beautiful as well.” I kissed her forehead and pulled her into my chest as I hugged her.

“We better head off sweetie. I have to pick something up from your Aunty & Uncle’s house for the date.

She looked at me eyes slit and a smile on her face. “I’m interested to see what you’re picking up.”

---

MIA’S P.O.V

We reached my house & Rob and Tracey greeted us at the front.

“I filled up the tank for you already so she’s full and ready to go.” My uncle threw a set of keys at Harry and they both had massive smiles on their faces as they hugged us.

“You guys are awfully cheery.” I said.

“It’s just been a really good day today and I feel like tonight is just going to be even better.” My Aunt said and her eyes flickered to Harry who was smiling.

“What’s going on?” Harry smiled as the garage door started to open and I saw my Uncle’s ute with a mattress and blankets set up in the back.

I smiled as it reminded me of my first official date with Harry.

HARRY’S P.O.V

Mia’s face lit up when she saw the set up of her Uncle’s car.

“I can already feel this is going to be amazing.” She said her eyes wide and a huge smile on her face.

Paul came out of the car with my bag and the picnic basket.

As Mia saw the basket she started bouncing and clapping her hands excitedly.

I turned to Paul, Tracey and Rob to thank them for their help as I set off to my secret location for the date.

---

Mia spent the whole car trip trying to guess where we were going but she didn’t manage.

After a half an hour drive we were finally at the place as I drove off road and parked the car in a field of flowers by a lake.

I stopped the car and Mia’s face was ecstatic.

“This is exactly like our first date,” she said.

“Not quite yet.” I helped her around to the back of the truck and I walked back to the front to plug my iPod in.

As I did I scrolled down my songs until I got to K and found the song I was looking for.

The song begun and I walked around to where she stood.

Kiss me out of the bearded barley,
Nightly, beside the green, green grass.
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step,
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

As the song played we both took our shoes off to feel the grass beneath our feet and we started dancing.

She lay her head on my chest as we swayed and I held her out and spun her out then back in.

“This is absolutely perfect Harry. Definitely worth the wait.”

I smiled at her and I lifted her so her legs were wrapped around my waist.

I sat her down on the mattress in the back and I pressed my lips to hers. She tightened her legs around my waist and she grabbed a handful of my hand lightly to pull me closer.

She moved back so she was fully on the mattress and I crawled onto it until I was hovering over her.

She pulled my head closer again and started kissing me this time.

I pulled away to catch my breath and she had my bottom lip in between her teeth and she let go smiling at me sexily that made me want her desperately.

We both lay there catching our breath and I hopped out of the back.

“Where are you going?” I smiled at her as I returned with the picnic basket.

She was sat up with her legs crossed as I mocked her position after I sat next to her.

I opened the basket pulling the blanket out first and then laying the food out.

“I made some of this last night while you were sleeping & bought the rest this morning.” There was lots of her favourite sweet foods and she grabbed my face and planted a kiss on my lips.

“This is amazing Harry.”

I smiled. “I also brought some wine.” She grinned at me as I poured her a glass then myself one.

---

We spent the evening eating all of the food and drinking the wine while under the blanket watching as the sun set.

This was it. The perfect opportunity.

“Mia.” My heart was beating so fast. I got out of the back and stood at the end helping her out.

“Hold on I need to grab something.”

She looked confused. “Okay. What else more could you get? Hope it’s not more food, i’m stuffed.” I heard her laugh as I grabbed the small box and shoved it in my pocket before returning to her.

I had also put Kiss Me back on for this moment.

I put a camera down on the back of the truck facing us on video so it was recording.

I pulled her down to the lake as the song played and the sun set.

I held her hands and I looked her directly in the eyes.

“Mia. We’ve been dating for just over 3 years now and I know we have had our rough patches, but through everything I have loved you endlessly. From the moment we met I knew you were going to be so incredibly special to me. I fell in love with you after the first month we started dating and I have never felt this way about anyone in my entire life.”

My heart was racing and I could feel my palms sweating.

“You are the most beautiful woman ever, not just on the outside but the inside to. I love everything about you from the top of your head the tips of your toes. After all the shit i’ve put you through, you have still loved me endlessly. The months we were apart were hell for me. I felt like I had lost a part of me. I don’t want to lose you again Mia. You are too special to me.”

Her eyes were filling with tears as were mine.

“I’ve been planning this for a while, I was going to do this on your birthday but yeah. We weren’t exactly on good terms then.”

I got down on one knee and pulled the box out of my pocket as Mia started crying.

“Amelia Rae Thompson, I love you with every single part of me. I’ve seen you at your worst, i’ve seen you at your best. I’ve been there for your good, bad and ugly times. Every moment with you is amazing. We have had so many incredible times together and I can’t think of anyone more special that I want to spend the rest of my life with. Mia, I want to marry you. The question is, will you marry me?”

Mia had her hands over her mouth and tears running down her face. She had a massive smile on her face and I think she was in shock for a couple of seconds.

She finally started nodding and she laughed, “Yes Harry. Yes yes yes!”

I stood up and put the ring on her finger and I picked her up by the waist and spun her around before placing my hands on both sides of her face and kissing her.

She looked at the ring. “It’s beautiful Harry. I love you so much.”

“I love you too.” We both had tears running down our faces and I noticed the stars were coming out.

Dancing in the moonlight by Toploader started playing and we both danced.

We stayed out until a little bit past midnight and we drove back to Mia’s house to tell her Aunt and Uncle the news.

---

The lights were still on as I had suspected they would be and we were greeted at the door.

Tracey looked at us both. “So...?”

I pressed my forehead to Mia’s and kissed her before I turned to Tracey. “She said yes.”

Mia chimed in holding out her hand showing off the ring. “We’re engaged!”

Her Aunty and Uncle burst out in tears and pulled us both up in a group hug as Mia’s cousin appeared.

“What’s all this about?” Mia walked over to him showing him the ring.

“Oh my gosh! Congratulations guys! I am so happy for you!” He hugged Mia and then me.

I turned to Rob and Tracey, “Thank you guys for all of your help with the car and mattress. But also, thank you for giving me permission to marry your... well your daughter. I promise that I will love her every second until the day I die.”

Rob stepped forward. “You’re welcome. We couldn’t think of anyone better suited for her than you and we are happy to welcome you into our family.” I hugged him and gave him the keys when Paul came downstairs.

“Paul?” He smiled.

“I fell asleep waiting for you both to get back so I could drive you both back.” He walked over to us and pulled us both up in a hug. “Congratulations to you both.” He smiled.

I turned to Mia. “Time to tell the boys.” She nodded.

MIA’S P.O.V

I still hadn’t recovered from the shock of the proposal and the tears of joy wouldn’t stop flowing.

I held Harry’s hand as we head back to the hotel to tell the boys.

There were paparazzi out the front of the hotel but Harry and I were too happy to be annoyed.

Harry grabbed my hand and held up the ring for the cameras as they started snapping photos as if their lives depended on it, which it probably did, and they shouted congratulations at us until we stepped into the lobby.

The elevator ride felt like it was taking forever but we finally reached our level.

“I’m so excited to tell them.” I smiled at him and he smiled back tears filling his eyes again.

“Me too.”

We were standing outside where we could hear the boys gathered and Harry’s hand lingered on the door handle.

He looked at me. “Are you ready to be tackled?” I laughed.

“I hope so.” He turned the door knob slowly and the boys all turned as the floor creaked under our weight.

Their eyes automatically started flicking back and forth between our faces and we tried to keep a straight face as Niall spotted the ring.

“SHE SAID YES!” He pointed at and Harry and I couldn’t contain ourselves any longer.

Harry just said a simple “yup,” before we were both attacked with hugs.

The boys were blabbering on and on about how they knew this would happen, how excited and happy they were and then I got lost in it all not knowing who was saying what.

They all calmed down and took their turns looking at the ring. Once we were done telling them we rang Harry’s family.

We put them on speaker phone as we sat on the bed in front of it.

“Harry? Hi love. How are you?” It was his Mum who had answered.

“Hi Mum. Mia’s here too. Can you please gather the family together?”

“Okay.” We heard her calling out to everyone and there were more people there than we suspected.

“Mia and I have something to tell you.” There was a silence on the end of the phone when we heard Harry’s cousin.

“No bloody way! YOU DID IT! YOU PROPOSED?!” I heard his family gasp and he laughed.

“Pretty much, and she said yes.” His family all started screaming and we both laughed.

It was hard to hear who was speaking but there were a lot of congratulations & best wishes.

Once we hung up I took a deep breath. “There’s one person we have to call.”

Harry nodded at me and I dialed my Dad’s number.

He answered the phone. “Hi Mia! How are you? What’s up?”

I smiled to myself as my eyes filled with tears.

“I’m going to get straight to the point because i’m going to cry in a minute. Harry and I are engaged.”

“Congratulations! That is so exciting!” I heard him call out to his wife and kids, “Mia and Harry are engaged.

There were congratulations from his wife and even his kids.

“We’re still deciding when the wedding is but we both have a few months off soon to plan it all.”

I took in a deep breath. Harry spoke. “We’d both love it if you all could be there.”

I heard the smile in my Dad’s voice. “We’d love to come. Wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

I smiled. “It’s getting late here Dad. I’ll talk to you soon. I love you. Bye.”

He said goodbye and the silence lingered as Harry and I lay next to each other on the bed eyes locked on each other.

Harry pulled me into him and he kissed me on the forehead before we both dozed off.