Status: Finally updated! Yay! Hope you enjoy. New chapted will be up soon! :)

Everything About You

Here's To Us

HARRY’S P.O.V

I woke up with my arm wrapped around Mia and her head on my bare chest. I knew she was already awake because I could feel her making continuous circles on my chest with her finger.

I opened my eyes to see her looking up at me as she rolled on top of me.

“Morning.” She smiled and I saw her face was glowing.

“Morning future Mrs Styles.” Her smiled widened as she buried her face in my chest and I kissed her head.

She then sat up as she moved forward to sit on my lower stomach.

I placed my hands on her legs and looked up at her.

She looked down at me like she wanted to ask me something but was hesitant to.

“What is it love?” I smiled at her.

“I was just wondering, when we were planning on getting married.” She scrunched her face up in preparation for my answer and I laughed.

“I was thinking, because we have the whole year just doing some minor work and going into the studio to record our stuff as you will be, we have that time to plan it then so a January wedding.”

She nodded at me and her face said i’m listening but i’m thinking at the same time.

“Okay. Where will we have it? I’m thinking England, because well, I don’t have many people to invite from down here and I can afford to fly them all over.”

I smiled at her. “That sounds like a good plan. I already know the perfect place to check out when we go back to England.”

She smiled excitedly now. “Sounds good.”

I started to poke her legs and tickling her until she flipped over and I was on top of her with her legs wrapped around my waist.

I leaned and kissed her over and over again when the door burst open.

“Are you kidding me?” Mia laughed and flopped back on the pillow and dropped her legs.

The boys all walked in and sat down on the bed surrounding us.

Niall had something behind his back and we both looked at him confused.

“What’s going on guys?” They all smiled at us.

“Nothing. We just wanted to say congratulations...” Louis was interrupted by Zayn “and how you better make us your groomsmen.” Louis shook his head and laughed.

“That too, but we wanted to give you something.” Niall pulled out a thick, square present.

I grabbed it from his hands and opened it together to reveal a photo album.

Mia and I both loved how old and vintage it looked and we were about to thank them when Niall spoke.

“Open it.” He started bouncing.

The front of it had a message from each of the boys and it was signed by them. There were also messages from Mia’s family & friends and my family and friends.

We flipped through and the first few pages were filled with pictures of Mia and I, even ones of us and the boys and family and friends.

I saw Mia tearing up and I smiled at them all.

“This is great. Thank you so much. Also, of course you’re going to be my groomsmen and so is Mia’s cousin but I think, and this doesn’t mean I love any of you less, but I would like it if Louis would be my best man.” He shot up from his slouched position and practically tackled me on the bed.

He had tears in his eyes as he hugged me and he hid his face in my shoulder so everyone else wouldn’t see him.

He whispered in my ear. “Thank you for choosing me. This means the world. I love you man.”

“I wouldn’t want anyone else to be my best man. Love you too mate.”

I heard Mia giggle as her and the boys let out a chorus of “aww’s.” “Bromance!” She shouted as the rest of the boys tackled us and we fell off of the bed.

Mia was leaning over the edge laughing when Louis’ hand shot up and pulled her down on top of us.

“Ouch!” We all separated ourselves as Zayn and Liam writhed on the ground in pain, hands on their crotches.

“Mia, you knee’d me in the balls.” She laughed.

“Sorry Liam.” He managed to get up and chase her out of the room down the hallway when Zayn kept groaning.

“Mia didn’t get me, Louis did.” Louis was sitting next to me laughing with Niall.

“Ahh, sack tapping people is so fun.”

Zayn flung a pillow at Louis head and it missed him but smacked Mia in the face just as she ran back into the room.

She cracked up laughing. “Oh my gosh. If that wasn’t meant for me, whoever threw that has perfect aim or just really good luck!”

She laughed and leaned on Niall’s back pushing him down until he was practically folded in half.

He laughed and tried to get her off eventually resorting to pulling her over his shoulder and dumping her on the bed.

They were both laughing when Paul came in.

“Hey guys. Meet & greet has been cancelled today due to the police. Way too many people have showed up and it’s becoming dangerous so you have the day off.”

Louis perked up, “Wiiiccckkeeddddd!”

Mia spoke. “Do you guys want to go surfing again at my Aunt & Uncle’s house?”

The boys looked worried remembering what happened last time.

“Oh come on guys. That was a one off thing! It won’t happen this time. My board was just getting old, they bought me a new one for when we were back here.”

We all looked at each other. “Alright!”

“Wicked! I’m going to go chuck my bathers on.” She disappeared into the bathroom as she changed and I put the photo album away in my bag.

The boys disappeared into their rooms to change returning at the same time as Mia came out of the bathroom.

She had her bikini on with no shirt covering it and a pair of jean shorts over her bottoms.

I saw the boys stop and hesitate a little before they kept walking and I laughed.

She was bending over at her suitcase when I pulled her by the waist onto my lap, kissing her neck once she was sitting.

She sat on me sideways and I saw her shiny scar from her time spent in the hospital.

I ran my finger along it as she watched carefully. I moved my hand all the way up her stomach around to her back and to the back of head as I pulled her gently closer to me in a small kiss.

She leaned and whispered after letting out a small sigh. “You have no idea what you do to me do you?”

I laughed as she bit her lip. “I know. That’s why I do it.” She laughed and hit me before standing up.

“Ready to go boys & girl?” Paul popped his head through the door.

“Sure are.” Mia smiled. “Do you want to hang around with my Aunt & Uncle or maybe come surfing with us when we’re there?”

He smiled warmly at her. I don’t think she understood what that invitation meant to him. Paul had always been the “babysitter” for a lot of people and he never got a break from any of it. To have someone invite him to relax meant a lot and the boys and I could see it all over his face.

He nodded at her and smiled. “Sure. That sounds fun.”

We head off to her Aunt & Uncle’s place and she sat in the front this time chatting to Paul on the way there as the boys and I had a brief phone call with our management.

I told them about my engagement to Mia and they were happy but they told us to put off revealing it to the press for a while which frustrated me but I had no choice.

We pulled up to their house and we were greeted warmly as usual and we head straight out for a surf.

As suspected, Paul stayed back on the patio with Rob & Tracey and he seemed to be enjoying himself.

We all put our wetsuits on while Mia sprinted forward in her board shorts and bikini top.

I watched her as she sprint forward, board under arm as she dove under the water on her board.

She went under for a while before she popped up in the calm.

“Harry, oi mate!” I turned at Zayn who was looking at me smiling as the boys laughed.

“Hmm?”

“Which board do you want?” I looked at them all examining them carefully as I picked one.

“This one.”

“Alright. Now that we’re set, let’s go catch some waves!” We all ran towards the water and Mia was already up on a massive wave, her board gliding through it with ease as she held her hand in the water as it rushed passed her.

We joined in and Niall and Louis accidentally bumped into each other at one point, knocking each other off of the board.

Mia started giggling and she jokingly yelled “amateurs” while they just laughed and shook their heads.

Mia swam over to me. “I think i’m going to head in and lie in the sun for a bit while you boys have fun here.”

I smiled and kissed her when our boards were pulled out from under us. We both came up laughing as she hoped back on her board and swam to the shore.

MIA’S P.O.V

After I reached the shore I dragged my board to the shed before walking to the patio to grab my towel.

“How are you all getting along?”

Paul turned to me & smiled. “Great!”

“That’s good. Well, i’m going to go lie down in the sun for a bit. Catch you guys later!” I wandered down the stars and onto the sand.

I put my towel down and lay down on top of it, then put my sunglasses on and shut my eyes.

The heat felt so good on my bare skin that I let out a sigh.

I heard the boys shouting at each other and I heard someone shout, “finally! Well done Harry,” and when I looked up Harry was standing up on his board.

I made a woooo noise at him and clapped which probably wasn’t the best idea because when he looked up at me he slipped off of the board.

I laughed and lay back down closing my eyes again.

I was basking in the sun when I heard something go down next to me and the sand crunching.

When I opened my eyes Harry was lying down next me a smile on his face as he gazed at me.

“What?” He just stared, smiling. “What?!”

“Nothing.” He was beaming. “I just can’t believe i’m going to get to marry you.”

“I can’t believe it either.” I smiled as his face hovered above mine. “I love you so much Harry. You actually have no idea.” I laughed and smiled placing a small kiss on my lips.

“I love you too.”

6 MONTHS LATER

MIA’S P.O.V

The tour was long over for myself and the boys and we had all been spending the time in the recording studio.

Harry and I had been planning the wedding and we were almost finished, all that was left was my fitting for my dress.

I walked into the gorgeous shop where I had tried my dress on a couple of months back.

Danielle, Eleanor, Anne, Gemma, my Aunt, Uncle and cousin all walked in with me. This was the first time that my Uncle and cousin would be seeing the dress.

I walked up to the front desk when I was greeted by a friendly young lady.

“Hi. I’m Mia, i’m here for my fitting.” She smiled at me and checked the computer.

“Alright. Just come through here and Leah here will help you.” I smiled because Leah was the one who helped me when I came into try on dresses.

“Hi Leah. How are you?” She smiled. “Great thanks. If you’ll just come through here and you can try the dress on.”

I felt my heart rate increase out of nervousness and excitement because this was it. It was ready and everything was coming together.

Leah slipped the dress over my head and it flowed down around my body and all I could do was stare into the mirror.

Leah guided me out to where everyone was and I took a deep breath before coming around the corner onto the platform in front of the mirror.

Leah placed a veil on me and I started tearing up as did everyone else.

My Uncle was even tearing up. “Mia. You look so beautiful. I’m so...” he started choking up which made the tears in my eyes spill over.

“I’m so happy for you.” He stood up and hugged me as I turned back to the mirror to examine the perfect fitting dress.

The thin spaghetti straps that lead down to a sweetheart shaped neckline. Just above my hips where the dress was cinched there was a band of jewels that sparkled in the light. Below that the whole dress just flowed out like a waterfall and when I walked parts of it flew behind me.

I had tried a large amount of the typical Cinderella dresses on with the poofy bottom but when I tried this one on I fell in love with it.

“It’s perfect.” I smiled and turned to Leah. “Thank you so much for all of your help.”

She hugged me and proceeded to lead me back to the dressing room where she helped me get the dress off.

We took it home from there as there were no further alterations that needed to be done.

Harry and I had been staying in our house that we bought when we returned to England and it was still quite empty as we hadn’t had time to buy proper furniture.

We had beds, couches and the essentials but we were sort of waiting for the gifts at our wedding to help us stock up our home.

When we got back to the house Harry wasn’t home and I assumed he was out with the boys and his cousin Matt getting fitted for their tuxes.

I quickly went upstairs to the spare bedroom where I hung up the dress.

I was so excited and nervous for the wedding. It was only two weeks away and the closer it got the nervousness started to take over the excitement.

I sat on the spare bed and took a few deep breaths before returning downstairs to everyone else.

I had no idea what these next two weeks would be like but I just prayed that I wouldn’t become the typical bridezilla.

---

When Harry and the boys got home that night we ordered Chinese food and sat in our lounge room by the fire talking and laughing when Harry got up and made a speech.

He cleared his throat and there was giggling from a few people as he jokingly sushed them

“I would like to make a toast to every single person in this room. You are the most amazing friends, family and soon to be wife that I could have asked for. I love you all so much. Thank you all for helping out with the wedding when we needed it, because we really needed it.” He laughed.

He looked down at me as I sat on a bean bag next to where he stood. “Here’s to us, for making it through this tough but rewarding journey without killing each other,” this time I laughed as he smiled at me, “and here’s to the awesome bunch of people in this room that were a huge part of keeping us together. To the boys and Tom who have been incredible friends to both of us, to my family, who aren’t all here right now, for loving me and helping me when we needed it and to Mia’s family, for giving me their approval to marry her and for accepting me into their family with open arms. Cheers!”

We all shouted in sync, “cheers,” while Nialler being the odd one of the group shouted “here here,” sending us into a fit of laughter as we all clinked our glasses together.

Harry sat on the bean bag next to me as he leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips.

“I love you, future Mrs Styles.”