Sequel: Close Yet Far

Anything but Ordinary

DerBear and his accomplice Jess Ma-Ger-Ass

(Aimee's POV)

I had been enjoying a nice movie when the loud mouth singer walked into the house. Nothing like watching The Lost Boys while cuddled up with a nice mug of hot chocolate. The vodka whipped cream on top just made it that more special. Why Deron had stormed in during the train scene was beyond me.

“Is what Jess said true?” Barging into the room, Deron hadn't given any heads up. Mean I could have been getting changed.

“Sure, why not?” Pointing at the TV I stared him down. “Now move.”

Plopping on the bed in the only spot possible for him to still block the screen, Deron placed his head in his hands. “I should have killed the bastard during A #1 Roller Rager.” Raising a brow I finally caught on to what Jess had told him. “I wanted to trip the skinny fuck with the mic stand and watch him fall to his face.” Guess this was the reinforcement Jess had talked about when I called him from the cafe. “If I get my hands on that overly toned little fuck I will slit his six pack and shove enough animal meat in to make him look like a normal person.”

Mental note, don't ask Jess Margera for help.

Deron continued on for the whole length of the movie. Details of what he wanted to do to Josh got more and more morbid as he continued on. It actually got more entertaining to listen to Deron then watch the movie.

“I want to impale him Vlad style and then-”

Jess stood in the door way. “You were only coming up here to get Ames to help us, not fantasize about gay murder.” Stopping Deron before he could start, Jess smiled. “Sticking a rod up a guy's ass is gay murder making you a gay murderer.”

“Why do I have to be apart of this again?” The two stares that found my face had me up and getting clothes to change into. “I'll be downstairs in a few moments.”

The drive over in the Mercedes had been interesting. Jess drove egging Deron on as he continued listing the ways he hated Josh, and after each item on his list he added that he had hurt Kay. It was a little odd since Deron never really hung out with Kay, but there was an older brother vibe about Deron and if it had happened to any girl in our group there would have been hell to pay.

I was so thankful to be at the apartment when Jess parked the car out front. “I swear if a douche bag like him tries dating one of my daughters they will confess to a crime they didn't even commit to get away from me.”

Walking up to the door, I used the spare key to get in. Jess was pulling an 18 pack from the trunk while Deron just waltzed in as though he owned the place. The bathroom door opened and soon a freshly showered Kay strolled in drying her hair with a towel.

“Nice jammes.”

Taking the hit, she walked back into her room and threw an oversized hoodie on over her G.G. Allen shirt and shorts.

“You need to drink this.” Jess opened a can of Budweiser and passed it to her. “We heard what happened and came to help.”

After hearing Deron's mouth for the past two hours non-stop, I was confused that his mouth wasn't running. Rolling my eyes, I found him pulling Kay's cell phone out while she talked with Jess and drank beers. A wicked smirk took over his face as he began tapping away on the thing. Moments later he placed the phone back in her bag and gave Jess a thumbs up.

“You guys having a couple beers or what?” Kay asked grabbing a few cans and bringing them in where we sat. Deron had sat on the couch and looked way too serious. “You having one, Der?”

“Oh, no. I want to be sober enough when-” Taking a quick pause I knew what he had done. “When it comes time to drive back, I can.” The liar seemed pleased with his cover. “What's on TV?” Looking over I realized Kay had finally got a TV in the place. Deron flipped through channels and did so impatiently. “Your asshole boyfriend is on tonight.”

The TV stopped on MTV which was showing the Smores episode. Apparently the whole thing had started because Dico attempted to make one in the fire place and failed. Seeing Dico break down while petting his broken smore and crying caused laughter in the room.

“He's insane.” Kay managed before taking a sip from her can. “Why wasn't I there for this? I love smores.”

I attempted to think back to that day when I realized why Kay didn't come. Giving her a look she sank in her spot next to Deron.

A knock came on the door out of no where.

Jess stopped Kay and pointed at me. “Get the door.”

“Yes master.” Saluting him, I walked to the door and looked through the glass. Whatever Deron had texted him from Kay's phone got the man to her front door rather quickly. Opening it, I stepped to the side. “Douchebag.”

“Kay said she wanted to hook up. I didn't know it was a three way.” Josh strolled in and removed his jacket only to stop short in the living room.

“Maybe a three way beating.” I spoke while crossing my arms. The prey went to flee the apartment but it wasn't going to happen. Giving a hard look to the cheater, I watched as he moved to shove me. Sad thing was that he was the one who got shoved into the waiting arms of a deranged psychopathic murder known as Derbear and his accomplice Jess Ma-Ger-Ass.