‹ Prequel: Winter Kiss
Status: Active

Bad Romance

Just A Story Told, To Keep Us Hanging On

Normal POV:

There was a knock at the door and the doctor walked in, I felt my heart sink as she smiled at me. I don't know why it did, but I just felt she was only smiling to reassure me of the bad news about to come.

“How are you Willow?” She said, I smiled at her and tried not to scoff,

'How do you think I feel, I have just recently been raped, I'm possibly carrying a strangers child and the love of my life has just gone. I'm feeling just god damn peachy!'

“I'm okay thanks, just tired” I said, trying not to say what was on my mind, I shifted my weight in bed, trying to sit up, I was uncomfortable and just wanted to get out of here now, I was starting to get agitated. The doctor placed a hand out as if to stop me moving, and I just gave her a look.

I was fed up, It was now the next day and no one had let me know what was happening. I had missed my birthday and fuck knows where everyone had gone. I hoped that they hadn't left me and just up and gone to the next gig.

“Willow, please try to stay still, it's not safe. I have some news for you that I hope you will find good” She smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed, placed her hand on her lap and the clipboard on the left side of the bed next to my legs. I looked at her with hopefulness.

“I have done a test, not on the baby as that would be impossible, but it was on the dates that you had given us. The last time you had sexual intercourse with someone else, and the...um last encounter you had” She placed a hand on my leg for reassurance, I wanted her to let go but I don't think she would of even if I begged her. I hated it how she was treating me like I was ten. I was fucking twenty years old.

“Well, what is it?!” I asked a little impatiently, but I couldn't wait. Please say it was a mistake that I was pregnant, or at least that it wasn't that filthy scumbags.

“Miss. Taylor, I am pleased to tell you that it isn't you're attackers child. It would be impossible, as you conceived a few weeks before your attack happened. This meaning, that the last person you slept with, would be the biological father to your child. Therefore, it would be your boyfriend, Mr Wood. Do you have any questions?” The woman said, after she stated that it was Gustav's everything else went quiet and I was in a world of my own.

I slowly shook my head, the doctor left the room and closed the door behind her. All I remember was smiling uncontrollably, and laughing whilst tears ran down my face. Oh thank god for that, I didn't know what I was going to do with it yet, but I was so bloody thankful that it wasn't anyone else's but his. A smile was frozen on my face as I kept crying happily into my hands.

El's POV:

I was on my way to go see Willow, when I decided to make a de-tour to the buses, I didn't know what was happening with the whole tour side of things, and I really didn't know what Willow was doing either. I was about to knock on the door of t he van when I heard a woman's voice.

“Yeah, I know Jen! I can't believe it either, I actually kissed Gustav Wood from Young Guns. Oh, I still love James don't worry about that. It's just, I dunno. You should of seen the face of this bitch that walked in. Totally fucking lost it over a kiss” I heard Emily laugh spitefully down the phone to one of her mates. Well, that's what I was guessing.

What a fucking little snobby cow, this was all her fault, Gustav as telling the truth, he never wanted to hurt her after all. Oh, she had it coming.

“He didn't want to kiss me though, which to be honest, who wouldn't want to kiss me! I know right? Oh don't worry, that cow won't of been his girlfriend or anything, she wasn't his type. She was a right bloody nerd” She giggled once again, that was it. I couldn't stand here any more.

“Oi” I shouted, making the bitch jump and drop her phone on the concrete, cursing under her breath as she bent down to pick it up. Emily shot back up and had her eyes on me straight away, she grinned at me and I simply smacked her in the face. My hand clashing with her beautiful orange face. I didn't even hesitate I was so mad.

“Bitch what the fuck was that or you little cow!?” She screamed as she tried to make her way towards me, I grabbed her arm and twisted it round. Ashley had taught me some self defence moves, something I loved him for deeply. I scoffed as her bleached hair swayed in the dark.

“You know what it's for, I've just heard all of you're little conversation down the phone. You have ruined a poor girls life and her birthday. You're going to say sorry to her and agree to everyone that it was you're fault. Okay?” I said darkly In her ear, he seriously didn't want to mess with me when I was mad.

“Oh yeah? What you gonna do if I don't say anything?” She giggled, I heard the bus door open and voices come from the distance. I felt Emily twitch in my grip, oh she knew she had to say something now. She was shitting it.

“Let's just say, James will be coming back with us and you'll have to find you're own way back” I hissed, tightening my grip on her once more. I could literally hear her heartbeat quicken as footsteps grew louder and louder.

“He wouldn't leave me!”

“He would if he was drunk and couldn't remember anything, having the time of his life with his brother!” I giggled, god I could be so spiteful, that's what you get though for messing around with my best mate and hurting her. And years of being bullied of course.

“You're also going to go and tell Willow exactly what has happened” Emily huffed into my jacket, and sighed. She placed her hands up to her sides in a surrender and nodded.

“Okay fine, fine! I'll do it!” Emily spat, her face as sour as if she'd been sucking on lemons. Smiling, I walked back to the bus, knowing I had done a good deed.

“Hey, where we're you?” Ashley said, as he snaked his arms around my waist and dragged me onto his lap, he was sitting on the couch next to Ben, who was scoffing his face with a packet of Maryland cookies. I giggled at him and swiped one up for myself.

“Hmm, Hi babe. I was just on my way to see Willow and decided to make a quick de-tour, does anyone want to tag along?” I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips, he licked my bottom lip and gave me a filthy look with his eyes. It made my tummy fly with butterflies, I giggled a little and got all giddy inside. He would have to wait till later.

“I'll come Ellebear!” Ben shouted and he jumped up from the couch, knocking the empty packet and a load of crumbs onto the fluffy black carpet. I sighed at him as everyone else started to shout at him and tell him off. Ben shrugged and ran for the door.

“COME ON ELLE-BERRY!” He screamed as I reached the door, he was charging towards the hospital already, I smiled at him. He was so sweet and childlike. Spinning round I gave Ashley a quick kiss, and started walking along to catch Ben up.

“I'll be up later!” Ash shouted, I waved and started jogging, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!

Sorry for the long wait, not as long as it used to be though eh? Hope you like the chapter, been hearing some wonderful comments from you all, they mean so much! LOVE YOU ALL!

I have to go haha so can't write much, it's a quick update :)

Title: Love Without Tears - HIM