Status: Finished! Subscribe to the sequel: Everything's Nothing, Without You

Never Gonna Let You Go

Chapter Twelve

NICOLES POV

The day after I woke up from my concussion we got to the next venue and I started helping Vinny set up and Jack came over with flowers. It was the sweetest thing.

“Aw what are these for?” I said practically jumping him.

“Just because” he smiled “You really scared me the other day and I just wanted to show you I cared” as he kissed me.

“Well thank you, I appreciate it love” I smiled. He really knew how to put a smile on my face.

“Alright well I got to go sound check. Smell ya later” he said and slapped my ass. Typical Jack.

Two week later.

I was so grateful for all the guys, Cass and Mel. Without them I would have had the worst week cause I was in so much pain. But thank god that I’m feeling 100% back to normal. And I’ve been listening to what the doctor said and not drinking. Surprisingly I kind of like being sober at the past couple parties.

Right now I’m just waiting for the guys to finish signing for the fans outside so I’m writing in my journal. Everybody else is in their own dressing rooms so I’m by myself. Next thing I know I see someone pass the door to the dressing room.

“Hello?” I said moving my head so I could see outside the door. “Is someone playing a prank on me or something? Cause it’s not gonna work!” I said and went right back to reading my magazine.

Again, someone passed the dressing room door but I was too late to see who it was.

“Oh my effing god. Jack or Alex? I know its one of you. You’re jokes never work on me assholes” I said as I smirked and got up to go to the hallway. As I walked down the hallway I got pulled by the arm and neck and was thrown in to a storage room where the instruments were.

“What the fu-“ I was cut off by someone putting his or her hand over my mouth. The lights were turned on and I saw whom it was.

“Charlie?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING” I said screaming as he had me against the wall.

“Don’t fucking scream, Nicole. Shit, I came to see you. I’ve missed you and you don’t answer my calls or texts” he said basically trying to shove his tongue down my throat.

“Get OFF me! There’s a reason I didn’t answer you, you dick. Now get off of me before I call Jack” I said trying to shake him off me but he held his grip tighter on my neck and arm.

“Jack? Is that your new boyfriend? I hate that kid just like I hate the rest of that stupid band you’re friends with”

“That band that you are talking about happens to be my best friends for your information. And yes, Jack is my new boyfriend. He’s a better boyfriend that you have ever been to me” and with that I spit on him. I know, that’s disgusting but I had to do something.

Right after I did that, I had the biggest regret because out of nowhere he took his hand off my neck and punched me right in the face.

“Don’t you talk to me like that you bitch” he said as he slapped me in the face.

All I could do was cry. Why wasn’t anybody here?

“So-somebody help!” I couldn’t even scream from the tears coming out.

“Where’s your pretty little boyfriend now?” he said and kicked me making me fall to the ground.

“Charlie, pl-please st-stop” by now my nose was bleeding from the first punch. I gave it everything I had to scream. “JAACK, JA-JACK. ANYBODY, HE-HELP”

Still nobody. I couldn’t even feel my face. I gave it everything I had to scream for the last time. “HELP, ZAACk, ALEX” That was lower then my other cries for help.

And right as I lost hope Jack and Zack came storming in.

“GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER” I heard Zack yell. And I never hear him yell.

Charlie hit me one last time before Zack pulled him off of me and started beating the shit out of him. Charlie was nothing compared to Zack.

“Oh my god, Nicole!” Jack said sort of just staring at me studying my bruises. I could tell that he was shaking up cause he had tears in his eyes.

“Im okay jack, just get me out of here” I said as I raised my arm so he could help me up

“Shit, Im so sorry I wasn’t here sooner. When we came back you weren’t in the dressing room and then we heard you scream” he said as he helped me walk out of the storage room. Zack knocked out Charlie cold and Flyzik called the police.

I couldn’t really talk. I was still was to confused and shocked to what just happened.

“Let me see the damages” Jack said holding my face examining me. He kissed every cut and bruise.

“Nicole, I am so so so sorry. I cant believe he did this to you. He will never touch you again, okay?” he said bringing me into a hug but I flinched because my ribs were sore.

“Ow”

“Shit, I’m sorry”

“It’s okay. Thanks for saving me” I said with a slight smile.

“Of course” he said kissing my lips. “Let’s go get you cleaned up, okay? And Alex texting me saying that Charlie is going to be spending lots of time in jail after the police talk to you”

“Alright, and thanks again for taking care of me” I said as I put my arm around him walking to the bus.

I couldn’t believe what just happened. How could somebody that I dated for a year, somebody that I use to have deep feelings for hurt me? I mean, it was his fault we broke up, HE cheated on me. This made me scared. What if he came at me again? I know he will be going to jail, but for how long and what will happen when he gets out. Is he going to come after me again? This is all I could think about. I know Jack would keep me safe and so will the guys but I’m scared shitless. And I’m usually the strong one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres chapter 12! Pleeease comment <3

Thanks guys!