Status: Finished! Subscribe to the sequel: Everything's Nothing, Without You

Never Gonna Let You Go

Chapter Thirteen

Nicoles POV

All my bruises are pretty much gone from that whole incident a couple days ago. Its literally one thing after another with me. First being unconscious and then Charlie showing up, can I ever win? Everybody really has been great. Jack especially but I kind of feel like were growing distant from each other, I feel like he’s keeping something from me. There’s only 2 weeks left of tour so I’m hoping when we get home we can fix that.

“So what are we doing tonight?” Alex asked as he had his arm around Mel.

“I don’t know. I’m thinking of just staying in tonight,” I said taking a seat in the front lounge of the bus. We were almost at the next venue.

“What? YOU? Staying in?” Mel said laughing.

“Yes, what’s so wrong with that?”

“I dunno. You’re just always the first one wanting to party” she said as she shrugged.

“Yeah but the doctor said I cant drink anyway so its cool. And I kinda just want to watch a movie and chill anyway” I said

“I’ll stay with you tonight too” Jack said kissing my cheek.

“Aw you don’t have to do that, go out and have fun”

“No, I want to. We really haven’t spent too much time together.”

“You two are such pussies! Oh my god!” Alex said yelling and throwing a pillow at both of us.

“Fuck you!!” Me and Jack said in unison.

I was glad Jack was going to stay in with me tonight. All I wanted was alone time with him and that was what I was getting.

JACKS POV

“EVAN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE TURN MY MIC ON” I yelled in front of the crowd.

“Nobody wants to hear you speak, Jack” Alex said.

“That is NOT true! WHO LOVES ME MORE THAN ALEX?!” I asked the crowd. And they yelled like crazy.

“See I told you dickhead. They like me better” I said and stuck my middle finger to him.

“Whatever douche! Alright guys this is our last song! Thank you guys so fucking much” Alex said and started playing Dear Maria.

After our set I signed for some fans but made it quick so I could get back to Nicole. Everybody was going out tonight except us two so we had some alone time.

“IM BAAAACK” I yelled as I entered the tour bus. By the time I got there everybody was gone except Nicole, as planned.

“Oh thank god, I thought you would never make it” She said sarcastically kissing me on the lips.

“Hah hah very funny. Did you like the show tonight?”

“I always do. I especially enjoyed the part when you discussed how big everybody’s penis was. Very classy”

“I try my best. And like I said on stage, Alex’s is the smallest” I laughed.

“Oh yeah I’m sure. “ Nicole said and smirked.

“You wanna watch a movie, bitch?!” I yelled to her as she was in the front lounge getting wine and I was in the back.

“Yeah, pick what you want!”

I was so tempted to watch Home Alone but I knew she wouldn’t want to watch it so I picked Superbad. Half way through the movie I kind of felt uncomfortable. I have wanted to tell her something for the past week but didn’t because of the whole Charlie thing. Right as I was about to say something, she said something.

“Jack?”

“Yessss?” I said holding out the ‘S’

“Okay this is weird to say, but lately I feel like things have been weird between us”

“Really?” I said confused.

“Yeah, I don’t know. Its stupid but I just want to make sure everything is okay between us”

“Of course things are okay between us. I actually wanted to tell you something” I said and kissed her lips. “These past couple months really have been great. You are the most amazing girl; I really don’t know what I would do without you. So what I’m getting at its that…I love you” and I saw her face after I said that and she looked completely shocked.

She didn’t say anything for which seemed like 5 minutes.

“uhh are you going to say anything?” I said kinda of quietly.

“Im uh just processing what you just said”

“Look I’m sorry if that freaked you out but I had to tell you. It’s been bothering me for ever”

“No, no don’t be sorry” and with that she got on top of me and started passionately kissing me. “I love you too” she said.

“You do?” I said smiling.

“Of course I do, how could I not. I love you. Wow. It feels great to say that”

“Haha. Good. Im glad. And I love you too” I said and we went back to kissing. I shut the lights off in the bus and we went to my bunk. It’s not the most romantic place, but it’ll do.

As we got to my bunk both of our shirts were off and we were both panting. Tonight was the night that we were finally going to do what we said we’d wait for the right time to do. And tonight was the perfect night.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked her one last time.

“Yes” she smiled. “I love you, Jack”

“I love you too” and with that I shut my bunk curtain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Chapter thirteen, yay! Please comment guys! I have all these subscribers and readers but no comments, weird. Anyways thanks for reading <3