Status: Finished! Subscribe to the sequel: Everything's Nothing, Without You

Never Gonna Let You Go

Chapter Twenty-Two

NICOLES POV

“I-I almost let him kiss me” I spatted out as I was walking back and fourth behind the venue. Alex let out a little laugh.

“THIS IS NOT FUNNY, DAMMIT!” I screamed.

“Okay. I’m sorry. But come on, obviously you want to get back with him”

“Maybe in the future but as of right now I’m still trying to get past everything. And on top of that I still can’t find my journal”

“I know. I don’t know where the fuck it could be. You really searched everywhere?” he asked.

“Yep” I said popping the “p”.

“Well, we’ll eventually find it. But I’m starving, so you wanna go grab something to eat?”

“Yeah, sure” I was just as hungry as he was.

We walked around town for about 30 minutes before we agreed on a place to eat. It was an Italian restaurant that you wouldn’t even know was there unless you were looking close enough because it was down an alley way.

As we sat down we started talking about him and Tay, and just trying to catch up on stuff when we didn’t see each other for those two months. Right as our food came Alex almost spit out his beer.

“What the fuck?” I asked picking up my fork and taking a bite of my spaghetti.

“YOUR BIRTHDAY IS IN 3 DAYS!! HOLY FUCK!” he said screaming making the entire restaurant look at him.

“Yep. I’ll be 23. Crazy to think how far we’ve all come since high school. Being friends for 10 years and all. I mean, if you asked me the beginning of my freshman year of High School if I would be friends with you guys, I would have laughed in your face. But look at us now” I said smiling.

“I know. I’m glad that, that piece of bacon hit you in the head. The piece of bacon symbolizes our friendship” he said playfully.

“Oh yeah. Definitely, Alex” I laughed.

“So. Back to your birthday. What do you want to do?!” he asked sounding like a kid with ADD.

“Uh I don’t know. 23 isn’t really a big age to celebrate. We don’t really need to do anything”

“Yes it fucking is! How many times do you get to be 23? We’re throwing you a big ass party. I think we’re going to be in California on the 18th so get ready to get shit faced. It will be your best birthday yet!”

“Haha whatever you say” I said.

We finished lunch and I paid the bill even though I practically had to punch Alex to get it. After we got back to the venue we did our own thing. I went to hangout with the girls and he went off to hangout with the guys.

ALEX’S POV

After lunch with Nicole I realized that me and the guys have to start planning her birthday party. I know she didn’t want anything too big, but she deserves it. Everything she’s put up with us, helping us through times of need, she’s just always there for us.

“Yo, dick heads! Get to the front of the bus!” I yelled from the front lounge since everybody was watching TV from the back. Once everybody got to me I started speaking.

“So, Nicole’s birthday is in 3 days. And I kinda forgot until today when we were getting lunch.

We’re going to be in California that day and she’s always loved it there. I was thinking we could throw her a party on the beach. Its different than just throwing her a party at a club with tons of people she doesn’t know.”

“Yeah, man. That sounds good. She’ll actually really like that. And my uncle has a huge beach house that he never uses so we could use that house and then call people that can set up tents and shit on the beach” Rian said.

“That’s perfect! So you wanna call him and the tent people now?” I asked Rian.

“Yup. I’ll get Cass to help me” he said and walked out the door to go plan.

“I know a ton of people in LA so I can ask them where the best place to get catered food from is.
And I also know that she has some friends there too so I’ll invite them” Zack said chiming in. This was going better than expected.

“Sweet dude. You’re the best” I said as he also left the bus to go make calls.

And then there was Jack. Sitting there, looking like he wasn’t even paying attention to what was going on. I think it had something to do with her birthday. They always had a special thing on her birthday. It was the day they became really close. And since they really weren’t on speaking terms this was probably hard for him. So I sat next to him and tried to make him talk to me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing. I’m just thinking”

“Thinking about what?”

“Thinking about how I’m going to win her over on her birthday” he let out a chuckle.

“Man, you think that’s a good idea? I mean, on her birthday?”

“Nope. I think it’s a great idea!” he said pulling out his phone. “I said I was going to make things better, and I am”

He seemed a bit better now that he was talking about it. I didn’t know what he had up his sleeve but he seemed pretty confident about it.

“Don’t worry, baby. I still have that special place in my heart for you still” Jack said kissing me on the cheek.

“Jalex forever and always?” I asked playfully.

“Of course. Now. Get your fatass up because we have some party planning to do BEOTCH” he said yelling in my face.

“EW” I said holding my nose “FIRST, go brush your teeth. Your breath is disgusting”

“You love it” Jack said sticking out his tongue, but listening to what I said and went to go brush his teeth.

After he brushed his teeth we started making calls. We told everybody on tour about the party and
they were all stoked. The fact that we only just started planning now, and it was going really smoothly made me happy. We’re really going to pull off the best birthday party Nicole has ever had. I just hope the actual day goes as well as planned
♠ ♠ ♠
GUYS OMG I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN LIKE FOREVER.

Ive been super busy with work and hanging out with my friends.

BUT I did go to Warped Tour July 21. And OMG it was amazing. I didnt get to meet the guys. But I did meet Zack, who is my favooorite. I had a fan girl moment-after i met him though.

Anyways. Heres the chapter, I hope you guys like it. I'll be posting more frequently now. Love you guys <3

Comment and Subscribe.