Status: Finished! Subscribe to the sequel: Everything's Nothing, Without You

Never Gonna Let You Go

Chapter Twenty Four

NICOLES POV

After about 20 seconds of hardcore kissing I pulled back frantically.

“Holy shit” I said looking down.

“What? What’s wrong?” Jack asked like nothing was wrong.

“Are you really asking that question?” I said starting to pick up my stuff.

“Yeah, we kissed and it was fucking great”

“That’s not the point, Jack! I fucking kissed you! I’m not supposed to do that, were friends now. We had our chance and you fucked it up. I can’t deal with this shit” At this point I was a mix of frustrated and confused.

“Are you serious? You really can’t just give me another chance? I know you still fucking love me. I fucked up; I’ve been trying everything to get you back. I can’t just be friends with you, that’s fucking torture. Come on!” he said pleading.

“YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME! DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT IS WHAT CHARLIE DID? And you know how that ended…” I trailed off. I started to get up from sitting on the sand and shook the sand off from my butt. “I’m sorry, Jack. I love you, I really do. I always will. I just-I just cant do this.” I said and started walking away and cried.

I looked back one last time and saw the poor kid just sitting there not knowing what to do. We keep going in circles. I tried to be fine with him, like before we dated, but that didn’t work.

I fucking hated myself right now. How could I do this this to him and myself?

I’m a bitch.

The fact that I could have been with him but decided to walk away from him was probably the worst thing I could have done. He’s not going to be chasing me forever.

But then it hit me. The past couple months have been horrible without him. I wasn’t myself, people felt uncomfortable when I was around with Jack, and I wasn’t happy.

Jack was truly sorry, and I knew deep down he didn’t mean to cheat on me. He would never purposely do that.

I turned around and started running back to Jack who was still sitting, face towards the ocean.

When I got to him I was out of breath but he stood up when he saw me.

“What are you doing back here?” he said. I could have sworn I saw him try to hide him drying his eyes from his shirt.

“I came back to apologize. I’m sorry for being such a stubborn bitch. I’m sorry I’ve been a horrible person to you. I also came back because…I want to give us a second chance..”

He wiped the tears from my face and put his hand on my face.

“Nicole, you don’t need to be sorry for anything. I was the one who fucked up. I love you so much and I never meant to hurt. I was drunk and stupid, you know I fucking hate that girl. I just want to let you know that I will never do anything like that again. You are the only person I want to be with”

He pulled me in for a kiss.

But this time I didn’t pull back.

I was finally with the man I loved again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short. BUT THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER YAAAY.

But drama is ahead...not for a while though.

Love you guys <3

Comment and Subscribe <3