Status: Finished! Subscribe to the sequel: Everything's Nothing, Without You

Never Gonna Let You Go

Chapter Twenty Five

JACKS POV

3 weeks have gone by since that kiss on the beach. I still couldn’t believe she took me back. I wanted her too, and she did. I’ve been really trying these few weeks to make sure she knows i’m the same Jack Barakat she knew and loves before all this drama happened. Nicole wanted to take it slow, which I understood, but it was killing me. No PDA, no sleeping in the same bunk and definitely no sex. All the guys were happy for us that we were back together. I think they were just relieved that there was no tension in the bus anymore. Ha. The time since Nicole’s birthday though, has been the most fun the band and crew has had in a while. Everybody was happy. After all that happened we all realized that life is too short for dumb shit. So to them this meant parties on parties on parties. Which I was 100% fine with. Tonight was out last show and it was out hometown show. After this tour we’re taking a couple months to write and record our new album. As of right now me and Nicole were gathering all our shit because after our show tonight we were going home. I was throwing a party tonight also and I was hoping to be able to talk to Nicole about the next step in our relationship.

“So you excited for tonight?” Nicole asked folding her clothes neatly in on of her many suitcases.

“Yeah, I’m fucking stoked. I invited out home friends too so it’ll be a good time” I said. Once I said that she tensed up a bit.

“You uh-didn’t um invite-” she started to say but I cut her off. I knew who she was talking about. Courtney.

“Babe, you really think i’d be stupid enough to invite her?”

“No..I was just making sure” she said low enough almost making me not hear what she said.

“She’s dead to me. You’re the only one that matters” I said and she looked up and smiled at me.

“I know, I know. I’m sorry. This is just the first time we’ve been home since everything happened so I guess i’m just uneasy”

She got up from the floor and took a seat on my lap since I was on the couch (we were on the bus in the back lounge) and kissed my forehead.

“I’m also sorry for seeming a bit stand offish. I know that we’ve been taking things slow but just understand that I need to do this for me. I love you”

I wanted to have this conversation and ask her if we could move past taking things slow but I knew this was the wrong place so I was just gonna go with my plan and talk to her about it tonight.

I kissed her lightly on her lips before the boys came back on the bus screaming and scared Nicole making her fall off my lap.

“Guys” she chuckled. “Why do you always have to be so loud?”

“Because if we werent, we’d be BORING” Alex yelled.

“You’re a fucking idiot” I laughed.

“Aw Jaaack. Ever since you and Nicole started going out again we havent even cuddled!” Alex pouted.

“Oh please. You’ve still got me and Zack! Rian said.

“Uh no. Dont bring me into this! Alex is not my type!” Zack said laughed being sarcastic.

“Haha you all are freaks!” Nicole said getting off from the floor where she fell and got onto Alex’s lap. “Listen, you can have Jack whenever you like, okay? Just ask first before you take him away”

“Alriight. Fine. I knew I always liked you” he said pushing Nicole off of him and stood up. “NOW. DOG PILE ON JACK” Alex yelled and everyone piled on top of me.

“Get off of me fatasses! I cant breeath! You’re gonna kill me!” I said laughing in between breaths. ‘Im not gonna make it to tonights party if you dont get off”

Once everyone got off we all calmed down and headed out for lunch. The boys left me and Nicole to ourselves because they wanted to go to a new record store and we wanted to get ice cream.

We started walking to the ice cream place and Nicole actually took my hand into hers which took me by surprise.

“Woooah. Look who actually wants a piece of me now” I said winking at her.

“Oh please, i’m holding your hand now rippig your clothes off”

“Yeah because that you’ll be doing tonight”

“In your dreams Barakat”

“Mhmm. It is in my dreams”

“You are just sick” Nicole laughed.

We made it to the ice cream shop. We got our favorites as usual. I got chocolate chip cookie dough with hot fudge and whipped cream and Nicole got Vanilla with marshmallow topping and gummy bears.

“Some things never change” Nicole said taking another bite of her sundae. We were now sitting on a bench in a park that we used to go to all the time as teens.

“Haha I know. We’ve been getting the same thing since we were 15!” I paused before I continued and widely grinned. “Hey Nicoooole”

“Oh god. What?” she said sounding scared.

“Remember that time Senior year and Scoops (the old ice cream shoppe we all use to go to) and we had that massive ice cream fight?”

“Uh yeah..how could i forgot” she said giving a small smile but eery as to why I was asking.

“No reason really. Just so when I do this-” I said as I took a spoonful of ice cream and smeared it on her face. “you would know why”

Once I saw her covered in it I started laughing hysterically.

“Oh Barakat. When will you ever learn? I do recall that I won that fight back then. Are you sure you want a rematch” She said stirring her ice cream with a mischievous grin.

“I’ve been ready since that day woman”

“Good. Game on bitch” Nicole yelled and got a hand full of her ice cream and rubbed it in my face before running away from me.

“Hey, get back here!” I yelled chasig her around the park and playground.

We ran around throwing ice cream at each other for a good 5-10 minutes before I couldnt find her anymore. I was backing up to find her until I felt a tap on my shoulder which made me turn around. It was Nicole. With more ice cream. How the fuck did she get that?

“I win” she said as she took the cup and smashed it right on my head. I mean, we were already covered but now I was even messier.

“Dammit” I whined and I stomped my food onto the ground. “I never win”

Nicole but her arms around my waist

“Babe, I told you I was gonna win” she said laughing.”But, you do look pretty sexy with all that ice cream on you”

“Really? Well then you wouldnt mind if I do this then” I said taking the cup off my head and smashed it on her face.

“FUCK! Thats cold”

“HAHA I WIN NOW” I said jumping up and down

“No way! How about a tie?

“Ugh fine” I said and we shook on it.

I took her back in my arms and kissed her but hot fudge and whipped cream were in the way of a good kiss so we both laughed at our fail attempt.

We went back to the bench and talked for another hour even though we were covered head to toe in ice cream. People kept staring at us but we didnt care.

As we were walking back to the venue we saw the other boys.

“EW. What the fuck is on you? You smell like shit!” Alex said sniffing Nicole.

“Ice cream” We both said in unison

“We kinda got into a food fight back at the park” I said.

“Yeah we can tell. You better take a shower before we go on stage because you both smell like shit!” Zack said.

“Aw thanks Zack, you’re so sweet!” Nicole said.

“Its true, though. Ew” Rian chimed in.

“OKAAY! We got it. Well WE’RE heading to the venue now so back off” I said back mocking him.

“Well go then” they all said making me laugh again.

We finally left and showered…separately I might add. We got dressed and got ready. I wore my Boner t-shirt with skinny jeans and Nicole wore a Jac Vanek Sorry For Parting shirt with jeans and combat boots.

It was now 5 and everybody was setting up and getting everything ready in the venue since doors were at 7. I was sad this tour was ending but I was stoked that we were about to record a new album. But as for now I was looking forward to an awesome show and a fucking awesome after party at my place.
♠ ♠ ♠
GAH! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!
Im so so sorry.
I hope you guys like this chapter. Its a fun one. Next couple chapters are drama drama drama.
Do you guys think Nicole will finally let her guards down with Jack? Think they'll actually stay together?
Tell me what you think pleeeease!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3