Status: Finished! Subscribe to the sequel: Everything's Nothing, Without You

Never Gonna Let You Go

Chapter Nine

NICOLES POV

As we were walking in the park I couldn’t stop thinking about how great this night was going and that I was spending it with Jack. I mean, 9 years ago if you asked me if I would be on a date with my best friend, Jack Barakat, I would have laughed right in your face. But to tell you the truth I couldn’t be happier. He’s always put a smile on my face and he treats me way better than Charlie ever did, I just didn’t realize it until now.

We’ve been holding each other’s hang the whole time we’ve been walking and he wouldn’t let go, which I loved. The best part is, is that all of this feels natural, like I should be holding his hand and feeling the way I do about him. I was cut from my thinking when I heard Jack call my name.

“Nicole, helllllo anybody in there?” jack said while waving his free hand in my face.

“Yeah, sorry I was just thinking”

“Thinking bout what”

“About us”

“Oh yeah? And what were you thinking?” he said as he pulled me on his lap as he sat down on a bench.

“About how much I love being out on this date with you. It really has been one of the best nights of my life” I said as I smiled.

“I’m happy too. I know its only been one date and shit but I really think we can work” he said looking at me.

He looked so cute right now, trying to be all serious. I couldn’t help but smirk because he’s never serious or shows emotions.

“So I guess I’m asking you if you want to be my girlfriend. I know it’s soon but I do-“ I cut him off and placed my lips on his.

I got lost in his touch, and I don’t know how long we’ve been kissing for but I didn’t care. I knew that this was meant to be and I was so glad that I was here with him.

Jack pulled back. “I’m guessing that’s a yes?” he said as he laughed.

“Yes, that would be a yes” I said as I smiled and gave him a peck on his lips.

We got up from the bench and started walking back to out hotel. Jack had his arm around me, and we were trying to think of a way to tell the guys. We weren’t nervous or anything to tell them but we knew they were gonna be all fucking annoying when we did tell them haha.

As we made it to the hotel, I was getting so sleepy. Jack walked me to my door and said goodnight and that he would come to my room tomorrow morning so we could sight see. He gave me a long kiss and walked back to his room. I didn’t want him to sleep with me tonight because I didn’t want this relationship to go too fast. I just got out of a long relationship that, even though I was over it, it still was hard to get over and plus I knew Mel would want to know all about my night.

I was right. Right as I opened my door Mel jumped straight up and attacked me.

“HOW WAS IT? TELL ME, TELL ME, TELL ME!” she said yelling

“Calm down, Mel!” I said as threw my bag on my bed.

“Well tell me, was it magical” Mel said using her hands as she said “magical”.

“It was amazing. I had such a great night”

“Ugh I’m so jealous. You guys are so cute”

It really hadn’t hit me until now that me and jack were finally official. I had a huge grin on my face and Mel noticed.

“Why are you smiling like such an ass…wait! DID YOU GUYS FUCK” Mel said waaaay too loud that I’m sure the people next door heard.

“Haha no! But…he asked me to be is girlfriend!!” I said slightly screaming because I was so excited to let it out. I sound like a high school girl but I really don’t give a fuck.

“Ahhh! No fucking way!” Mel said giving me a hug. “Nicole, I’m so happy for you girl!”

“Thanks. I know its kind of going quick but Im happy he asked. I really do like him. But I told him that I wanted to take it slow from here on out.”

“I understand that. You just got out of this big thing with Charlie, so I get it. But Im going to go to bed cause Alex said he’d take me to times square tomorrow”

“Whoaaa. Look at you. Looks like I’m not the only one with a new boyfriend”

“Oh shut up. He is NOT my boyfriend. But hopefully soon…” She said playfully.

“Haha okay whatever you say. Goodnight Mel, sleep tight bitch” I said as she turned off the light.

I went to the bathroom to get out of my clothes and put my pajamas on. When I got out from the bathroom I got under my covers to my bed I checked my text messages one last time. 2 new messages.

From: Jack

Had a great night! Cant wait to see you tomorrow babe. Sleep tight <3

Which I replied back with

To: Jack

I had a great night too! So glad to call you my boyfriend. Night <3

Then I had another text…from Charlie. What the hell would he want? I thought I deleted his number.

From: Charlie

I’ve tried calling you these past couple weeks but you keep ignoring them. Listen, I am so sorry about what I did. I am so sorry, it was the biggest regret of my life. Please come back to me, I miss you! Text or call me asap. Love you <3

I read that message about 10 times. Why would he do this to me? He’s knows I’m don’t with him. He knows he;’ broken my heart. Fuck him. Fuck what he did. I have a new man in my life that makes me happy. If I feel all of that, then why do I have the urge to text Charlie back?
♠ ♠ ♠
Posting this again since Mibba crashed.
Im still so upset that I lost all my subscribers =(

Comment and Subscribe <3