Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

Slow down

“Travis, do you think I’m worth anything?” I asked him as we neared the beach to smoke.
“Well, every human means something, even if it’s just breathing.” He nodded sounding a bit poetic.
“So I am then?” asked to clarify the thought he just spilled.
“Yeah you are one of those lucky ones, because you have so much to reveal.” He grinned and light up the first bowl.
He took a hit and handed it to me.
“Travis, I can’t stop seeing you because Carter.” I sighed taking a hit myself.
“So don’t then.” He shrugged as if that seemed so easy.
“I want to make it easy, for him and me.” I groaned inhaling again.
“Well if you have to make things easy and it doesn’t seem natural then are you even in a good relationship?” he questioned me as I exhaled.
“It’s hard to tell.” I said worriedly standing up.
“Ay, sorry to get all deep on you there, how about we go swimming?” he asked with a grin as he started taking of his clothes.
“Oh my god, Travis stop, were in public.” I giggled blushing at seeing him in his boxers and nothing else.
“Live a little.” He rolled his eyes and ran towards the ocean.
“Travis its only seventy degrees outside the water is going to be free...” Before I finished the word freezing, he was in the water splashing down as he sunk underwater.
“Em, get your ass in here!” he yelled waving his hand towards me.
“But... Carter.” I tried explaining.
“No, do what Emma wants.” He tried again, not giving up.
“FINE.” I huffed and took off my shirt revealing my black Victoria secret bra and stripped my shorts off, letting my black and white boy shorts show.
“Damn.” He grinned sexually as I made my way to the water.
“Don’t just stand there, get in!” he yelled going under again shaking his hair everywhere.
“It’s cold!” I shook my head putting a toe in.
“Come ‘ere.” He swam towards me and took my hand pulling me in the icy water.
“You are fucking stupid.” I groaned shivering.
“Whoa, I am not sure if I’ve ever heard you say that word.” He laughed and pulled me under the water holding me close to his body.
“I hate you.” I shivered my lips feeling frozen.
“You are shivering.” He smiled pulling me closer to his body.
“You need body heat to keep you warm baby.” He smiled seductively. My heart pounded fiercely.
I looked up at him our lips barely apart. I pulled away quickly and backed away.
“No, too close.” I backed away even further.
“No, just close enough.” He bit his lip licking it right before.
“I need to go home, I’m meeting Carter soon.” I cleared my throat hurrying to get back to shore and get some clothes on.
“Sure.” He nodded and followed me out.
“So, what is your plan for tonight and Carter?” he asked picking up his clothes.
“Aren’t you going to put those on…?” I questioned blushing once again.
“Nah I'm all wet.” He laughed as if I was suggesting something really crazy. I pulled on my clothes shivering in the wind. We walked to the car in silence and got in the same way.
“So you didn’t answer me.” Travis looked over at me before starting the car.
“What?” I asked confused.
“What are your plans.” He asked as if it was obvious.
“Oh, I don’t know, today is our three month anniversary.
“I thought it was, six months and a year, the others were simply acknowledged?” he laughed and asked.
“I thought the same, it was Carter’s Idea.” I cracked a smile and laughed.
“What a pussy.” He laughed louder.
“Stop.” I laughed trying to be serious.
“Okay, okay, I’m sorry.” He grinned and continued driving.
When we finally got to my house, there was a surprise waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai.