Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

How do you wanna do it?

“Damn you look fucking good…have you lost weight?” Luna gushed.
“Yes, kind of… a little.” I shrugged being modest.
“Ethan will not be able to take his hands off you.” She laughed.
“I kissed Travis.” I confessed.
“Holy shit.” She laughed harder.
“I know, it was really good though.” I smiled.
“I wish I had your life.” Luna mused.
I looked thoroughly in the mirror. I was wearing the skimpy dress; I bought at the mall, with six inch black heels with silver studs on the back of them. I curled my hair loosely, and not to brag but I think I looked pretty hot.
“Is your mom out of town again?” Luna asked wiggling her eyebrows.
“I'm not having sex tonight, but yes she is.” I rolled my eyes and groaned.
“That’s what you say but get a few drinks in you… and well….” She didn’t continue the sentence, because a knock interrupted her.
“Ethan’s here.” I smiled and went up to the door.
“Lock the door when you leave.” I warned her.
I opened it, and Luna stayed in my room.
“Wow you look amazing.” He smiled.
“Thanks.” I grinned he looked good too. Just a simple pair of jeans and a shirt.
“So let’s go.” He said and shut my front door and went over to his truck.
The car ride wasn’t very long and when we pulled into the clubs parking lot it was packed. We finally found a parking space making small talk here and there. We walked in and Ethan had his arm around my waist because it was so crowded. The music was loud you could feel it beat through your skin. The rhythm was loud and fast.
“Do you want a drink?” he asked close to my ear.
“Cosmo.” I smiled and waited for him to come back.
I leaned against a wall ready to dance. Soon Ethan came back with his rum and coke and soon enough I was feeling good.
“Let’s dance.” I smiled and pulled Ethan on to the dance floor.
“I'm not good at this.” He laughed.
I nodded and started grinding on him. He hands went to my hips and I danced feeling so good.
A few songs later I was thirsty and needed a break. I smiled and leaned against Ethan.
“You thirsty?” He asked.
I nodded and he leaned down. He pecked my cheek and went to get me another Cosmo.
I heard a familiar voice, behind me.
“Are you, with that guy?” Travis asked.
“Oh hey, yeah that’s Ethan.” I smiled.
“Fuck, you look good.” He licked over his lips quickly.
Before I could respond, he started talking again.
“Let’s leave come on.” He grabbed my hand.
“No, I can’t, I'm with someone.” I shook my head rapidly.
“Who? That guy, come on.” He scoffed hurt.
“No, this was your idea.” I scoffed back.
“I didn’t tell you to go with this guy.” He groaned.
“No, you said we are casually dating, and you have been with girls, all week.” I felt anger start to set in.
“This guy he’s a pussy.” He groaned again.
“Travis, please, go.” I begged him.
“Whatever.” He shot back rudely.
I watched him go back to where he was standing. Finally, Ethan came back and brought me a drink.
“Thank you.” I smiled and drank my drink a little too fast. It was really strong. I felt a lot better after.
“One more?” I asked smiling.
“Already?” he laughed.
But before I could answer he already left, he was back sooner than last time, and the drink was still really good. By this time, I was pretty tipsy.
“Let’s dance again please?” I begged and drug him back on the dance floor. I was probably a little sloppy but my dress was ridding up and I was grinding more. I looked over and saw Travis starring at us, and then he left.
“It’s getting late.” Ethan said in my ear
I nodded. “Okay lets go.” I agreed taking his hand and we led each other outside.
“So your house?” he asked, driving towards that direction.
“Yeah. I yawned.
We made it back to my house and he looked over at me.
“Can I come in?” he asked leaning close to me.
“Oh uh no, I'm actually really tired.” I half way lied.
“Oh come on, please ill wake you.” He smirked, this smirk wasn’t cute, like Travis’s it was creepy.
“No.” I got sterner and reached to open the door.
“And I get nothing?” he asked rudely.
“Screw you.” I rolled my eyes and rushed over to my door, where Travis was waiting sitting by my front door. I didn’t even notice his car parked near the side of the yard. Ethan pulled out of the driveway quickly and left. I walked over to Travis.
“What are you doing here?” I asked him looking at him.