Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

Begging me to stay the night...

“He wasn’t asked to come in?” Travis asked ignoring my question.
“No, despite how much he tried.” I explained yawning.
“Why?” he asked running a hand through his hair. It was cute recently, the sides almost bare the top long but not too long, and not to short, just enough to gel.
“I didn’t want him.” I said truthfully keeping my eyes on him.
“I don’t like this.” He groaned and rubbed his eyes.
“Like what?” I asked not sure what he was talking about.
“YOU AND ANOTHER GUY.” He practically yelled.
“THIS WHOLE ‘CASUAL’ DATING THING WAS YOUR IDEA!” I yelled back.
“WELL I DON’T LIKE IT!” He was louder.
“WHAT DO YOU WANT TRAVIS, I AM TRYING HERE TO FIGURE IT OUT, BUT YOU DON’T MAKE IT TOO EASY!” I shouted frustrated.
“You, Emma, I want you, but I don’t want you to have anyone else.” He groaned.
“Well that’s not fair.” I sighed.
“So what you want, just me and you, just us, exclusive, a boyfriend?” he snapped.
“No, if that’s not what you want, I don’t know if you are capable of that.” I confessed looking down at my heels. But I didn’t finish.
“YOU SAY YOU WANT CASUAL BU...” Before I could get the word but out he was pressed against me kissing me hard leaning us against my front door.
“Let me in.” he groaned finally pulling away a few minutes later.
“No.” I shook my head. I shivered feeling the wind pick up.
“What. Why?” he asked confused.
“I need to know. What are we?” I asked breathing out hard trying to catch my breath.
“Ugh, well, I'm your boyfriend.” He mumbled.
“Are you sure?” I asked him scared at the answer.
He leaned in kissing me hard again.
“I like that answer.” I giggled.
“Now let me in?” he asked licking his lips.
“Why?” I asked teasing him.
“I don’t think the neighbors will agree with what I want to do to you.” He bit his lip.
I laughed and grabbed my spare key from under a rock in front my front door.
I opened the door feeling Travis kiss my lips more as we walked in.
“Upstairs?” I asked kissing him back just as fast.
“Anywhere.” He sounded strained.
“WHOA, OH HEY… I AM JUST GOING NOW!” Luna sat up from the couch where she had been sleeping.
“Oh shit, Luna, why are you still here?” I asked blushing a deep red.
“Sorry, you said you weren’t bringing anyone home and I fell asleep, the notebook was on.” She motioned to the TV where the credits of the movie were going down the screen.
“Hi, think I’ve seen you around.” Travis grinned.
“I am just going though so I’ll see you at work or text me or okay, I'm awkward…bye.” She stumbled over her words opening the front door and rushing out.
“I'm so embarrassed.” I blushed and buried my face in my hands.
“Don’t be.” He laughed and kissed my lips.
“This is too soon.” I looked away and sat on the couch.
“Too soon?” he asked, obviously never hearing that before.
“Yes, we are just now in a legit relationship and…” I didn’t continue, just looked over at Travis.
“Let’s go upstairs.” He begged pulling me up.
“I'm not fucking you.” I crossed my arms.
“Okay, okay.” He laughed and pulled me up walking with me upstairs to my room.
We lay next to each other.
“Emma.” he sang and kissed my lips.
“No.” I shook my head kissing him back.
He kissed me deeper, I ran my hand through his hair and his hands were on my sides. I quickly flung my heels off and he got his Vans off. I didn’t tear my mouth away from him. I kept going and his hands went lower now at my thighs. I tensed. I felt my face flush and then he was at my neck, his hands spreading my legs. He rubbed my inner thighs and I pulled away.
“Travis, no.” I shook my head feeling so stupid.
“Okay. Okay...” he sighed.
“I'm not that girl.” I sat up.
“What do you mean?” he asked sitting up too.
“I'm not that girl, who gives in because you’re so hot and make me feel special.” I shrugged and confessed.
“I know, that’s okay, but you’re my girl anyway.” He smiled and kissed me again.
Before I could get anything else out he started talking again.
“You think I'm hot?” he smiled.
“Fuck you.” I laughed and rolled my eyes.
“We just went over this, but don’t worry, I'm okay that you changed your mind.” He smiled and kissed me being witty.
“Hah, really funny.” I smirked and heard my phone buzz.
“Who is texting you at like three in the morning?” he asked yawning and handing my phone to me off the table next to my bed.
“Ethan.” I rolled my eyes.
“So how was he anyway?” Travis asked slightly prying.
“Kind of boring, he paid for my drink we danced, didn’t talk much, then he expected to come in already.” I explained my tone tired.
“Hah, he wishes.” Travis grinned pulling me closer.
I read the text saying, he thought I looked good and he’d like to see me again, to Travis.
“What a pussy, too bad.” Travis smirked and I laughed and cuddled closer to him.
“Do I even text him back?” I asked considering being nice, but rejecting him.
“Let me see.” Travis grabbed the phone out of my hand.
“Don’t be mean.” I scolded him playfully.
“Baby please, like I am mean.” He fake laughed.
I heard my phone make a sound, signaling he sent a message.
“What did you say?” I asked feeling more and more tired. I closed my eyes and leaned into Travis inhaling how he smelt.
“I told him you were fucking me.” He shrugged.
“No, see this is when I say you wish.” I joked.
“Did you just smell me?” he asked looking down at me.
“Mhm, I like how you smell.” I shrugged and sleepily replied.
“What do I smell like?” he asked sniffing himself.
“Weed, some kind of spray or something, and cigarettes, but not in a gross way.” I tried explaining accurately.
“When does your mom get home?” he yawned too.
“Not till Monday.” I opened my eyes.
“What if I'm not good?” I asked him looking at him.
“At what?” he asked confused.
“Well you have you know, with more people.” I tried explaining inexplicitly.
“Oh you mean I’ve fucked a lot more?” he clarified.
“Yes, Travis.” I groaned.
“What have you done?” He asked smiling at this.
“I’ve had sex like twice, maybe three times, a while ago.” I confessed looking down.
“You haven’t had anything else done to you?” he asked incredibly shocked.
“No.” I kept my eyes looking down.
“I’ll start slow, don’t worry baby.” He grinned and licked over his lips.
“Okay.” I nodded and kissed him. His hands were already around my waist.
“I'm not having sex.” I said quickly.
“Okay.” He nodded and kissed me again not letting me up for air.
His hands traveled back to my thighs and he spread them apart. I didn’t stop him this time.
His finger rubbed over my clit through my underwear. I bit my lip and held in my noises.
“Don’t you dare hold those in.” He warned me.
I nodded and he pulled my thong off.
“Mm and no one has ever wanted more than sex with you?” he licked his lips.
I didn’t answer I looked at him next to me. He pushed in a finger.
I moaned lightly starting it breathe harder as he kissed me. He bit my bottom lip. I felt him curl his fingers, making me moan louder. He pulled my dress up higher. He pushed in another finger. I moaned loud again not wanting him to stop.
“Ugh, Travis.” I moaned his name not realizing I did until I heard it.
He smirked at me and leaned into my neck, sucking it till it left a read mark, marking I was his. I moaned louder feeling myself getting tighter.
“Mm, you close baby?” he teased giving me another hickey. I breathed harder and moaned when he didn’t stop moving his fingers quickly curling and hitting my gspot. I tensed and felt the heat inside me building up.
“Oh, Oh, Travis don’t stop.” I moaned loudly feeling myself cum hard on his hands.
“Mm, baby let me taste that pussy.” He licked his lips. I suddenly felt self-conscious. I shook my head.
“No…” I shook my head again.
He nodded. “Okay this will have to do for now.” He winked and licked my cum off his fingers.
“Sorry.” I apologized for not letting him, continue.
“Come here.” He kissed me I cuddled closer to him feeling tired just from one orgasm.
“Tired?” he joked.
“Yes.” I laughed lightly.
“Imagine when I get inside you.” He smirked.
“Shut up.” I laughed again and soon fell asleep in his arms.