Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

Sweat it out.

We made our way to a hotel Travis found on his phone, the cab ride was quiet and I still couldn’t believe where I was. I looked out of the window; it was so bright, back home everything was closed by ten if it wasn’t a club. There were lights everything we were in LA I for some reason found his cliché. I smiled at this, and looked at Travis who held me close.
“Why LA?” I asked him yawning.
“You said California?” he sounded confused.
“Yes but you got our flight for LA not any other part.” I stated ready for an answer.
“Oh, well the most weed dispensaries are here.” He shrugged as if that was an obvious answer.
“There were some in Oregon too.” I laughed.
“Yeah but not where we lived they were like six hours away, plus I couldn’t get a script for it there, they are more strict there.” He explained.
“I see.” I nodded as we pulled up to a gorgeous hotel.
The hotel was tall with lots of glass windows. We got out of the cab, and made our way to the doors, a door man let us in and we headed to the front desk to get a room. The hotel lobby was a sleek looking lounge with all of these chairs and walls with waterfalls coming out of them. There were couches lined next to each other. We stepped up to the desk, Travis waiting for someone to come greet us. An old woman stood in front of us finally.
“Yes, how may I help you?” the woman asked looking doubtful.
“Yeah, give us the deluxe suite.” Travis spoke tiredly.
“You do realize that the suite is almost two thousand a night.” The woman spoke rudely eyeing Travis’s tattoos and stretched ears.
“No shit.” Travis now spoke annoyed grabbing his Black Card out of his wallet. Her eyes opened wider obviously, surprised he had money.
“You just seem kind of young Mr. Williams, how long will you be staying?” The woman, named Annie asked.
Travis looked down at me, before answering.
“Three days.” Travis spoke slowly as if he was thinking.
“Right, well, here is your card.” Annie swiped his card quickly giving him it back your room is...” the woman was still speaking as Travis took my hand and led me away to the elevator.
“Do you know where were going?” I ask him, still shocked this place was almost two thousand dollars.
“Highest floor.” He spoke nonchalantly.
“Wow, this is so pretty.” I spoke as we entered the elegant elevator.
“Have you ever been our of Oregon?” he asked pulling me close.
“No, never.” I felt nervous.
“I love California.” He spoke in my ear lightly.
I shivered.
“Em you cold?” he asked knowing he was making me nervous.
“No, I need a shower though.” I spoke as naturally as possible.
“Me too, we can take one together.” He smirked and spoke closer to me, biting lightly on my ear.
“No way.” I leaned away sheepishly as the doors opened finally.
I walked into the room and was awe struck. The room wasn’t a room it was like a mini house, there was a living room two bathroom a huge bedroom a bar two rooms just for closets and a formal dinner table. My jaw dropped and sat down on the couch in the living room. I felt like I stepped into a dream.
“I guess you have never been into an executive suite.” Travis spoke sitting next to me.
“Wow Travis this is, just whoa.” I breathed barely getting an actual voice out.
“Come look at this view.” He pulled me into the bed room where a window seat was placed overlooking an ocean and mountains were placed.
“I feel bad, this is so much.” I suddenly felt guilty.
“Nah, this is my dad’s card.” He laughed hard.
“How did you get it?” I smiled shocked.
“I swiped it off the bar, he left it out.” He smiled.
“Wont he know?” I asked.
“Nah, not for like a month when he gets the bill.” He grinned ear to ear.
“I need a shower.” I sat up and headed towards a bathroom.
“Wow this is perfect.” I eyed the glass shower and the tub next to it filled with jets.
“Shower or bath?” he asked me taking off his shirt showing his tattooed chest and his tattoos above his pelvis.
“No, you take a separate shower.” I smiled and shut the door in his face, walking out immediately after realizing I had no clothes.
“I have no clothes.” I spoke laughing.
“You don’t need them…” before he finished I grunted.
“Yes I do.” I grunted.
“That’s not how I meant it, they have robes you can wear to sleep.” He laughed.
“Shut up.” I smirked and made my way into the bathroom.
I heard my phone buzz in my pocket. It was Luna wondering where I was. I didn’t answer the text instead I got into the shower letting the soft water hit my body so warm it steamed off my body. I closed my eyes recapping everything that had just happened. It was only about nine o’clock yet it felt so late. I heard a door open. I saw Travis through the glass shower door. He looked at me, up and down, biting his lip. I felt self-conscious but I didn't cover up, just let him look. He opened the door. I felt frozen. I didn’t know what I was doing. He quickly took off his clothes I blushed and looked away. He stood behind me really close.
“You are damn beautiful.” He spoke in my ear.
I took a deep shaky breath. He kissed my neck sucking just at the right place. I bit my lip feeling the steam of the water hitting us both. He kissed lower hitting my collar bone making me gasp. He smirked into my skin, I could feel it. Travis held me from behind kissing my shoulders now, and then even lower so he was eye to eye with my average c cup. I stopped him turning the shower off and grabbing a towel and his hand and leading him into the bedroom. He came next to me pulling my towel down gently pushing me down onto the bed I was sitting on. I felt my heart beating through my chest.
“You’re shaking.” He mused looking at me before kissing me and started to go lower, to my neck again, retracing his steps till he was back at my more vulnerable parts. He took my nipple into his mouth sucking lightly licking around it as well. I signed in pleasure feeling my hands shake. He went lower till he hit my belly button he looked up at me licking his way down till he hit my very sensitive part. I breathed as he started down there. He groaned and pulled my hips closer. He was devouring me. I moaned lightly the only moan I had let out so far. His fingers were inside me. I tensed up.
“Emma relax, you’re going to love this.” He breathed, he sounded deprived and hungry.
I nodded and took a deep breath he pushed one finger in again. This time I relaxed onto it.
“Fuck, I have to stretch you out.” He grunted sexily. He pushed another finger into me, that one didn't hurt it was comfortable. Travis pushed his mouth onto me at the same time, taking my mind off of the discomfort.
“I need to get inside.” Travis groaned in agony coming up for a breath and hovering over me.
He pushed in without warning. I moaned in pain. He was definitely bigger than average.
“Fuck Em.” He breathed
I groaned gripping the bright white sheets under us.
“Ugh Em you’re so fucking tight.” He groaned again pushing in deeper.
“Mm.” I moaned back.
It was started to feel good, pain lading to pleasure, he grunted and kissed me hard. I moaned and felt him reach down to rub me as he stayed at a perfect pace. A few moments later I felt myself getting tighter heat building up combined with friction. I moaned trying to hold on, I gripped Travis’s shoulders leaving perfect indents in his shoulders.
“Let go Emma.” He moaned hitting a spot harder and harder over and over. I writhed beneath him taking his advice. I moaned through my orgasm. Travis’s hips started getting jerkier and sloppier, still accurate though. I felt him tense and spill himself all over the sheets. I was left breathing hard. Travis kissed my lips.
“Did I tire you out?” he asked smirking breathing hard as well.
“Yeah, you did.” I blushed hiding my face in my hands.
“Told you I would.” He smirked. That signature smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3