Status: ACTIVE (:

Let Go.

Maybe it's not my weekend.

“The club to watch Luna Dj.” I yawned grabbing my phone to see if Luna or Carter could take me to get my car, and they both said no. Great.
“Okay, where is your car?” she asked.
“Well obviously at the club mom.” I yawned again.
“And, you’re getting it back today?” she groaned.
“Wanna take me?” I asked hopeful.
“No, I don’t support you drinking underage, or being kind of slutty.” She rolled her eyes.
“Excuse me?!” I urged.
“Well, I’ve seen you with two different guy in the last month I saw your horrid tattoo, and I know you were making out in a car and was drunk!” she said getting louder.
“Okay well first of all, one guy is my friend the other is my boyfriend, I got the tattoo because I loved it so I don’t care what you think and yes I was making out with my boyfriend mind your own business and I wasn’t drunk, I could walk, talk, and see clearly I barely had two drinks!” I yelled.
“My daughter didn’t go to college, works at a café, has a trashy tattoo, hangs out with rough looking guys, next you will be pregnant.” She said icily.
“Oh yep, I’m such a disappointment.” I scowled and walked out the door slamming it.
Whelp, I could walk twelve miles. I sighed and started walking wanting to cry. The café was only three miles away, and since I have been running three miles at least four times a week this wasn’t too hard to achieve within two hours. I still hadn’t broken down. I cleared my throat and walked in grabbing water and sat outside. I texted Carter to meet me as soon as possible, he got of work in two hours. And then I saw Travis’s stupid car pull up at the light across the street. He looked over and saw me, cutting across the lanes to pull in the parking lot.
“Oh hey Emma.” He grinned.
“Hi.” I swallowed my tears that have been trying so hard to spill.
“How was your night with your dear carter, give him what he wants.” He smirked smoking a cigarette.
“Why does everyone think I’m such a slut, like really, I don’t do anything, I’m not a slut I am not horrid.” I tried. Tears threatened to spill.
“Whoa, I didn’t...” he started.
“You didn’t have to say it everyone thinks so.” I sighed shakily.
“Emma, I don’t know. What...” he started but it was too late I was crying.
“Whoa Emma come ‘er.” He pulled me into his arms.
“Don’t cry ... I’m not good with this.” He sighed.
I sniffled and whipped my eyes.
“My mom says I’m a slut because she saw me with you and carter within a month and she saw my tattoo and me and carter making out and I didn’t go to college and I'm going to be pregnant!” I ranted and stared crying again.
“Emma, you aren’t a slut, we never did anything, though I tried your stubborn, and your tattoo is fucking rad, and people don’t go to college and I’m not sure on the pregnant thing..” he tried to help.
“Thanks, I’m pathetic.” I smiled pathetically.
“Where are you going?” he asked me seeing I looked flushed from walking.
“To get my car.” I whipped my face once again.
“From your house?” he asked surprised.
“Yes.” I answered simply.
“No, you aren’t get in the car.” He rolled his eyes putting out his cigarette.
“No.” I shook my head.
“Yes.” He nodded and opened the door for me.
“Fine.” I said frustrated.
“Ooh feisty.” He grinned.
“Fuck you.” I sniffled.
“Now, let’s get your car.”
“Okay.”, I gave in sitting in his car.
We drove in silence, until we got to the club.
“Thanks Travis.” I cleared my throat.
“Anytime, one day you going to wear that dress for me?” Travis grinned.
“What?” I asked confused.
“The one from last night.” He cleared it up.
“You wish.” I smirked.
“Whatcha doing today?” He smiled and looked at me getting to my car.
“Shit...fuck...fuck!” I yelled.
“What are you angry about now!?” he asked parking and getting out.
“I locked my keys in the fucking car!” I yell kicking my jeep.
“I got it.” He rolled his eyes and grabbed a wedge block, and a little pole thing. He suddenly had my door open.
“Thank you so much, I owe you Travis, really.” I looked up at him genuinely.
“I’ll keep that in mind.” He winked.
Suddenly my phone vibrated.
“Who’s that?” Travis asked.
“None of your business I said sitting in my car.
“Ah, the guy you are casually dating, that I put together.” He laughed.
“Well, he’s my boyfriend, and yes, so thanks Travis.” I smirked and rolled my eyes.
“Wow, boyfriend what a big jump, oh any you’re very welcome he seems great.” He scoffed sarcastically.
“He is.” I said the same way.
“Good.” He nodded and headed towards his car.
“Bye Emma.” He said smiling as he drove away.
I met carter an hour later at the café.
“Hey you, wow, no offense but you smell like smoke, like weed.” He observed.
“Oh well I uh Travis.” I explained stuttering.
“Oh, Travis, why?” he asked taking a sip of water.
“He took me to get my car.” I tried to explain.
“You seem to be pretty friendly with him...” he noted.
“Yeah I guess were friends.” I took a sip of my coffee.
“Oh.” He sounded unhappy.
“And that couldn’t have been less enthusiastic.
“Well, I am not a big fan of him, myself.” He shrugged.
“Well you have only seen him at the tattoo shop.” I suggested.
“And at parties and I see the way he looks at you.” He scoffed.
“Well you don’t really know him, and he looks at me the same as everyone.” I scoffed back.
“All’s I know is he is not my favorite person.” He shrugged carless.
“Well I’ll try to talk to him less if you’d like.” It kind of stung to say.
“Well okay, how’s your coffee?” he asked changing the subject.
“Fine.” I answered grimly.
“How was work?” I asked trying to make our date better.
“Pretty good, I guess I did a tattoo that was really hard, lots of detail.” He coughed.
“Oh yeah, what was it exactly?”
“Alice and Wonderland art.” He nodded.
“What did it look like?” I asked.
“It was Alice and all these trippy designs pretty badass.” He shrugged.
“Sounds like it…” I yawned.
“What's wrong?” Carter asked seeing right through me.
“Nothing I'm just really drained.” I lie.
“Ready to go home?” he asked.
“Yes that’s good.” I nodded.
We drove in silence.
“Hey come here.” Carter said as we pulled up. I lightly kissed him, and leaned against him. He smelt clean.
“Okay I’ll see you tomorrow, are we still going to lunch?” he asked.
“Yep.” I confirmed.
Well that date went really well. I thought sarcastically as I wondered in my lonely house. This is what I really needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well kind of boring. Sorry.