Status: Active (:

Behind Those Lies.

Don't think this is innocent

Image

“So are you excited for Max’s party tonight?” Aria asked walking into Stephanie’s bathroom, where Stephanie was curling her long brown hair over her shoulder.

“I guess you could say that.” She said looking at Aria.

“I thought for sure you would be stoked.” She said messing with the hem of her mid thigh length dress. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing I’m just not feeling one hundred percent.” Stephanie said as she curled her last piece of hair.

“You’ll let me know if something is wrong right.” Aria said leaning against the door frame.

“Of course I will.” She gave her a half smile hoping it would make Aria feel a little better.

“Okay.” Aria said turning on her heels and walking towards her bedroom.

She walked into her room and sat on the edge of her bed. She pulled on her black thigh highs before she put on her studded her black combat boots. She looked in the mirror and put on red lipstick as Stephanie walked into her room dressed.

“I see you pulled out high heels for the occasion.” Aria said smiling.

“I thought this would be the perfect time to wear them. So I called a cab to pick us up so we could drink and not worry about getting home. I should be here with in the next five minutes.”

“Okay.”

The two of them walked outside to the cab pulling up in front of their house.

They arrived at Josh’s already crowded flat. Aria felt slightly overwhelmed by how many strangers there were. “Do you know all these people?” She asked Stephanie over the loud music.

“Not all of them, but most of them.”

“Oh.” Aria said running her fingers through her hair.

“Ello ladies.” Matt said walking over with a smile on his face and a drink in his hand.

“Hi.” Stephanie said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, before she pressed her lips to his.

“Well I’m going to leave you two alone and find one of the other guys to hang out.” Aria said walking towards the kitchen.

Aria had been in this a few times before, when ever she and Josh were able to have sex at her house because of Stephanie being there with Matt, they’d go to his flat. She entered the kitchen to find Josh talking to some guy with what she thought was a Scottish accent. The guy had a brunette at his side with her arm wrapped around his waist. As she got closer to the three of them she saw the guy had his hand resting just above the girls butt. He bit his lip as he listened to whatever Josh was saying.

“Aria love I want you to meet someone.” Josh said the second he saw her. “Aria this is Sam McTrusty and his lovely girlfriend Amanda.” Josh said grabbing Aria’s hand and pulling her closer.

“Nice to meet you.” Sam said putting his hand out.

“Nice to meet you too.” She smiled.

“I love you hair.” Amanda said as she ran her hand down Sam’s side.

“Thank you.” She said giving her a smile. “So I’m going to get a drink and then go find the birthday boy.” She said placing her hand on Josh’s chest.

“Alright we’ll meet up later.” He said smiling.

“Okay.” She walked over the fridge and pulled out a can of coke. She grabbed a cup off the counter and mixed rum and coke together.

She snaked her way through the crowded room and found Dan leaning against the wall by the hallway by himself. “Why are you all alone?” She asked as she got closer to him.

“I didn’t see anyone that I had to talk to.” He said before taking a drink of his beer.

“Wow that made you sound like a big douche.” She said shaking her head.

“I know but it’s true.”

“You still sound like a douche.” She said softly laughing before taking a drink.

“I can live with that.”

“Of course you can.” Aria smiled.

“Do you have anything nice to say?” He asked.

“Yeah I like you outfit.” She said laughing.

“I like yours too.” He said lightly chuckling at the fact the only nice thing she had to say to him was she like his outfit.

“I feel like a slut in this outfit.” She said pulling down on her short dress.

“You don’t look like a slut at all.” He said as he looked her up at down. He couldn’t help stare at how nice her legs looked in the short cream colored dress, and her black thigh highs accented her legs even more.

“I sure feel like one.” She said leaning against the wall next to him.

“I might look slutty if you were heel and you lost the thigh highs.” He said pointing at her shoes.

“The thigh highs aren’t going anywhere.” She laughed.

“No matter what you would still look pretty.” He said staring into her green eyes.

“Daniel Flint I think that is the first time you’ve ever really compliment me.” She smiled.

“I told you I liked your outfit earlier.” He said before taking a drink of his beer.

“I know but you only did that because I told you I liked your outfit. You were pretty much forced to compliment me back.” As Aria laughed he couldn’t help but stare at her lips. He thought they looked perfect with the red lipstick she painted on them. “Why are you staring at me like that?” She asked looking into his blue eyes.

“I’m sorry.” He said looking at the ground.

“It’s fines.” She said messing with her hair. “I think this is the most we’ve every talked.”

“I think so too.”

“Usually you’ve kissed me by now to shut me up.” She said laughing.

“Do you want me to kiss you?” He said in complete seriousness.

“Only if you want to kiss me.” She said giving him a wick grin.

“Oi Aria and Dan.” Max shouted walking towards them. Dan ran his hand through his hair. He was annoyed that Max stopped whatever was about to happen.

“Happy Birthday Max.” Aria said as he pulled her into a hug.

“Well thank you Aria.”

“Was I interrupting something with you two?” He asked noticing the sexual tension between Aria and Dan.

“You could say that.” Dan said as he looked at the ground.

“Well I’m going to leave you two to what ever was happening before I walked over here.” Max said with a goofy smile.

“Thanks.” Dan said before he looked over at Aria again.

“So do you want to kiss me?” She asked biting her bottom lip.

“Do you want to get out of here?” He said before finishing his beer.

“Are you sure?” She asked after chugging the rest of her drink.

“Positive.” He said grabbing her hand.

The two of them pushed their way through the crowd. They stopped by Stephanie so Aria could tell her she was heading out not to worry about her.

They walked out front and got a cab headed to towards Aria’s house. The whole way to Aria’s house the two of them held hands and kept quickly glancing at each other. The two of them knew what was going to happen when they got into the house, and they were both quietly over thinking it to themselves the whole cab ride.

When the pulled up to Aria’s house Dan quickly paid the cab driver as Aria walked up to the front door and unlocked. She waited by the open door for Dan. She bit her lip trying to figure out if she should stop this or let it happen.

They walked towards Aria’s room in silence. Once inside Dan sat down at Aria and watched her as she leaned against the closed door and stepped out of her shoes. She gave him a wicked grin as he stood up and walked towards her.

He put his arms on both sides of her pinning her against the door. She bit her lip and looked up into his blue eyes before attaching her lips to his. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and slowly pulled it up. She broke from the kiss and pulled his shirt off. He took the opportunity to slide her dress of off her. He reattached his lips to hers and slid his tongue across his bottom lip.

She reached down and unbuttoned his skinny jeans and pushed them down and smiled into the kiss. She felt Dan’s hands move across her back and unbuckle her bra. “Smooth.” She said as he started to kiss along her jaw.

“I thought it was.” He said lifting her up causing her as she wrapped her legs around her waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Girls Outfits
* I personally love how awkward Dan and Aria are together. What do you guys think?
* Okay so I'm probably not going to be updating twice a week now. I'm trying to finish this story and I don't want to run out of chapters to update, so if I update once a week I won't have to worry about catching up to where I am. (I'm sorry if that made no sense.)
* I want to thank all these lovelies for commenting
dzsinidzsoni
Rawrrrrrrrr
heartsinruins
lovelyhope
xoxo_aj_xoxo
oohlalou

Chapter title and picture lyrics from The Cab's Animal.