I Hate You Like I Hate Tuna

Waking Up With Pants Off At Four In The Afternoon

I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. I looked around to see I was still on the couch, but I now had a blanket draped over me.

I sat up stretching. I could hear Patrick singing show tunes in my kitchen. I walked into it with a smile.

"Wow, didn't know you cooked Pattycakes," I said looking at him.

He smiled at me. He was in a pair of red plaid boxers with his shirt from the night before on. He wore his hat and smiled as he flipped a pancake. He handed me a plate with a smile.

"I only cook pattycakes, want some syrup?" He asked looking at me.

I nodded sitting down at the table. He joined me with the syrup.

"So how did you like the movie?" I asked.

"It was excellent, great quality, and the cosmos-" He sighed.

I giggled at him, "Wow Pat, you keep talking like that I'm going to take you to a gay bar."

Patrick glared at me, his glare turned into a mischievous grin. Patrick flung a piece of pancake at my head.

"You didn't"

"Oh but I did," He said smiling.

"Its war," I said taking the syrup bottle and squirting it all over Patrick.

He looked at me. I instantly started to run. I giggled and screamed as Patrick was behind. I heard him pounce before I felt it.

Patrick's face was inches from mine.

"You have syrup on your nose." He said giggling.

"You have syrup on your hat."

Patrick leaned in and I reached up to steal his hat. I whacked his nose in the process.

"Owey!" He cried holding his nose.

"Oh! I'm sorry Pat! I was going for your hat and you went for my face and-"

He kissed me then, long and hard. His passion burned my lips. I opened my mouth ever so slightly and his tongue crashed onto mine. I smiled into the kiss as it deepened. I broke away trying to breath.

"Pat, you just kissed me." I said gasping for air.

"Yeah, I know." He said with a smile.

"What's this mean?" I questioned looking at him.

"That I like you,"

"Well that was obvious," I said with a grin.

"So does this mean I Can take you to a movie tomorrow?"

"Maybe"

"Maybe?" He questioned.

"I'll have my people, call your people," I said with a smile.

He kissed me again, this time moving to my neck. He planted small kisses down my neck to my collar bone.

"What about now?" He questioned.

"I don't know,"

He started to suck on my collar bone and I let a small moan escape my lips.

"Now?" He questioned.

"OK"
♠ ♠ ♠
Its storming AGAIN.
cookies for commenter's
i really like comments
sorry for delay