Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 10

I woke up to a thumping on the door. The door squeaked open and I opened my eyes to a shadow near the door. The light instantly came on to show a sleepy Louis in boxers standing there with the door closed behind him.

“What are you doing in here Lou?” Remy grumbled sitting up in her bed rubbing her eyes. I sat up a bit and threw one of my many pillows at him.

“Turn the light off…” I whined laying back down. “And give me back that pillow I threw at you.”

“Can I sleep in here? Eleanor is sleep talking again…” Louis groaned throwing the pillow back at me.

“No.” I stated. “Go sleep in your own bed with your girlfriend.” I put a pillow over my head because the light was starting to get to me.

“Pleaseeeeeeeeeee…” Lou whined. I sighed and sat up again.

“Fine. But you are sleeping on the floor.” I said gesturing at the floor. He nodded and sat down Indian style. I have to admit he looked like he was a five year old who had a bad dream that wanted to sleep with his parents. He yawned and laid down on the ground. I giggled a bit and threw a pillow over to him so he can put his head down.

“Addison, the floor is uncomfortable…” Remy slurred. “Lou come here. You can sleep in my bed with me. There is plenty of room.” She smiled and uncovered part of the bed next to her. He sat up quickly and crawled into bed with Remy. The light was still on. Remy must have read my mind because she got up to turn the lights off so we can finally go back to sleep.

There was nothing like waking up and not knowing what happened the night before. I however am totally used to this. Remy and I used to have crazy nights just like last night. Where we drink too much too quickly and basically space out for the rest of the night. That part of the morning is always so eventful trying to figure out what we did. The bad part about it, are the hang overs.

I woke up feeling like I needed to puke. I groaned and pulled the covers off of me. I was only in my bra and underwear. Not knowing what time it was I ran out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom. The door was closed. Someone was in there taking a shower. I knocked on the door and Harry opened the door all wet in a towel. I shoved past him and made it just in time to puke in the toilet. Harry kneeled down next to me and held my hair. Once I felt better and the feeling stopped I sat down on the floor and rested my head against the wall with my knees pulled to my chest.

“You feeling okay?” Harry asked tucking some hair behind my ear. I shook my head no and looked up at him. I knew I looked like crap. I couldn’t remember anything that had happened the night before. The only thing I remember was cuddling with Harry in the car on the way back here after the bar. “I’ll be right back.” He said getting up and turning off the shower.

Harry left the room and a few moments later came back in a pair of sweatpants with water still dripping down his torso. He looked absolutely incredible. I smirked as I looked him over.

“Looking good Hazza” I murmured trying to stand up. I was extremely weak and just couldn’t find the strength to stand. Harry saw this and scooped me up in his arms bridal style. I could feel his warm wet skin against my own. I rest my head on him as he walked into my room with me. He put me back in my bed and grabbed my gray pullover sweater that was at the foot of my bed in case I got cold. He helped me put it on and pulled the covers over the two of us. He had me rest my head on his chest as he played with my hair.

“What the actual fuck Louis!!” Eleanor screamed. My eyes shot open as she stood in the door way staring at Louis and Remy cuddling in Remy’s bed. This is not good.

“El, I can explain this…” Louis said getting out of bed. Which in my opinion only made it worse since he wasn’t wearing anything but, his boxers. Louis looked himself over and held out his hands. “Or maybe I can’t really explain..” He said taking a few steps towards Eleanor.

“No Lou forget it. I’m going home.” She yelled running out the door Louis quickly followed after her. Remy was still sitting in her bed with wide eyes. She obviously had no idea what was going on. She looked over at Harry and I and cocked her head to the side. Niall came running into the room and stopped when he saw Harry and I in bed.

“I guess there was a lot of sex going on last night.” Niall stifled a laugh as Zayn walked in saying that. His eyes were squinted which meant that he probably woke up from the yelling just like everyone else.

“Addison got sick when I was taking a shower this morning. I wanted to make sure she was okay is all…” Harry said getting out of bed quickly. He looked over at me and then back to Zayn. I could feel my heart slip into my stomach. It was either that or I was going to throw up again. I laid back down and curled into a ball. I have no idea why I was feeling like this but I think it is just the hangover I currently have.

“Addison, we need to have a talk..” I heard Remy say. I felt the bed sink in a bit as Remy sat down on my bed. “You like Harry don’t you?” She whispered. I sat up and looked around the room. “Relax everyone is in the kitchen making food.” She assured me.

“I honestly have no idea. I mean, when I’m near him, I couldn’t be happier. But he is also my best friend so I think it’s just that.” I admitted staring down at my blankets.

“You like him and I think he likes you back. I can feel the energy between you two when we are all in the same room.” Remy said smirking.

“You are so daft…” I groaned getting out of bed. I looked at my appearance and shrugged. I looked fine, underwear is like bikini bottoms. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen with the others. I looked around for Harry and smiled when I noticed he was making a bit of toast. I walked over to him and smiled. “Toast?” I whispered a bit confused.

“It’s for you. Since you kind of puked and stuff… I mean my mum used to do this for me when I was sick. It’s supposed to be light so you don’t yack again.” He mumbled holding up a piece of toast. I smiled and took a bite. Harry looked at me and then at the toast in his hand. He quickly put the toast on the plate and shoved it towards me. “Eat up.”

I hopped up on the counter and began to munch on my toast. Louis had finally come back inside. He looked really upset. Harry was running around the kitchen making food for everyone. He was such a cute chef. Everyone was sitting around the kitchen and living room talking and eating. Everyone seemed fine and happy. I felt happy. Nothing is going to ruin how I felt today.

“Oh by the way guys, my friend Ashley is coming to visit in a few weeks.” Harry said smiling from ear to ear. “She is staying here with us!”

I instantly felt my heart fall into my stomach. My day instantly became dark. I could feel my throat tighten and I felt really hot. I jumped from the counter making the plate with my toast on it fall to the floor and shatter into a million. I ran as quick as I could to the bathroom and puked into the toilet. I sat back and for the first time on this trip, I cried.

Remy walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. “What’s wrong?” she asked hopping up and sitting on the sink.

“Harry invited his friend to stay here in a few weeks.” I said looking up at her.

“So?”

“So… It’s a girl…” I replied.

“Shit bro… I’m sorry hun… But…. I totally told you –“

Harry walked in at that moment and stood there with a worried look on his face. “Are you okay?” He asked sitting on the edge of the tub.

“I’m out bitches…” Remy said throwing her arms in the air leaving. I looked down at the floor avoiding eye contact. I don’t want to talk to him.

“I’m fine.” I grumbled getting up. I got up a bit too quickly and almost fell. Harry being the saint that he is apparently caught me by my arm. I got my balance back and ripped my arm away from him. “Thanks..” I mumbled leaving him in the bathroom. I walked into the kitchen where Remy was smiling from ear to ear.

“ADDISON! I HAVE GREAT NEWS!” Remy squeaked. She instantly regretted it since her hands went straight to her head. “Ouch..” She mumbled rubbing her temples.
“What is the news?” I murmured.

“Stephen is coming with Evan in 2 weeks to come visit!” She screamed. Again she regretted it.
“Oh that’s right… Evan is coming to visit….” Harry groaned shoving past me.

“Ooooooooo Hazzah sounds jealous!” Louis teased. Harry shot him a look and walked into the living room.

“Harry likes Addison doesn’t heee.” Zayn said walking over to Harry. I looked over at Remy and she winked at me and mouthed I told you so. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the love seat and sat down next to Niall.

“Hey guess what Addison, your best friend is head over heels in love with you.” Niall laughed. Harry looked upset and threw a pillow at Niall’s face. “Relax Harry, I am just kidding with you.”

“I’m grabbing my mac, Addie. Want me to grab yours?” Remy yelled from the kitchen.

“Please and thank you!” I screamed back. I slouched on the couch and turned on the TV.

“Put it on I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here on.” Niall said grabbing the remote from my hand. “I think it’s on right now.”

Remy came walking back into the living room with her computer already open and a shocked look on her face. I put my hands out for her to bring me my computer but she just sat down staring at the screen.

“Remy, what’s with the look on your face?” I asked. She gestured for me to go over to her. I sighed and made my way over to her. My eyes scanned over her computer screen. It was Tumblr, nothing new. I think she was shocked over the amount of asks she has. “Shit bro, nice going!” I hit her back and she looked up at me.

“Addison, you don’t understand… It’s not just asks…” She said clicking the envelope button. Instantly the asks appeared. They weren’t the usual asks though like she had said. Apparently the pictures of us and Harry were all over Tumblr now. “And this is just mine… You were alone with Harry…” She trailed off. My eyes widened. I grabbed my computer and sat in between her and Harry.

“Move over Harry.” I said shoving him a bit. I quickly typed in my password to reveal my desktop. It was a picture of Remy and I making silly faces. I opened up the internet and Tumblr appeared. The amount of asks was unknown since it said it was 100+.

I clicked the mini envelope on the dashboard and a bunch of people appeared asking questions about Harry and I. Tears started to run down my face as I realized a majority of it was hate. People were saying I wasn’t good enough for Harry and that I was ugly. I wiped a few tears away as I started to reply to one post that made me smile, it was an anon. The anon was saying that she is happy that Harry finally found a girl that made him happy and that she wished Harry and I luck on our relationship. I quickly typed out that I wasn’t with Harry and that we are just friends. I posted it and looked over Remy who was typing away answering everyone she could. I quickly went to my dashboard.

I opened up a text post and told everyone I will be holding a twitcam tonight while the boys are out. There I will answer questions that everyone has and I will explain everything. I also told everyone Remy would be there with me to answer questions as well. I posted it and closed the computer.

“Remy, we are doing a twitcam tonight.” I informed her looking over at her. She was still trying to reply to everyone. She is one of those people who try their hardest to make sure everyone is satisfied. She muttered an okay without even looking up from her computer.
I got up and walked to my room. I didn’t want to be near people right now. I had to try and figure what is going through my mind. My head was pounding as I laid down in my bed to stare at my ceiling. There was a knock on the door and Harry walked in. I sat up and sat Indian style. Harry sat down and smiled.

“So a twitcam?” Harry muttered. I nodded and bit my lips. “That much hate?” He asked reaching out to touch my hands. I pulled them away remembering how he treated me just a few minutes ago. “Addison, I don’t want you to be upset with me.”

“I’m not.” I lied. “It’s just what everyone was saying to me.” I said looking up at him. A tear escaped and I quickly wiped it away so he wouldn’t see. He sighed and moved closer to me.

“Ignore them Addie. You are a wonderful girl who is bright and beautiful.” He said grabbing my hands and pulling them to his face. He kissed them and smiled. “Haters gonna hate” He assured me. I could feel my cheeks getting hot so I looked away from him.

“Thank you Hazzah.” I said feeling my cheeks going back to normal. I crawled into his lap and hugged him. “You know how to make me feel better…” I whispered in his ear. I pulled away and kissed his cheek. I got up quickly and walked over to my dresser. I needed an outfit for the twitcam. But I want it to be comfortable…
♠ ♠ ♠
Harry and Addie seem to be realizing they are falling for each other
* * *
Comment & Subscribe my little lovies!!
xx