Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 9

“Will you hurry up Rem? Everyone is waiting on you!” I said walking into our room. Remy was standing at the edge of her bed with her hair already done and braided. It was just one braid wrapped around the back of her head with the rest of her hair wavy. She was looking at her bed with multiple outfits laid on it. I laughed a bit. “Having difficulties?” I asked walking over to me bed and sitting down.

“Okay I know it looks funny, but I have nothing to wear.” Remy said gesturing to her bed.

“It looks like you have more than enough options to choose from.” I laughed getting up and making my way over to where Remy was standing. “They are all cute… Just close your eyes and point.”

Remy had done just that. She closed her eyes and I spun her around so she wouldn’t know where she was pointing. She ended up pointing to an orange crop top with a black vest. Since she knows how we get when we are drunk she had a pair of jeans to go with it. She opened her eyes slowly and noticed what she is going to wear. She smiled when she saw her choice.

“Now quickly get dressed. We want to leave already.” I said over my shoulder leaving the room.

I walked down the hall into the living room where Harry and Louis were. They were sprawled out on the love seat cuddling. I looked over at them and started laughing. Their eyes shot over to me and then to each other. Within a second Louis and Harry separated and Harry was on the bigger couch. I walked over to join Harry on the couch.

“She is just getting dressed.” I said getting comfy.

“Do I look okay?” I heard Remy’s voice say. I turned around and saw her standing in the hallway turning around slowly.

I smiled. “You look great.” I looked over at the boys and they nodded. “Let’s go get drunk!” I said jumping up off the couch making my way towards the door.

The four of us walked into the bar to see a bunch of people there. Since we were late because of Remy, we had Zayn grab us a table. Everyone was already there talking. Everyone included Louis’, Liam’s, and Zayn’s girlfriends. We walked over to the table and greeted everyone and sat down. Louis walked over to Eleanor and kissed her forehead.

“You missed.” She said smiling up at him.

“No I didn’t….” He trailed off walking over to an empty seat near Remy. Eleanor sat there with her mouth open for a minute before shaking it off as nothing.

“So there are a few things we need to attend to…” I said looking at Remy. She sunk in her seat a bit. “Remy needs a babysitter…” I said looking around. “And it’s not me because I actually want to have fun. I always babysit.”

“It’s not me cause I am with Addie!” Harry said putting his arm around my shoulders. I could feel my cheeks getting warm so I looked over at Remy. She winked and nudged my side with her elbow. I looked over at Zayn and he shook his head no.

“I’m with Perrie.” He replied.

“I’m with Danielle for the night.” Liam replied.

“Louis is with me so he can’t.” Eleanor snapped.

“Well that leaves you Niall.” I said smiling.

“Challenge accepted.” He said crossing his arms. I started to laugh a bit knowing it is not that easy.

“Niall, if you make sure she is okay and doesn’t drink much and you don’t lose her, I’ll buy you Nandos.”

“Deal.” He replied sticking his hand out for me to shake. I took it gladly and settled back in my seat.

“Sweet! Now that we have that settled… I am going to go get some shots!!!” Remy said excitedly getting up from her chair and wandering over to the bar.

“Niall, you have to go with her…” I said pointing at Remy. Niall quickly got up and made his way over to Remy.

“Oh and just a warning guys, when Remy gets drunk sometimes she likes to lie and tell the truth. So if she says anything offensively to you, it’s probably a lie. Or it could be the truth.” I said looking around. Once I finished Remy came back skipping.

“I bought the first round of shots for everyone who drinks!” She screamed sitting down smiling. A waitress came over with the tray of vodka shots. Everyone grabbed them and downed it within seconds.

“We are going to go chill at the bar for the night… Peace!” Louis said getting up grabbing Eleanor’s arm and dragging her away.

Niall walked around the table and took Louis’ spot next to Remy.

“Niall, can we do more shots?” Remy said turning to Niall.

“Uhh… I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Niall replied looking over Remy’s shoulder at me. I nodded and turned to Harry completely ignoring Niall and Remy.

“Want to go sit over by the stage and make fun of the people who sing?” I asked.
“Sure!” Harry grabbed my hand and smiled helping me out of my seat.

*Remy’s point of view*

“Niall… I have a deal for you…” I said looking him straight in the eyes. “If I buy you the shots and Nandos with you do some shots with me?”

“Nandos andddd shots?” He asked smiling evilly. I nodded and stood up holding out my hand for him to take. He took it and we ran over to the bar.

“Jello shots and keep them coming!” I shouted at the guy behind the counter. He nodded and Niall and I took our seats. I looked over at him and grinned from ear to ear. I was excited. I loved shots. They were the best thing ever. The quick burning in the back of your throat and how fast they made my head spin was an amazing feeling.

The bartender came back with six jello shots. With a blink of an eye I had sucked my three down. I looked over at Niall who was on his last one. I looked down and noticed there was no more shots to take. I waved over the bartender and he walked over.

“Uh bartender… I would like an Off Your Ass in a Glass for me and my friend here.” Gesturing to Niall.

“What’s in that?” Niall asked. I started to laugh and grabbed his arm.

“Babe, trust me it will knock your pants off in no time.” I laughed even harder letting go of Niall and turning to a strange beside me. “What are you having?” I asked pointing to the drink in front of him.

“Sand in Your Shorts.” He replied. He pushed the drink closer to me. “Want to try some?” I quickly grabbed the glass from the counter and started to chug it.

“Slow down Remy!!” Niall said after I place the now empty glass in front of him.

“I like that stuff.” I replied smiling. I looked over at Niall. “We should get some of that!”

“No we are not. No more drinks for you…” He said helping me up off my seat. The bartender place our drinks down and I grabbed them both.

“Thanks.” I said to the bartender and followed Niall over to where everyone was singing.

“Niall I want to sing a song!” I said giving him the drinks and running up the stairs to the stage.

*Harry’s point of view*

Addison and I have been sitting around the karaoke area listening to everyone attempt to sing. Let’s just say they really aren’t that good at all. Addison and I were making fun of the couple that had just finished when Niall comes over to us.

“Remy and I are going to sing now. Hold these for us.” He said handing me two drinks. I passed one to Addison and she took it without a sound.

“What’s this?” She asked looking at me. I shrugged and looked over at Niall and Remy on the stage. She was swaying back and forth. “Niall has been letting her drink…” She stated pointing at Remy.

Addison was eyeing the drink and smiled. She put the glass to her red lips and chugged the mixture down. My eyes widened watching how fast she had drunken it. She looked over at me smiling as she grabbed the other glass in my hand and doing the same. She stood up and started to clap for Remy. She looked so cute tonight. She was wearing a black sweater that was cut off before it got to her belly button with a pair of jeans that hugged her hips. While she was getting ready she dropped one of her contacts so she was stuck wearing her black geek glasses as she calls them. I think they make her look cute. She sat back down and smiled at me.

“Yo bartender! Send some shots up here!” Remy slurred into the microphone.

“I know what song she is gonna sing!!” Addison said leaning close to me smiling from ear to ear.

“What song?” I asked and if on que Remy and Niall both took a shot. I realized what song they
were going to sing. This couldn’t be good.

Addison stood up and started to dance when the music started. “Hazzahhh come dance with me.” She slurred moving her hips to the beat. It was hypnotizing in a way. I shook my head no so she walked over to sit on my lap. “Hazzah I think you should dance with me...” She mumbled into my ear. I turned my head so our noses were touching. I could feel my head buzzing and I pulled back realizing what was happening. I knew she was with Evan and doing anything with her would be bad.

“I’m not in the dancing mood love.” I replied grabbing my beer off the table and downing it.

“Addie be a lamb and go grab me another beer?”

She got up and made her way over to the bar. I looked up on stage watching Remy and Niall taking shots every so often during the song. They were completely drunk. Addie came back over quickly with a beer and some tequila shots. She placed them on the table and quickly took two shots in a row. Even when she is drunk she was adorable. My mind was spinning and all I could think about was Addie. That’s all that has been on my mind lately. I quickly drank my beer and stole one of her tequila shots. She glared at me and I shrugged it off. Remy and Niall left the stage and disappeared basically.

I turned to where Addison was sitting and her seat was empty. I looked around to try and find the red headed girl that has filled my mind. The alcohol is just making me think of her more instead of silencing the thoughts like I had wanted. I took out my phone and noticed it was almost 11:30. Time flies when you are getting drunk I guess. We had all agreed to leave the bar around this time. I decided that texting everyone would be the best thing to do. I quickly typed out to meet me outside in the parking lot. I shoved my phone back in my pocket and walked outside to the SUV. I was a bit tired so I laid down on the hood. Within a matter of minutes everyone was there. Or at least we thought everyone was here.

“Alright well maybe we should just crash over our place.” Louis said wrapping his arm around Eleanor. I nodded in agreement. My eyes wandered over everyone mentally checking if everyone was here.

“Niall where is Remy?” I asked looking around franticly. I looked over at Addison and her eyes widened. The feeling that was in the pit of my stomach was not a good feeling at all. Looking at everyone they all looked instantly sober.

“We are not leaving without her.” Louis said letting go over Eleanor.

“She is a big girl. She will be fine.” Eleanor said taking a step closer to Louis. Louis took a step back away from her almost putting a wall in between them.

“I’m going to go look for her. It isn’t safe this late at night. The creeps come out to play.” He yelled over his shoulder running back into the bar.

*Louis point of view*

When Harry noticed Remy wasn’t with us. I was in instant panic for some reason. I had no idea where she was. She was drunk out of her mind when she was singing on stage with Niall. I knew I had to find her. Once I got in the bar I spotted her in the back corner cuddled up against some guy. I quickly made my way over to them and smiled at Remy.

“Rem, didn’t you get Harry’s text?” I asked trying to get her attention. She looked over at me and pouted.

“I did, but then I ran into this guy again. He is so funny!!” She giggled slowly running her hand down the guys chest. She looked up at him and winked. I grabbed her arm to get her attention.

“Remy, let’s go. We need to go. You are too drunk to realize what you are doing.” I said pulling her arm a bit. She budged a bit but then just go even more comfortable against the guy.

“Lou don’t be a party pooper.” She slurred yanking her arm from my grip.

“Remy Milicent Carter. I swear to god if you do not leave this bar with us right now you will never be able to buy another pair of shoes again!” I turned around to see Addie standing there with her hands on her hips. She looked angry and drunk. I don’t think that is a good combination.

“Oh shit… I am soo sorry bro but I have to go with my lesbian lover. I love shoes too much.” Remy laughed getting up from her seat stumbling. I quickly caught her and helped her back to the car. When the three of us got back to the car Harry wouldn’t stop smiling. And Addison wouldn’t stop smiling like a fool hanging off of Harry.

“I think it’s time to go home…” Niall mumbled sitting on the ground. I walked over and helped him up and leading him back to the car.

“I have to agree.” I mumbled getting into the drivers seat. Everyone was already in that I was driving home. Harry was too caught up making sure Addison and Remy were okay. This night is going to be a night to remember. Well a night to not remember really. All I know is that the hangovers we are all going to have in the morning are not going to be pleasant.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it seems undone, but idk lets see where this goes...
* *
comment & subscribe
xx