Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 12

"I don't get it though..." Harry said looking down kicking the dirt. "If he treats you like this, why don't you just leave?"

"It’s not that easy Hazzah..." I said taking a step closer. I lift his head with my hand and cupped his cheek. "He is my first everything..." I sighed and looked down. Harry reached up and held my hand to his face.

"But I want to be your last everything and your favorite everything." I looked up at him and our eyes connected. I smiled at him and I could feel my face get warm. It has finally came to this, we were going to finally admit it to each other how we really felt.
"Addison... I..."

My eyes opened and I sat up looking around frantically. It was just a dream. I laid back down and stared at my ceiling until Remy came in looking for me. "Addison! Where have you been? We were looking everywhere for you." Remy said sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Go away." I groaned pulling a pillow over my head. I know Remy wouldn't give up until she figured out what was wrong. How was she supposed to know having Harry's best girl friend living in the same house in his room would affect me.

"Addie, I know..." She said placing a hand on me. “It’s okay you can get him back with Evan.” Remy whispered.

“I am really not in the mood to go get him though…” I murmured.

“Harry will be a wreck. All you have to do is just act towards Evan like you would Harry.”
What Remy had said would be a good plan. All I have to do is get Harry really jealous to make my dream become reality. And in order for that to happen I have to act like I am still head over heels in love with Evan and not give Harry a second glance. This will work. I will need to change my outfit to go get Evan in a few minutes. I have to look… Stunning.

I got up quickly and ran about my room tearing it to shreds trying to find a good outfit that Evan will love. I have to make sure he doesn’t take his eyes or hands off of me. I ended up with a red dress with a brown braided belt. My hair was a mess so I ran a brush through it and braided some of my hair so it looked like a headband. It was something Remy taught me years ago. I grabbed my brown gladiator sandals and bag and ran out of the room into the living room where Remy was waiting.

“You ready love?” Remy asked jumping up making her white dress with blue stripes fly up. She looked excited. And I know exactly why, we had talked about it over the past few weeks. Tonight, she was going to spend it at the hotel with Stephen and Evan was to stay here with me.

Harry is letting me use his SUV to get the boys from the airport. The only dilemma is the fact that his fans know it really well. I just hope I don’t get mauled by the fans. Since the twitcam Remy and I had done a few weeks ago, they haven’t left us alone. Which is sort of a bad thing when you are going shopping.

We drove to the airport and everything was really quiet and normal. Remy and I are not used to this now. We walk inside and check when the flight is coming in, turns out it just landed. We got here on time. That is really unusual normally I am really late or really early. We waited around baggage claim for our boys. A few girls came over to us and asked for hugs and such, which was usual now.

I spotted Evan and he smiled and waved. He hit Stephen in the arm and pointed. I did the same to Remy and she jumped and ran full speed to Stephen. He bent down and picked her up and spinning her around. They kissed and laughed and exchanged ‘I love you’s. Evan walked over to me and looked me up and down smirking.

“I like your dress.” He said taking a step closer eliminating whatever space we had between us. I looked up at him and smiled. He placed a hand on the side of my face and brought his lips to mine. I couldn’t feel anything. There was no spark like there had been before I left. I stood there with my brows furrowed completely confused.

“Um, let’s get your bags…” I muttered walking away from him.

“So I’m not happy with you staying with two boys that are not me or Stephen…” He said following me. I had told him over the phone last week that I wasn’t at the dorms and in an apartment with Harry, Louis, and Remy. He was not happy about this. He will get over it eventually.

“Oh well. You and Stephen are staying in a hotel so you don’t have to worry about it.” I said standing there waiting for his bag to come around. I wasn’t happy that he is giving me an attitude already. Dinner is not going to be fun.

We finally get to the steak house and let’s just say its already awkward. Our waitress was nice which will be a good thing. She sat us at a big square table. And the way we all sat was in a way we could keep an eye on each other. Harry was across from me and Louis was across from Remy. This arrangement is perfect since we just wanted to make them jealous.

Remy was doing an excellent job of making sure Louis kept his eyes on her. Stephen was feeling her up and Remy decided to make it a bit obvious. I elbowed Remy in the side so hopefully she would stop this but she just shot me a dirty look instead.

“Its been a long time Addie.” Remy muttered taking a sip of her vodka mixture.

“But do you have to start now?” I asked shooting her a glare. Remy placed her drink down and grabbed Stephens arm and dropped it on his lap really making it noticeable that they were doing something. I rolled my eyes and looked across the table at Harry and Louis. Lou was sitting there glaring over at Stephen and Remy.

“Way to make it obvious Lou.” I stated giggling a bit. He looked so angry at Remy or Stephen. He obviously was started to develop feelings for Remy, how adorable. His sight changed to looking directly at me.

“Make what obvious?” Eleanor hissed turning towards Louis.

“Staring at that guys ass in those jeans! I mean come on it is awful to look at! Its like a train wreck!” Harry said pointing behind me. Everyone looked around to look at what Harry was pointing at but myself. I look of relief flashed over Louis’ face. Harry saved him from the wrath of Eleanor, what a good friend.

Everyone was sitting around still trying to figure out what they wanted to order. I had no idea what I was going to eat obviously a steak and potatoes, but what vegetable to go with it? I looked over the top of the menu to sneak a glance at Harry. He was already looking at me. Our eyes met and a rosy pink color flashed to my cheeks as I hide behind the menu. I put the menu down when the color went back to normal and leaned against Evan.

“So babe, what are you going to get?” I asked looking up at him trying to make eye contact. He wouldn’t look at me.

“I don’t know.” He said shrugging me off of him. My plan was not working obviously. I slumped in my chair and took a sip of my water.

"I don't even want anything big. I'm not that hungry..." Remy said putting the menu down. "I'll probably just get a salad and a desert."

"No need to watch your weight baby." Stephen laughed. "You will be burning everything off tonight anyway." He leaned behind Remy and high-fived Evan. Louis shifted in his chair a bit. Obviously he did not like the sound of that.

"What is with you tonight Lou?" Eleanor asked with a confused look on her face. He shrugged and chugged the rest of his beer. He waved the waitress over and pointed to his glass. She grabbed it and walked off.

"Slut" Ashley fake coughed. Remy turned to her and glared.

"Yeah, okay. Considering I have only slept with Stephen. That makes me a slut?" Remy hissed. "I bet you sleep with thousands of girls..." I started to laugh and felt a kick under the table. Harry was staring at me. I shrugged and took a sip of my drink knowing he was the one that kicked me.

"I am not a lesbian…" Ashley hissed back.

"That’s surprising... This whole time I thought you were one!" Remy laughed.

"Oh be nice Rem." Eleanor said handing the waitress her menu.

Everyone ordered their meals and we sat there awkwardly staring at each other. Harry had sat there with his arm around Ashley as she rested her head on his shoulder. I moved my chair closer to Evan and leaned against him. He smirked and put his arm around my waist having it rest on my hip bone. I was praying silently that he won't really do anything but at the same time I was hoping he would so I could make Harry even more jealous. I gave Evan a quick kiss on his neck and then on his lips.

"So we were on the subject of sex right?" Evan questioned. Everyone stayed silent. "Are you two sleeping together?" He asked pointing to Harry and Ashley. Harry quickly shook his head no. "Damn, I'd tap that for sure. Addison here isn't that great but you look like you got some good experience" Evan said taking his arm back and leaning closer to Ashley. She blushed and smirked.

"I bet Addie is great." Harry said smiling. I sat back in my chair with a look of horror on my face. My boyfriend just announced our sex life to my friends. This was a nightmare I can not believe he just said that and then hit on another girl right in front of me.

"Evan." Remy hissed. "Knock it off." I could see the fire in her eyes. "Apologize."

"I did nothing wrong." Evan said sitting back. I looked over at him with tears in my eyes and his face softened a bit. He knew what he did and now that he sees me upset he feels bad. Good, he should feel bad. I couldn't take the look from everyone so I quickly excused myself from the table. I walked to the powder room to calm down and compose myself. I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned to see Harry.

"Are you okay?" He had worry in his voice. He was concerned like a real boyfriend should. Not like Evan at all. We ducked around the corner and I leaned against the wall. His arm was on one side of me leaning towards me. "That was a real jerk move..." Harry muttered. I looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"Thanks for making sure I am okay." I said reaching up and wrapped a curl around one of my fingers.

"Don't play with my hair Addison or I will be forced to kiss you." He grumbled staring down at his feet.

"Bring it boy." I teased leaning closer so our lips were mere centimeters apart. I bit my bottom lip and smirked. He took this as a challenge and took a step closer making me back into the wall more. He laughed and locked eyes with me. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to my lips. Our lips moved together for what seemed like forever making me weak in the knees. He pulled away and his eyes widened. "Um... That never happened..." he said running back to the table.

My hand found its way to my lips and I smiled. That kiss was so sweet and everything I have ever wanted. Evan certainly did not make me feel like that. When we kissed at the airport earlier I hadn’t felt anything like this. Somehow I didn’t feel bad at all that I had just kissed another guy while still being with Evan. But honestly I am glad that I did. I now know that the feelings I have been having towards Harry were real. I must have been gone for quite a while since Louis and Remy had come to find me. I smiled at them suddenly in an amazing mood.

“Why were you gone so long? And what did harry say to you? He hasn’t talked since he got back.” Louis asked worried.

“We kissed…” I whispered. Remy’s eyes got wide

“FINALLY!!” She harshly whispered. “How was it? Oh my god you have to tell me everything!”

“You two kissed finally?” Louis said leaning his back against the wall. “Didn’t think he would…”

“Well, I sort of started it…” I said staring at my feet feeling a bit guilty that I didn’t care.

“Wait… Sorry Harry does like Addie?” Remy questioned eyeing Lou. His eyes widened as he replayed the words he said back to himself in his head.

“Shiiiit” He whispered to himself. “I never said anything of the sort… What was that El? I’m coming!” Louis said quickly leaving.

I looked over at Remy and smiled. She knew what I was thinking. She nodded knowing the real mind games were about to start. We both walked back to the table to our regular seats and finished eating quickly. I had a plan forming in my mind for what I was going to do tonight while Evan was with me. All I have to do is make Harry extremely jealous and I know exactly what I want to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long with this chapter. I was having a bit of a hard time writing it.
At least it is done!
* * *
Comment & Subscribe
xx