Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 14

Louis and Remy had gone into Louis’ room because Remy really didn’t want to be in our room alone. I was sitting on the couch with my mac scrolling through miles of tumblr. I wasn’t really sleepy so I just wanted to do something. No one was really posting anything new on the dashboard so, I just started answering questions people posted in my ask. A majority of them were the same so I opened up my notepad and typed a few of the questions down so I can just answer them in a mass post.

I laughed at a few of them and then others made me a bit angry. I answered as many as I could. A majority of them were questions as to why I wasn’t dating one of the boys, why I don’t post pictures of the boys, who is more of my best friend out of Harry and Louis, and why I am hiding out in my flat. That was the thing. I had all my classes were online and really only left the flat with the boys.

Once I posted the response I quickly went on twitter. It was obviously a Monday because people were posting the Raw is on. I looked at the time and realized it was on in the U.S. I went back to tumblr and got on the WWE tracked tag. I scrolled through some posts and found a link to stream it live. I put the mac on a pillow on the other side of the couch and laid down on my stomach. I really was looking forward to watching it. It had been awhile since I have really watched an episode.

I was only an hour into watching it when I heard a crash from the kitchen. I sat up quickly and looked around, Harry was in the kitchen. I lowered my head slightly behind the couch so he wouldn’t notice me. If he were to look over at me he would have seen form my eyes up to the top of my head. The counter was blocking his waist down. He either had his pans really low, or he was sleeping naked and woke up for a snack. I know he probably thought no one was up. It wasn’t the first time I have seen him naked since he normally walks around naked on a daily basis. I pink flushed into my cheeks.

Harry bent down to open a cabinet. I quietly jumped over the couch and tip toed over to the counter. I sat on one of the stools and placed my hands on the granite. Harry stood up and turned to me and dropped a mixing bowl he had gotten. His cheeks became a rosie pink and he bent down and grabbed the bowl to cover himself.

“I didn’t think anyone was awake.” Harry stuttered. I smiled a bit.

“I couldn’t sleep. Too lonely in my room and just wasn’t really tired. So I have been on the couch since we got home.” I replied looking him up and down. No matter how much I wanted to pull my eyes off of him, I couldn’t. In the dim light you could still make out every muscle he had.

“Same here… Well, I’m making some apple pie if you want to help out.”

“I will help out if you at least put on a pair of pants.”

“Fine I’ll be right back. You need to finish getting the ingredients.” Harry said putting the mixing bowl on the counter and walking back to his bedroom.

I couldn’t help but smile once he left the room. I hopped off the stool and walked over to the counter and looked over the things he had already gotten out. All that was missing was the pie crust. I knew we had bought already made pie crust and we stuck it in the fridge. I walked over to the fridge and looked inside. I couldn’t find it. I stood up straight and cocked my head to the side. I have no idea where it would be.

“Hey Ha-“ I started to scream. I couldn’t even finish the sentence because Harry had his hand over my mouth.

“Are you trying to wake Remy and Louis up?” he harshly whispered. I shook my head no and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. “Do you promise you won’t yell anymore?” I nodded my head yes and he laughed. “I don’t think I can trust you.” I narrowed my eyes and licked his palm. He retracted his hand quickly and looked at the spit that was now all over his hand. “That is disgusting!” he said wiping it on my sleeve.

“EW! Addison germs!” I fake yelled. He smiled and stuck out his tongue. “Put that away. We have a pie to make.” His tongue quickly disappeared and a smile took its place. “Now, where is the pie crust?”

“In the fridge behind the milk silly.” Harry said pushing me aside to grab the pie crust. I stuck my lower lip out and pouted. I looked in there and I couldn’t find it. It wasn’t fair that he was able to find it. Now I looked like a loony bird in front of him. Which was the last thing I wanted.

“You hide it on me on purpose!” I said crossing my arms over me chest. Harry took a step closer so we were inches apart. I looked up at him and gave him my evil glare.

“You cannot scare me with such a cute face darling.” Harry said kissing my forehead. I froze and wished his lips were still pressed to my forehead. Harry stepped away and started to peel and cut the apples. “Addie do me a favor and preheat the oven to 204” I nodded and set the oven to heat up. The hotter is was the quicker the pie would bake.

I stood leaning against the counter watching Harry peel the last of the apples. He was focused on it making sure not to cut himself. “I feel like I am doing nothing. What can I do?” I asked standing next to Harry staring at all the sliced apples in the mixing bowl.

“You can mix the apples with the other stuff for me.” Harry pushed the bowl in front of me and lined all the ingredients all measured out near me. I quickly put everything into the bowl and made sure every apple was covered in the mixture.

Harry grabbed the bowl from me and put the apple mixture into the pie crust and covered it with another and made small holes in the top. Once it was in the oven we had to play the waiting game. I looked at Harry who was sitting on the counter staring at me with a smile on his face.

I couldn’t part my eyes away from his green eyes. We just sat there in silence for a while with our eyes locked on each other. Once in a while I would have to look away so he wouldn’t see the pink flush in my cheeks. I don’t know how much longer than a few hours I can hide me being single from him. Although I don’t think he would want to just jump into a relationship with me.

All I can think about is if the fans really would approve of Harry and I being together. I know how the Larry fans are and I know they are mean to Eleanor. But would they even accept me? Honestly, I am so scared to find out. I mean yeah some of the fans have asked if Harry and I were already dating, but I always told them it wasn’t going to happen anytime soon. I have said it on Twitter also and I think Harry has seen it. That kiss from earlier, I have no idea what that was. Maybe he just wanted to get out the tension between us. Maybe he really doesn’t like me. I will never know until I announce that I am single.

I looked at the oven timer and we still had 20 more minutes until it will be done. The smell of the pie was all around me. All one could smell is apples and cinnamon. I smiled as an idea formed in my head. I jumped off the counter and ran over to the couch to grab my mac.

“Hey Harry, want to do a real quick twitcam to tease the fans?” I asked smiling evilly logging onto twitter and then to twitcam to start it.

“What do you mean by tease?” Harry asked suddenly interested.

“Oh you mean you haven’t heard about One Direction’s new single coming out soon?” An evil smirk formed on my face once we went live. I tweeted about it quickly and mentioned that Harry was in it with me. Instantly the number of viewers went up and up. I looked over at Harry and smiled. “Here we go love.”

“Hello guys!” Harry waved. “I hope it’s not too late to do a quick short twitcam…”

“I personally don’t think it is too late at all.” I laughed. “We are actually making a snack!”

“Apple pie…” Harry murmured. “I better check it. Be back.” Harry left the screen so I took a step overso I was taking up the entire screen.

“He woke me up just to make a pie.” I yawned. “Can you believe him?”

“I did no such thing!” Harry said running back. “She was already awake don’t believe a thing she says. She is a liar liar pants on fire.” I stuck my tongue out at him. And he shoved me.

There was some silence for a few minutes and Harry nudged me a bit. He started to hum a random tune. I instantly knew what he was doing. I made a shocked face and hit him. “Harry, you can’t be giving out the tune to the new single!”

“Oh shit!” Harry covered his mouth. “You guys can’t leak that or management will kill me!”

“Most definitely, they will send you to the man eating kolas that will devour you completely!” I said with a serious expression on my face. Harry and I looked at each other and we just couldn’t contain our laughter and bursted out laughing.

Our laughing had woken up Louis because he walked into the kitchen in his boxers and his hair all messed up still. He didn’t look happy. “One, shut up because my sleeping schedule is all messed up since you and Remy arrived. Two, Harry, there is no new single so shut up about it. And three, why is there a blue light on your computer?” Louis said folding his arms across his chest.

“Well someone has their sassy boxers on this evening…” Harry said laughing even more. Louis looked down and grabbed a frying pan that was sitting on the stove. His cheeks were flushed as he slowly backed out of the shot.

Right on que Remy comes walking out in one of Louis’ gray button down shirts. “The smell of apple pie has woken me from my slumber.” She rubbed her eyes and looked over at the oven. “Is it even done yet?” She asked puzzled.

“Oh well, it should be. Let me take it out to cool off.” Harry said grabbing a pair of hot mitts. I sat there looking at the screen smiling at all the comments. I screen caped some of them and saved them to my desktop. I forgot how wonderful this fandom really is. They are now thinking Remy and Louis are having an affair. Oh this is so priceless.

“Alright guys we are going to go enjoy some apple pie.” Harry said waving. Remy stood in the back and stared at the pie.

“Can I have a slice now so I can go back to sleep?” She mumbled turning back to us waving.

I closed the laptop and turned to Remy. “Hun, it just came out of the oven it will be a bit hot don’t you think?” I laughed.

“Put ice cream on it, and then give it to me. I’ll go eat in Lou’s room. Actually make that 2 slices. Louis might want a slice”. Harry shook his head and cut out the slices of pie while Remy went to the freezer and scooped some vanilla ice cream onto the plates. Remy grabbed them and shuffled out of sight into Louis’s room.

Harry and I stayed in the kitchen sitting on the floor eating our slices of pie once they cooled off. We sat opposite of each other telling one another stupid things we have heard in our lives. It was getting REALLY late now, or should I say, early, the sun started to break through the blinds in the living room.

“Addison, I think we should at least attempt to get some sleep.” Harry said getting up. I slumped more to the ground. I didn’t want the night to end. We were having so much fun. “Oh come on Addie, you can nap with me.” I stood up slowly gaining my balance.

“Well, if you insist.” I said placing the plate in the sink and walked toward Harry’s room. I looked back to see Harry following close behind. I smiled and walked backwards and stood in front of the door way.

“If you don’t move so I can sleep you are going to be in a world of hurt.” Harry said putting his hands on his hips looking down at me.

I smiled and shifted a bit thinking it over. Did I want to move on my own or have him move me himself? The thoughts in my mind started to spiral out of control as dirty images of the two together flashed through her mind. “Move me yourself. I am a snorlax! No one can move a snorlax!” Harry laughed a bit noticing that I used a pokemon to describe me and the situation. He quickly picked me up and slung me over his shoulder and walked into his room. I kicked my feet a bit “trying” to put up a fight. “This isn’t fair! Snorlax doesn’t move!” I said as Harry threw me on the bed. Harry slid into bed next to me and pulled the covers over the two of us.

“Shut up and come closer.” Harry murmured. I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his chest. It was a sense of comfort. I always felt safe when Harry was near. He was my best friend that anyone could ask for.
♠ ♠ ♠
We all knew that the flirting had to start sometime soon between Harry and Addison now that she is single. But what is everyone going to do now that there are rumors going around about Remy and Louis?

* * *
Subscribe & Comment
xx