Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 15

It has been about a week since the break-up with Evan and I still haven’t told anyone that we had broken up. I think they all just assume I am not hanging out with him because he is Stephen’s best friend. Stephen and Remy had broken up since he was cheating on her with my twin sister, Victoria.

“Addison, get your ass up right now!” Remy screamed running around our room. I flipped over and pulled the pillow over my head. “You have 30 minutes to get yourself looking perfect. My mom called; apparently our parents will be here in 30 minutes.” That got me up and running around.

“That does not give me enough time to make sure I am looking perfect and the boys looking perfect and the flat looking perfect!!” I started to hyper ventilate as I ran a brush through my hair. “I need a dress…” I calmly said looking at the closet Remy and I shared.

I looked at my reflection of one of the doors since it was mirrored doors and my eyes widened. My hair looked awful. I sighed and started to braid part of my hair over my scalp so it looked like a head band. I couldn’t find a dress on Remy’ side which was weird since I normally sort of like her dresses. On mine I saw a dress I had bought earlier this week with the tag still on it. It was a pretty pale light blue with an oriental floral pattern on it. I pulled it off the hanger and slipped into it quickly.

“I have a pair of earrings that will go with that, let me grab them. You wake up the boys so they will clean up while we are gone.” Remy said walking over to her jewelry box. I ran out of the room and into Harry’s across the hall.

It was still early; the sun wasn’t even up yet. Ashley was in Harry’s bed but, no Harry. I closed the door and walked to the bathroom, empty. He must have stayed in Louis’ room last night. I opened the door and there they were. The two of them were curled up together in Louis’ bed. I walked into Louis’ room and grabbed a bucket since the roof leaked in his bathroom. We have been meaning to get that fixed. I started to fill it up with cold water and apparently the sound of water wakes up Louis but, not Harry.

Louis came walking into his bathroom looking angry. “Why are you in my bathroom?” I looked around and smiled.

“I’ll explain once Harry is up.” I replied walking over to his bed with a bucket of cold water. Without thinking it over again I dumped the water all over Harry. He shot up out of bed and looked at me. His glare turned into a devilish smile. “So, now that you two are up, I need you guys to hop into the shower, wash up look pretty, and then clean the house up quickly.”

“Why do we need to do this?” They asked

I smiled and looked down at my feet. “Our parents got an early flight apparently and they will be landing in like 15 minutes now…” I said. My eyes widened as I thought that number over. This was not good.

I sprinted out of the room and into my room. I grabbed a pair of my nude heels and the pair of gold and pale blue earrings that Remy had sitting on her desk. I grabbed a pale pink shoulder bag off of our purse hooks and shoved my wallet and phone into it.

“You ready?” Remy asked smiling from the door. I nodded and followed her to the SUV Harry has been letting us borrow since we got to London.

Remy absolutely amazed me. Even with her hair simply braided with a pair of black leggings and a striped long sleeve sweater, she still looked like a rock star. Meanwhile I look like a potato. I shrugged and looked out the window as Remy sped through London to the airport. Everything was passing by so quickly I didn’t have a chance to process where we were at certain points. When we arrived we parked quickly and Remy almost left it running. I had to remind her to grab the keys s no one stole it.

Our families weren’t there yet. We still had 5 minutes until they landed. I sighed and sat down at the Starbucks café they had near the baggage claim. Remy was at the counter ordering us some coffee. We really did need it.

“I got you a French Vanilla Lattee.” Remy said placing the drink in front of me. She smiled and tooka a sip of her own.

“What did you get?” I asked suddenly wondering if she got something yummier than mine so I could steal it.

“White Chocolate Mocha with soy milk.” She smiled smelling the fumes from her cup. I made a disgusted looking face.

“Gross. I hate white chocolate.” I said taking a sip of mine. I looked at my phone and noticed I had a voicemail, it was my mother. “My mom called me apparently.” I said listening to it. She wanted me to look my best for when they come, and if I had seen Victoria lately. I rolled my eyes when she forced her ‘love you see you soon’ bit. I tucked my phone into my bag as a voice on the intercom said their flight was coming in.

“Just remember, they love you no matter what.” Remy said giving me a reassuring smile. We got up and walked over to the baggage claim.

Remy had spotted her family first and went running over to them. They were the family that everyone wanted. They were dressed like you would for a plane ride, causal. My parents on the other hand were dressed in their everyday clothes, perfect. I walked over to them and stood in front of them. My mom made a face and moved her finger in a circle asking for me to do a turn. I spinned slowly and faked a smile.

“You look nice today for a change Addison.” My mother approved. I sighed and shook my head. She is always like this.

“How was your flight?” I asked not really caring if it was good or not.

“Decent. A bit bumpy at some points. I didn’t get an rest over it.” My mom complained touching her face. “I think we will just go to the hotel and we will call you when you can come get us and show us your… apartment.”

“Alright then. Love you both.” I said taking a step forward for a hug. My parents both took steps back.

“Germs hun, we cannot get you sick.” My father said. We air kissed and they took off. I stood there alone as Remy and her family were still being all excited to see each other. I walked over to them after they were finished.

“It’s nice to see you dear.” Remy’s mother said smiling. At least I knew someone was happy to see me. “Where are your parents going?”

“To freshen up and take a small nap at the hotel. They will join us later.” I mumbled looking around. A few girls were standing around a few feet away whispering to one another. They looked like sisters. I elbowed Remy and pointed.

“They know we know the boys don’t they?” Remy asked in hush tones. I nodded. “Might as well get this over with. Excuse us for a moment.”

Remy and I walked over to the girls with smiles on our faces. “Are you talking about us?” I asked pointing between Remy and I. The girls nodded quickly. “What do you want?”

“Are you and Harry dating?” One of the girls asked.

I swallowed hard and looked over at Remy. She looked confused. “No, we are just friends.” I forced out. Two of them shared a strange look. Probably at my reaction and then the three of them walked way.

“Yeah, just friends as in, you and him want to be together but you want him to make the first move but he still has no idea that you and Evan broke up.”

“No…He’s just busy. Ya know, hanging out with Stephen. So I figured you wouldn’t want him around since they are so similar.” I lied. Remy rolled her eyes.

“I know you are single. Shut up. Don’t give me that bullshit” Remy laughed. I smiled knowing that my best friend knew my secret. Trying to hide it from her was one of the most difficult things I have had to do.

We drove back to the flat with Remy’s parents with them talking about what they have been doing since Remy and I had left. When we got back to the flat the boys were nowhere in sight and the flat was still a complete mess. Before I had a chance to distract Remy’s parents, they had already seen the mess and they did not look very amused.

“Remy, I knew if you lived on your own this would happen. I can only imagine your room.” Her father said. “It looks like my old place before I met your mother.” He said elbowing her side. I gave a sigh of relief and walked down the hall. Louis’ door was wide open but no one was in there.

I continued to Harry’s room and found the two of them fully clothed sleeping on Harry’s bed in the corner. “Thanks for helping guys…” I whispered and closed the door. I made my way back into the living room. “Who wants breakfast?” I asked getting a few pans out from a cabinet.

“Breakfast would be lovely, thank you Addison.” Her mother replied. I decided not to give them the option and would just make some chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream.

A few pancakes were already done and you could hear feet coming from the hall. I turned to look as I flipped another pancake. It was the boys. Of course they would wake up after I have made some food. The boys were nice enough to grab a few plates that we had out and set them on the counter scooping a few pancakes onto each plate.

“Food is ready!” Harry said smiling.

My parents had shown up a bit after lunch and all they kept saying I was living with a bunch of baboons. The boys were even on their best behavior. The only bad part of it all was the fact that Harry had invited my parents over for dinner. And Louis asked Remy’s family to stay here with them which means Remy is bunking with Louis and me with Harry. The funny thing is, our parents don’t know we are single.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, now that Harry and Addison are rooming together do you think they are going to get together?
* * *
Check out my new story, Sink Or Swim!!
* * *
Don't be a silent reader!
Comment & Subscribe!
xx