Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 17

I woke up in Harry’s bed with him and me spooning. I turned to look at him with my eyes half open. He was still asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes again and cuddled into his chest. I suddenly noticed I felt his warm skin against mine. I backed away slowly and looked under the covers. I was only wearing a pair of pants with a bra. Harry was just shirtless. I scooted closer to him and pretended I was asleep again.

Harry had woken up and pulled me closer. I know he was sleeping because he would never go for a girl like me. Although for the moment I didn’t mind. I could feel his hot skin against mine and it made me feel safe that his arm was around my waist. I don’t think there is a better way to wake up. I pulled away and looked up at him.

“Why am I in your bed?” I asked slightly confused.

His cute smile formed on his lips. “You were crying about how you felt awful because you think your parents hate you.” His brows furrowed together. “I still don’t understand how you can think that.” He bent down a bit and kissed my forehead.

A warm feeling rushed up to my cheeks. I got up quickly and looked for my shirt on the floor. I couldn’t find one so I grabbed one of Harry’s sweatshirts and slipped it on. “Harry,” I started looking back at him. He was watching me smiling. “Thank you.” I finished and left his room and made my way to the shower to get ready for my lunch date with my father.

[c] * * * [/c]

Remy and her family were out bonding today so it wasn’t an issue when I walked into our room in only my towel. This lunch is a way for me to come back from last night so I had to look nice. I wanted to wear the dress with the pale pink pleated skirt with the off white lace top. When I had slipped it on I felt a bit chilly. Especially in London, it was always cold. I grabbed my gray blazer from my closet and put it on. I glanced in the mirror and smiled. I was doing a pretty good job putting this outfit together. I sat down at my desk and slipped on some bracelets and put on my pink pendent my father got me a while ago. My pink rose earrings went on automatically and smiled. I twisted my red hair into a bun and nodded. It looked good.

Harry came walking in a few moments later. I stood up and smiled. “Do I look okay?” I asked doing a small spin.

“I think you look, really good.” He nodded looking me up and down. I walked over to him and hugged him. I took a deep breath and pulled away. “What was that for?”

“For last night.” I smiled. I looked up at him because I really wanted to kiss his cheek. I was too short to reach. I quickly grabbed a pair of white lace heels and slipped them on. I walked back over to him and kissed his cheek finally having enough height to do it. I noticed a pink color creeping up to his cheeks. I smiled and looked away. “I have to head out…” I said grabbing my bag and walking out of my room.

[c] * * * [/c]

“Hello Addison, glad you could make it.” My father said gesturing to a chair next to my sister Victoria. I glared at her and looked back over at my father.

“I thought it was just going to be the two of us today.” I stated placing a napkin over my lap.

“Well I wanted to introduce you two to someone…” He replied shifting uncomfortably in his chair. He looked up at a blonde girl with her hair braided over her head like a headband with pretty blue gray eyes. She was wearing a simple dress with a lacey top and powder blue skirt that flowed. She stood there smiling looking perfect. “This is your half-sister,” He said standing up next to her.

Vikki and I looked at each other then back at the girl our father was standing next to. This had to be a prank set up by my father. What a sick joke. I let out a laugh and hit my knee.

“That’s funny dad.” I said in between laughs.

“I’m serious Addison. This is Abigail. “He said putting his hands on her shoulders. My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. She looked our age or younger, which meant my father cheated on my mother with hers.

I stood up and slammed my hands on the table. “You cheated on mom a few years ago?” I was so angry. Not even my mother deserved this. No one deserves to be cheated on.

“That is not the point. She has been here in England with her mother since she was a baby.” My father said trying not to yell at my outburst.

“Father, I agree with Addison for once.” Victoria said crossing her legs nodding towards me. For once, she was on my side.

“Listen, I asked daddy to let me meet my sisters. I haven’t had any siblings.” She said smiling. “This is just all my fault.” Her face fell into a frown. Of course even when she was upset she looked beautiful.
“Oh Abbie, it is not your fault peanut.” My father said to her hugging her. Her face lightened again and a smile crept up on her face.

That smile of hers was sickening. She just wanted to rip me out of the picture completely. I couldn’t just stand around and let this happen. “I’m out of here.” I said throwing my napkin on the table and making my way for the door. I felt hand grab my wrist. I turned around to see the blonde girl I know knew was my half-sister. “Don’t touch me. You may have some of my blood, but we are NOT family.” I scowled and yanked it away. How dare her. I just needed to get back to the flat. I just need to get away from this place now tainted with the fact that I now that I know I have another sister to push me into the shadows.

I got back to the flat and Remy had come back for a few hours. Her family went out to lunch without her since she wasn’t feeling well. As soon as I walked by the living room into the hallway, I collapsed on the floor again in a fit of tears. I don’t know what is going on with me. I feel worthless and alone. My family doesn’t even want me.

Harry showed up again and leaned against the wall. “So, I take it you and your father didn’t have a good time.”

I looked up at him and took a deep breath. “I have a half-sister. My father cheated on my mom when my mom got pregnant with Victoria and I.” I said in between sobs. Hearing it out loud made it all the more real thus making me cry harder.

“Just take a deep breath.” Harry said taking me in his arms. I felt so bad. Harry was always there for me. But why? I am nothing. Soon he will replace me just like everyone else in my life. I guess I am not allowed to be happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I am only updating for those readers that like this story...
I will finish this story for you guys. I promise.
* * *
Read my other story if you don't mind guys!!
xx