Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 18

Remy had told her parents to stay in a hotel for a few nights because I couldn't get myself together. I haven’t eaten or really slept for a few days. Sure I take naps but I just can’t stay asleep. Since I haven’t been my normal self, Harry has been staying in my room with me and allowing Remy to sleep in his room. I know I can make up for all of this to my parents but, I just don’t know how to do that exactly.

I don’t know what I have gotten myself into when I agreed to go shopping with the new half-sister, Abigail. I looked awful. I haven’t showered or slept in days so I probably smell and look completely awful. I groaned and flipped the covers over my head. Harry was lying next to me and he ended up underneath them too

“Today we have stuff to do…” Harry moaned into my neck. He placed a soft kiss where his lips had been. That moment alone sent shivers up my spine.

“I don’t want to. I’m still depressed.” I replied scooting down so our noses touching. He smiled and kissed my nose.

“I don’t care. It’s time for you to get out of this funk.” He replied flipping the covers off of us. “Now, go in the shower and wash up then get ready. You have that shopping date with your sister.”

“Half-sister.” I hissed getting up.

[c] * * * [/c]

The e-mail said to meet her at Jack Wills for 11. I assumed we would shop there grab lunch and then be done with it. Well, that is what I was hoping for. I was looking at mens sweatshirts thinking for buying one for Harry as a thank you gift when she walked in looking perfect.

Abigail was on the phone talking and laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her. She spotted me and hung up and stuck her phone in her black bag. I looked her over frowned a bit. She was wearing a tight crop top with a floral print on it. He was tearing a pair of blue cut off shorts with polka dotted tights on it. I smiled at her choice of she however, whit low top converse. It reminded me of Harry.

“Good morning.” She said cheerfully. I forced my eyes shut quickly and took a deep breath.

“Morning.” I responded with a smile. I figured if I was nice to her, she will tell our father and he might like me a bit more. It was worth shot.

“Have you found anything adorable in here?” She asked walking over to a dress.

“Just one thing for a friend.” I replied walking over to the sweatshirt I was looking at earlier.

“Well then get it. You do have adorable taste.” She said looking at me up and down. I turned and looked down at my appearance. I thought I looked fine. My Run DMC tank top with my blue and white sweatshirt over it since it was chilly. I was wearing almost the same exact shorts as her and instead of polka dots on my tights, they were hearts. Luckily I had on a pair of my supras which made me look more different than her.

I flipped my hood up and grabbed the sweatshirt off the hanger. “You can wait for me outside. I’ll be right out.” I yelled over my shoulder walking over to the counter. I pulled out my credit card and charged it. The man behind the counter put it in a bag and handed it to me.

I walked outside and saw her sitting on a bench right alongside of the store. She didn’t notice me which was actually kind of nice. She was hunched over with her elbows on her knees propping her hands up to hold her head up. She looked upset and confused. I sat down next to her and she realized I was there. Instantly she fixed her posture and plastered a smile across her face.

“Don’t give me that.” I said suddenly feeling bad for her. “What’s wrong.”

“Honestly,” she said slumping back down. “I didn't want to meet you or Vikki.” She said with a sigh.
“Daddy made me.”

“What do you mean by ‘Daddy made me’?” I asked confused. Although, I understood on some level what she must have been feeling. Father always pushed me and Vikki to do everything and anything. He was just that kind of guy.

“He just wanted me to meet you guys, because the guilt was probably eating him alive. He never really talked to my mother and I. He visited when he could, but that was all.” She looked at me and gave me a weak smile. “Honestly, I hated him. He refused to tell my mother that he had a family already in America and that him and her were just a one-time thing.”

At that moment I knew Abbie and I were on the same page. She also hated my father. It might have not been for the same reason but, it was something to bond over. “How about coming over to the flat with me and we just have lunch there?” I asked smiling.

A smile grew on her face. “ I would love that but I have to get back to my mum.”
“Well then how about you come over to my flat and hang out? You can meet my friends and we can have some fun.”

“I would like that.” She responded and got up. She stood there looking at me waiting for something it looked like. I realized after a few moments she wanted a hug. I got up and gave her a quick hug and she left walking across the street waving back at me.

[c] * * * [/c]

“So just tell me how it went!” Remy pleaded sitting on her made up bed. She hadn't slept in here in what seems like days. I understood since I refused to leave the room.

“We bonded over the hatred we both had for our father.” I laughed putting my book down on my bed. I was a bit behind on the coursework for summer courses since I didn't feel like doing anything for a while.

“You’re kidding me right?” She said flatly staring me down. I nodded and turned the page of the book.

“How are you doing with your courses?” I asked staring at the page not paying any attention to it.

“A’s… As usual.” She replied in a cheerful voice.

“I’m lacking a bit…”

“Well you have a darn good reason.” The mood instantly became serious. “It’s why I didn't want to be in here and stayed with Louis…” She trailed off and bit her bottom lip.

“Remy, there is something you want to tell me isn't there…?” I was really confused that my best friend, a true sister, was hiding something from me.

“LOUIS AND I ARE FUCKING EACH OTHER!” she blurted out as the door opened and Harry walked in. He stood there with his mouth wide open. My face had the same response.

“WHAT?!!?” Harry and I shouted in unison.

Remy sunk into her bed and took a deep breath. “I feel much better telling you finally. But, you cannot let anyone know! You got that you two?” Remy sounded like she was a mother telling to her two kids to behave themselves in a store. Harry and I both nodded and I smiled a bit.

“Is he any good in bed??” I asked running over to sit next to her like we used to in high school. Harry sat on the edge of the bed looking interested. “Harry…. Go away, we are having girl time.”

“I’m not saying anything so Harry can stay if he wants.” Remy muttered. She stood up and lef the room closing the door behind her.

“Damn it Harry if you weren't here right now I would know every last little detail… OH MY GOD I hope he isn't small!” Addie laughed.

“Trust me. We have been mates for a while now. I've seen him naked. It isn't exactly little if you catch my drift.” Harry smiled punching my arm. A smile crept onto my face and I shook my head.

“You can leave now Hazzah. You have to prepare the house for our guests while I finish up my homework.” I said walking back over to my bed. Before I was able to sit down on my bed and continue my homework, Harry had tackled me on the bed. “Harry! My homework! Its all over my bed! Its getting wrinkled!” I yelled hitting him. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head with one hand. The other was caressing my face.

I stared up at him not believing what was going on. Harry Styles was holding me down laying on top of me looking into my eyes like he wanted to kiss me. Harry leaned down inches from my face and smiled a bit. “ I've wanted to do this for a week now.”

Before I knew what was happening he was tickling me with one of his hands. I couldn't hold in my laughter any longer. I moved around underneath him trying to break loose from his grip. He stopped and pecked my lips quickly before getting off of me and leaving my room. I laid there amazed at what had happened. I wish he hadn't have left. I wanted to continue what was about to happen. I shook my head and sat up to continuing my homework hoping tonight would be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is. Opinions?
* * *
Subscribe & Comment
xx