Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 19

The boys were already in the living room by the time I finished my homework. All that I needed to do was to call my sister and have her come over. The problem is, I don’t know if she knows about One Direction. If she does, this could be bad. If she doesn't this won’t exactly be a problem. I just hope she likes them since they have become my life, my family.

I sat down on Harry’s lap realizing there isn't much space on the couch. “So what are we going to do?” I asked looking at them all sitting around playing fifa. The boys didn't respond. I stood up and walked over to the TV and turned it off. “Yo, guys. We need to plan dinner out and what we are going to do when my sister gets here.”

“Have you even texted Abbie the address and the time to be here for?” Zayn asked knowing me all too well. My eyes widened as I wiped out my phone quickly sending her a message telling her to be at her place in about an hour or so.

“Yes…” I smiled as I slipped it back into my skinny jeans. The boys chuckled and there was a knock on the door. I looked at them and Niall just smiled.

“I hope you don’t mind… but I met a girl today. I told her to come and join us.” He said as his cheeks slowly turned a pinkish color.

“Nah its cool.” Harry said pulling me onto his lap. “You just have to get the door.”

Niall made his way over to the door opening it a bit to make sure it wasn't a killer or something. He started smiling as he noticed it was the girl. He opened it wider to reveal Abigail. My mouth fell open.

“Addie?!!?” Abbie said walking into the flat. She looked surprised to see me.

“How did you meet Niall?” I asked turning towards her more. My sister knew Niall. They met today? Why is she here? If Niall wasn't my friend in the first place would she have even come to hang out with me and my friends?

“When I was walking to my car I bumped into him coming out of Nandos. He ended up dropping his bag of food so I bought him some more feeling guilty that I made him drop it. We got to talking and he invited me to hang out with his friends tonight.” She smiled as she looked back at Niall who was trying not to look back at her.

“Oh.” Was all that escaped my mouth. Remy had come walking out in just her bra and panties not noticing everyone in the living room. Her eyes widened and she hid behind the counter in the kitchen.

“Oops. I didn't know everyone was here!” Remy whined. Louis started to smile and got up off the couch. He walked over to Remy and took his shirt off for her to put it on.

“Let’s go get you some more clothes love.” He winked. Remy smirked and nodded.

They both left leaving the rest of the boys confused. “Uhh… Are they..?” Liam asked pointing to the hallway. Harry and I nodded.

“ Isn't Louis dating..?” Niall asked. Harry and I nodded again.

“And they are still..?” Zayn finished.

“YES to answer all of the questions!” Harry yelled. Everyone just turned to him and stared at the two of us.

“I’m confused.” Abbie said sitting down next to Harry. Niall lifted her up quickly and placed her on his lap. “Niall, we discussed this. I don’t like moving too fast…” She sighed getting off of him and walking over to sit next to Zayn.

“It’s hard to explain.” Liam replied looking over at Harry and I. “Isn’t that right?” Harry and I exchanged a look and shrugged.

“I’m bored. Let’s play fifa.” Niall moaned rolling his eyes.

“I don’t wanna play that game though.” I complained throwing myself back more onto Harry. His arms wrapped around my waist holding me in place. A small smile crept onto my face knowing Harry wanted me to remain like this.

There was yet another knock on the door. I didn't invite anyone else. My eyes scanned the room when I noticed who was at the door. It was the other girlfriends, Danielle and Eleanor. My eyes widened noticing Louis and Remy were still not back.

“Uh guys, problem!” I whispered pointing at the door. Everyone instantly went into a state of panic.

“Okay guys we just need to get them out here fast…” I said sanding up making my way over to the door. Harry stood up and smiled.

“I got just the thing guys. I’ll be back.” He gave me a wink and a quick nod signaling me to open up the door. I opened it just as I heard another door close. There they were standing there thinking nothing was wrong.

“Hey guys!” Eleanor said pushing me away from the door. I looked at her with a confused face and just shrugged it off closing the door. “Where is Lou?” She asked searching the room.

“He is with Harry. Come give me a hug now!” Niall said running to El with his arms open. They hugged and he guided her to the couch so her back was to the hallway.

A few moments later there was laughing after a door opened. Everyone turned to see Harry on top of Louis noggieing him. “Hazzah I swear if you do not get off of me I will tickle you to death!!” Louis yelled. He froze when he saw Eleanor sitting on the couch. “Oh, hello sweetie.” Harry jumped off his back and walked over to me smiling.

“Everything is all set.” He whispered in my ear. I could hear it in his voice that he was smirking.
“Wipe that smirk off of your face Haz.” I whispered back keeping my eye on Louis trying to figure out how to act around Eleanor.

“Never.” He breathed biting at my ear lope. A smile quickly flashed onto my face and I turned to him.

“Watch yourself.” I said pointing a finger at him.

I walked over and sat on the arm of the couch next to Niall. He looked content with his arm around Abbie.

Remy finally came out of the room with a beige baggy sweater and red spandex shorts. She looked incredible. I knew she had put that on quickly so El wouldn't think anything of it. To make sure she stayed warm she had a pair of knee high socks on. She walked and sat on the arm of the couch next to Zayn. He looked at her then at Louis and returned a look to Remy. She smiled and shrugged pulled out her phone.

“So I brought Just Dance 4 guys… Wanna play?” Danielle smiled pulling the game out of her bag. Zayn grabbed it out of her hand and walked over to the TV.

“I would love to play!” He replied. “With a twist though. Winner gets to ask the loser a truth or dare question.”

“Let’s do it! I heard they have a Justin Bieber song on it!” Niall jumped up leaving an unhappy Abbie sitting on the couch. I plopped down next to her.

“So I guess you think Niall is a cutie.” I laughed pointing at the blonde boy who is dancing against Zayn.

“Maybe just a bit.” She replied not taking her eyes off of him.

“You lost Niall!!!” Zayn shouted. Niall stood there glaring at the boy.

“Fine. Ask me the question.” He smiled.

“Truth or Dare.”

“Dare, because I live on the edge.” He winked at Abbie and then looked back at Zayn.

“I dare you to… Run into the street and the car that stops to ask you what you are doing you have to moon them!” Niall laughed and ran out the door leaving it open letting the small breeze in. Everyone rushed to the window and waited for that one car to pull up. It was a little gray haired old lady.

“Oh my god is he really going to do it to that little old lady?!!” Danielle asked putting her hand over her mouth.

“He has to. Zayn dared him to.” Louis said laughing. The next thing we saw was him pulling his pants down and the car diving away. Niall came through the door laughing.

“That was so fun!!” He walked over and sat on the couch. “Alright who is going next?”

“I wanna go against Louis.” Harry said handing Lou a remote. “Let’s do this babe.” They searched for the perfect song for what seemed like forever. I ended up going into the kitchen to grab a thai food menu. When I came back into the living room Harry was kissing Liam. My eyes widened.

“Someone fill me in?” I asked looking at the two boys laughing.

“Louis beat Harry and dared him to kiss Liam.” Abbie giggled. I nodded my head and handed the menu to Abbie.

“Everyone! Thai menu going around circle what you want on the menu so I can order it.” I said walking back into the kitchen. I just knew that tonight was going to be a long one.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is still more to come of this house party!
But sadly this story is coming to an end in a few chapters.
Don't worry though! There will be a sequel in a month or so.
* * *
Comment & Subscribe
Love you all!
xx