Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 20

Everyone had finished eating their thai food when Abbie tossed a remote at me. I looked at the remote then back at her confused. “I wanna face you.” Abbie said smiling.

“But I am lazy…” I whined snuggling into Harry’s side. Abbie walked over to me and pulled me out of my seat. I didn't want to face her. What if I lost? I don’t want to do a dare. And if I won, what would I dare her to do? But if she chose truth, well that would be easy enough. “I choose the song then.” I muttered.

A few moments later What Makes You Beautiful started to play. The boys groaned and laughed at the avatars that were supposed to be them.

“These dance moves are stupid.”

“We seem gay with these moves!”

“Where is my avatar?”

“I would never do that!”

“That is my favorite move for sure.”

“Bloody hell do we really look like that when we dance?”

The game ended and I ended up winning. “Alright Abbie. Truth or Dare?” I smirked.
“Truth.” She smiled.

“A you a fan of One Direction?” I asked crossing my arms over my chest.
Abbie stood there for a moment and bit her lip. “Nahh Abbie told me she didn't know who I was when we met.” Niall said getting up and hugging my half-sister.

She shoved him away and shrugged. “Actually Niall, I did know who you were. I really am a fan of the band. I have since the beginning…” She said placing the remote on the arm of one of the couches.

“You lied to me?” Niall asked with hurt in his voice.

“I didn't want to say I was a fan. You would have thought I was another crazed fan.” She replied staring at her feet.

“You could have told me Abbie…” Niall said taking a step closer. “Was everything you said a lie?”
Abbie looked up into Nialls eyes and sighed. “That was the only thing I lied about. I swear.” A smile formed on Niall’s face as he kissed her forehead.

“Don’t lie to me ever again though.” Niall said hugging her again.

Louis grabbed the remote off the table and smiled. “Come on El. We can have some fun!” El grabbed the remote out of my hand and stood waiting for Louis to choose a song. He decided on Livin The Vida Loca.

“Of course you choose the gayest song out of the bunch.” Eleanor mumbled.

“Oh hush you, you are just jealous that I can move better in the bedroom than you.” He replied
starting the song.

Eleanor had won by only a few points allowing her to ask him truth or dare. He had chosen truth and we have been sitting around waiting for her to ask the question. “Louis, are you cheating on me?” She asked nervously. Louis bit his bottom lip and looked Eleanor in the eyes and nodded. “Who is it with?” She asked again tears running down her face.

“You are only allowed to ask one question.” He said sitting down on the couch next to Liam. Liam shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Danielle looked at her boyfriend and sighed.

“Come on El, let’s just go.” Dani said getting up from her seat next to her boyfriend and guided Eleanor to the door. “Liam bring the game home with you. I’m going to stay over El’s house.” She said before closing the door behind them.

“Well that was awkward.” Zayn said shifting in his seat. “Lou man, end it with her.” He said pointing to the door. “You can’t hurt her like this.”

“That’s the problem. I don’t want to hurt her. But by her knowing I’m cheating on her and break up with her then magically start dating Remy, then that will hurt her more.” He sighed leaning forward resting his elbows on his knees and placing his head in his hands.

By the looks of everything I would have agreed that the party night was over. I looked over at Remy and she just sat there looking over at Louis with a worried look on her face. I knew she was confused. She wanted to be with Louis but she didn't want him to hurt anyone. Even though Eleanor hates her guts already, she just doesn't want to be the reason she is upset. But the thing was, she was the reason and that was eating away at her.

Everyone at around for a few more moments before everyone left leaving the usual four in the flat. “I guess it’s bed time?” I mumbled standing up. Harry stood up with me and walked over to me putting his arm around my shoulders.

“I’ll walk you to your room.” He smiled. I nodded and tried to hide the smile that was plastered on my face. We got to my door and I leaned against it.

“Thanks for walking me to my room.” I said smiling up at Harry.

“Well we did need to leave those two alone.” He mumbled smiling. “Why don’t you stay in my room tonight? Louis and Remy might be arguing tonight or talking or something. Who knows who’s room they will use.”

“Good point. I’ll change and meet you.” I smiled opening my door behind me and falling to the floor.

“I’m okay!” I yelled to reassure everyone I was fine. It was a strange thing I had picked up on.

I stood up quickly and ran to the dresser and grabbed my red sweater and my plaid pajama shorts that matched. I slipped them on and pulled on my gray knee high socks. I slid over to my door quickly and quietly made my way across the hall into Harry’s room. I knocked and Harry opened the door in a pair of sweatpants. My eyes were glued to his bare chest and my initial reaction would be to reach out and touch him but I knew that would be over the line.

I brushed past him and made my way to his bed. And jumped onto his bed and got comfortable near the wall. It was sunken in a bit so I knew this was Harry’s favorite spot on his bed. I rolled over to face the room instead of the wall and sighed with satisfaction. Harry was standing in the middle of the room pouting.

“That’s my spot.” He said pointing to where I was laying. I defensively pulled the covers over my head and laid on my tummy spreading out thinking he wouldn't fight me on it and that if he did, I would win. “That’s not fair. Every time you sleep in here you get my spot…” He muttered laying next to me on top of the covers.

“But I like your spot. It makes me feel safe.” I mumbled into the pillow. Harry laughed a bit and pulled the covers down. I turned my head towards him and smiled.

“What did you say? I couldn’t understand you.” He laughed.

“I said, I like your spot because I feel safe.” I repeated turning over to face the wall and curled into a ball tugging the covers to my chin.

Harry slipped under the covers and pulled me close and kissed the back of my head. “You should
always feel safe with me.”

And with that I heard screaming and then two separate doors slam shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only 4 chapters left guys!!
Comment and let me know what you think.
* * *
xx.