Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 3

Remy and I were in our dorm room until it was time to go pick up dinner before the concert. Remy couldn’t sit still at all. She was flipping through one of her books, attempting to study. I on the other hand was still getting ready. I was taking my time. I wanted to look perfect. My hair was done and had some curl to it. I had to let it dry naturally to get this along with the help of Remy’s curling iron. I had my tight black skinny jeans on with my white v neck t-shirt with my gray with black outlining blazer on over it. I had my makeup already done, just my usual black eyeliner and mascara. Nothing too much since I hated putting on too much makeup. To finish off my outfit I had put on my mustache necklace with the word mustache all over in in different language and my mustache ring that I thought was a silly cute item to have for a laugh. I looked at my appearance once more in the mirror before turning to Remy for her opinion.

“Well what do you think?” I asked twirling around slowly so she can get a good look of me. She smiled at me.

“You look like the girl version of Harry. It’s cute. You can pull it off. But what shoes you wearing?”

“My old pair of gray converse, only because it matches perfectly.” I laughed. “So I think we should just go now and eat there so we can get there even earlier to sit in our seats.” I said. “This waiting around in the dorm is just killing me!”

Remy smiled and hoped off the bed. “I completely agree! Just let me do my makeup quickly.” Remy grabbed her makeup bag from her closet and plopped it on her bed searching through it. “Have you seen my pink lipstick?”

“What one? You have like 50 of them.” I giggled lacing up my shoes.

“FOUND IT!” She said holding it up in the air in triumph. She slid over to the mirror and added it to her lips. She capped the lipstick and threw it on her bed. “Okay. What do you think now?”

I looked up quickly from tying my shoes and caught a glance of Remy. She looked stunning. She wore this tight black and gray skirt that had some weird design on it with a cute turquoise blue top. Since it was cold I yelled at her to put something on her legs, since the last thing I wanted was for her to start complaining about the cold, so she put on black tights to make me happy. She had her black knee high boots on also.

“You really look great Rem.” I finished tying my shoes and stood up. I put my wallet and phone into my back pocket. “Are you driving or am I?”

“Me. I don’t want to go to this concert in your truck. Plus mine has the killer stereo system!” Remy laughed grabbing her car keys off her desk.

“Okay. So let’s go then!” I said pointing towards the door.

Image

When we got into the arena I was amazed by how many people were already there. Our plan was to find our seats as soon as we get there then explore later. That wasn’t the case. There was a man standing behind a table as soon as the guy scanned your ticket and you continued walking.

“Sign up here for your chance to win a day with One Direction!” The man kept yelling. The line to sign up to try and win wasn’t even very long. I was surprised.

“Remyyyyy I wanna sign up!! Pleaseeeeee” I groaned while gripping her arm tighter and tighter.

“Alright, Alright. You can sign up I will go find out seats.” She responded. I gripped tighter. “Ouch knock it off Addison that hurts!”

“Come stand in line with me! Our seats aren’t going anywhere!” I complained and started dragging her closer to the table. “Pleaseeeeee.”

“Fine, but I am not happy about this.” She snapped and stood there in line with me with her arms crossed. “You won’t win anyway. You are awful with this whole luck thing.”

I turned around and glared at her. She did the Remy thing and rolled her eyes at me. I turned to the guy and smiled. “Uh I want to sign up.” I squeaked. The guy nodded and handed me a ticket.

“We call out the number on stage after the entire show. So make sure you stay for Big Time Rush. If you are not here, you can’t win.” I smiled and nodded.

“Why wouldn’t I stay for Big Time Rush? I love them both.” I said proudly. The guy mumbled something and Remy grabbed my arm and dragged me off. “I hope I win” I said once we sat down at our seat.

“You won’t trust me on that…” Remy said laughing. “Anyway, can we take a moment and soak up where we are sitting right now? Front row to a One Direction/ Big Time Rush concert.” She sounded so excited. I smiled.

“Alright, but you need to hold onto my ticket so I don’t lose it. Okay?” Remy grabbed it and shoved it in her purse.

Image

The house lights turned off and the stage lite up with the five boys standing up there. The music started and I had instantly realized it was the song “Stole my Heart”. This one song was one of my favorites. I stood up and screamed and smiled as Liam started to sing. Harry caught a glimpse of me as he started to sing his part of the song. He pointed at me as he sang “Under the lights tonight. You turned around, and you stole my heart. With just one look, when I saw your face. I fell in love” I looked around during the song and realized he was really pointing at me. I shrugged it off and watched intently as the rest of the show went on.

In the middle of “I wish” Evan called. I hit Remy to get her attention and she looked over at me like I had lost my mind. I pointed to the phone, “Evan is calling! I have to answer it!” I screamed so she could hear me. Remy grabbed the phone out of my hand.

“This is your favorite band enjoy it! Screw Evan for now. Call him later!” Remy screamed back hitting the ignore option on the phone. She stuck it in her pocket and pointed back up to the stage. “Now enjoy!!” She smiled and turned back to watch the five boy finish up the song.

The last song of the night was “One Thing”. As the boys danced and jumped around the stage singing, Harry looked and pointed at me every time they said “you’ve got that one thing”. By the time they said good-night I had goosebumps all over my body. I turned to Remy as the house lights came back on.

“Oh my god that was just amazing!!” I screamed having a mini freak out. Remy laughed and handed me back the phone. She had turned it off without me realizing it. I turned it on and noticed I had 5 missed calls from Evan. “Oh shit…” I whispered. “Evan called 5 times…” I said dialing his number. As I was doing this, Evan was calling me. I answered it as quickly as I could.

“What the actual fuck Addison. I have called so many times. I’m at the club. Where are you?” Evan screamed. I sunk in my seat a bit.

“Truth is… “ I started, Remy started to freak out pointing to the hall way. The house lights turned off and screams erupted from the audience. I stood up and ran as fast as I could into the hall. I leaned up against the wall. “I’m at a concert.”

“Oh, what band?” He asked calming down a it. I knew that is wasn't going to last for very long.

“One Direction and Big Time Rush…” I said my voice trailing off.

“Those bands I told you to stop obsessing over?”

“Yeah..” I replied. My eyes started to water. I knew what was about to come.

“Addison you have to stop this immature bull shit. You are fucking 19 years old. You don’t need to obsess over stupid boy bands like this. Yu have to understand that they would NEVER EVER want to date you. I am probably one of the best people for you. You are too shy to even talk to them anyway. Whatever. You know what I am sleeping in my own dorm tonight. Don’t even bother talking to me tonight or tomorrow morning. Bye” He yelled hanging up the phone.

I couldn’t control my tears any longer. I slide down the wall and pulled my legs to my chest and let the tears come out. I took off my glasses and held them in my hand. I started to bang my head against the wall crying. After a while of sitting there, I heard a few people walking down the hall laughing.

“Excuse me love, but are you okay?” A voice asked.

“Does it look like I’m okay?” I mumbled.

“I have a joke that can cheer you up! Would you like to hear it?” the other guy asked. I shook my head and rested it on my knees. He continued. “Why did the mushroom go to the party?” I looked up at the blurry guy.

“Ey, quit it will ya? Obviously she is in a fragile state and doesn’t need you being an idiot around her.” The other boy said hitting the other boy in what looked like to be his private area. I laughed a bit as the other boy hunched over grabbing himself.

“’Cause he is a fun-guy” He said as he walked away.

“Sorry about my friend there love, he is just a goof.” The other said. I looked up at him and started to wipe away the left over tears in my eyes. When they were cleared I barely made out a boy walking away from me chasing after a couple of girls walking in the opposite direction.

By time I got up and walked back to my seat Big Time Rush had already played all their songs and they were on their last one for the night, “If I Ruled the World”. I sat down not in the mood to jump around for the few minutes that they would sing. Remy didn’t notice that I came back luckily. I really didn’t want to ruin her good time. She looked happy while I was simply miserable.

When Big Time Rush left the stage I looked over at Remy while she sat back down. “BEST CONCERT EVER! DID YOU SEE BIG TIME RUSH UP THERE?!?! THEY LOOKED GREAT! THEY NEED TO COME BACK AROUND SOON!!” Remy screamed. I laughed.

“Thanks Rem, I really needed that laugh…” I said smiling at her. She smiled back and me and her smile instantly faded when she saw how miserable I probably looked.

“What did jackass Evan do now?” Remy asked looking puzzled

“Long story. I don’t really want to talk about it. Let’s just get out of here…” I said standing up and grabbing her arm.

“Oh. Uh. Okay.” Remy said standing up following me up the aisle to the hallway.

We both turned around once we heard a deep man’s voice echo, “And now the drawing for that one lucky girl to spend an entire day with One Direction!!!” I looked over at Remy and held out my hand.

“I completely forgot about this!!!” I screamed jumping up and down hitting Remy for her to hurry up and give me my ticket. “Remy! GIVE ME THE TICKETTTT” I whined. She handed it to me just in time.

“And the lucky girl who is holding ticket number 18!” The voice boomed. My eyes widened as I looked at the tiny scratch of paper I was holding with the number 18 scribbled out on it. A he smile stretched across my face as I jumped up and down screaming ‘I won!’ Remy looked at me and jumped up and down with me. The guy up on stage looked at me freaking out. “Young lady please come up on stage so we can take you backstage to fill you in on the details.”

I ended up talking to Paul and discussed the details for tomorrow back stage. Remy was standing with me hoping to catch a glimpse of Big Time Rush. I turned to Remy once Paul and I had finished. “Are you ready to go back to the dorm?” I asked her. She nodded and we linked arms as we tried to find our way out of the building to her car.

That night I couldn’t sleep right. Just the thought of spending the day with the 5 boys I have been in love with for a while just made me smile and get the chills all over. I can’t wait to find out what they are really like one on one with them. I bet it will be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, So I'm sorry this chapter took awhile. I just wasn't in the mood to write.

Don't be a silent reader guys!

Comment! It makes me want to write!