Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 21

I woke up in Harry’s room alone. I looked around the room not knowing where Harry could be. I took the covers off of me and walked to the kitchen where he was in his boxers. A smile crept onto my face as I leaned against the fridge watching him flip a pancake. He finally noticed me and smirked.

“Hello there my sleeping beauty.” He greeted walking over to me with a plate of pancakes. “I was making you some breakfast in bed. But you are out of bed so now I’m making you normal breakfast!”
I started to laugh and grabbed the plate from him taking a bite of a pancake.

“The thought is nice.” I said walking further into the small kitchen and jumping up on the counter.

“So what are you up to today?” He asked returning to the stove.

“Remy and I have to go to Uni and sign up for our fall classes.”

“Yeah have fun with that. You heard them last night…” He mumbled.

“Pass the syrup.” I said with a mouth full of food. “And do we have any bacon?”

“No bacon today and syrup is behind you.” He pointed to the small bottle next to me. I smiled and drizzled it over the stack I had in front of me.

“I think it will be fine.” I said shoving another bite into my mouth. I looked at the clock and hopped off the counter. “Why didn’t you wake me!? I have to leave soon if Remy and I want to share a dorm together!” I placed the plate on the counter and ran to my room. Remy was already ready she was standing in front of the mirror applying some mascara. My eyes widened as I noticed what she was wearing. “Are you seriously wearing that!? You look like a whore!”

Remy looked down at her appearance and smiled. “Pay backs a bitch” She turned to look at me and noticed I wasn’t ready. “You better hurry up or I am leaving without you.”

“And if you are really going to wear that school girl outfit I am leaving without you.” I laughed pulling on a pair of pale pink skinny jeans.

“But I like this outfit.” Remy whined running a brush through her long blonde hair.

“You look like a stripper.”

“I do not.”

“You have a signature red plaid mini skirt on with a white bra on with a small sweater to go over it.
Yeah, it screams stripper.”

“Don’t forget my cute knee high socks.” She smiled slipping on a pair of black heels. I looked at her fully dressed as she turned.

“Stripper.” I laughed putting on my gray crop top sweater.

Remy shot me a glare and just walked out of the room. There was a sudden crash just moments afterward. I grabbed my bag and shoes and ran out of the room. Remy was standing in the living room with Louis at her feet picking up pieces of what looked like a plate. Harry stood in the kitchen looking my friend up and down not being able to take his eyes off of her.

“Alright, we are leaving now.” I said quickly slipping on my shoes and shoving Remy out the door.

“What the actual fuck Rem.” I said walking to Harry’s car. He was being kind enough to let us use it today.

“Why did we have to leave so soon? Louis didn’t even get a good look at me.” Remy groaned buckling up.

“I think he saw enough of you.” I laughed starting the SUV up.

“It wasn’t good enough. I have to think of another thing…” Remy said before I pulled out of the driveway.

When we pulled into the parking lot Remy leaped out of the car without a word. I quickly threw the vehicle in park and got out to follow Remy. She was standing around talking to a tall boy with long blond hair. Remy turned to look at me and smiled.

“This is Andy, Liam’s friend.” Remy said wrapping an arm around his waist. I looked at the tall boy in front of me and smiled politely at him.

“You must be Addie then.” Andy said smiling down at me. I nodded and looked at Remy.

“Rem, we have to go sign up for classes and get our dorm.” I said grabbing her arm.

“Oh right! That’s the whole point of us being here.” She laughed. “Are you going to be here in like an hour?” She asked Andy.

“I think so. Why?” He asked a bit confused.

“I need a favor from you is all.” Remy laughed holding onto my arm.

“Okay.” He replied. I tugged Remy a bit to make sure she knew we had to go.

The two of us walked into the administration building quietly not exactly sure what we should do first. Without speaking a word to each other we ended up in front of the table to request dorms. A small girl with brown hair sat there with bright red lips smiling.

“How may I help you?” The girl asked a little too cheerful.

“We want to request a two person dorm…” I replied letting go of my friends arm. The girl looked at the two of us and then to the computer in front of her.

“Well, we only have a three person left for the fall semester. Do you want a random roommate or would you like to pick one?” The girl muttered looking at us. Remy and I exchanged a look.

“We don’t really know if we want another person in the room though.” Remy said a bit upset. Then it hit me, my sister, Abigail.

“What about Abbie?” I asked hitting Remy in the arm. Her eyes widened and a smile formed on her face.

“Call her. Now.” She replied pointing to my phone in hand. I don’t think I could dial her number quick enough. And as it started to ring you could hear a phone going off. Remy and I looked at each other and then around the room. Finally Abbie answered.

“Hello?” We heard in the room. Remy and I turned towards the bathrooms and there she was, my sister.

I hung up the phone and waved at her near the bathrooms, “Abbie!” I shouted trying to get her attention. She spotted us and slipped her phone in her bag and walked over to us.

“What are you guys doing here?” She asked all cheery.

“Trying to get a dorm but they only seem to have a three person left…” Remy sighed.

“That is awful. I’m on a waiting list for a dorm…” Abbie replied.

“Well then today is our lucky day!” I smiled. “We need one more person, and Remy and I hate having random people in our room, so…. We thought maybe you would want to be our roommate?” I asked.
A smile formed on my sister’s face as she jumped for joy. “Yes! Oh my gosh thank god I don’t have to be with weird strangers I barely know!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Three chapters left! Then, it's break time before I post the first chapter of, Rush.
~ ~ ~
Comment & Subscribe!!
xx.