Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 4

My eyes shot open at the sound of Remy’s alarm. Remy I groaned and sat up. I looked over at Remy still sleeping. I took one of my pillows and threw it at her. “Wake up and turn that thing off…” I grumbled. Remy’s arm popped out from under the covers and hit everything on her desk but her off button on her alarm clock. I slipped the covers off of me and got out of bed. I stumbled over to Remy’s side of the room and shut off her alarm. “Remy… wake up. You have work..” I said trailing off. I shook her a bit and ripped her blankets off of her. She mumbled something and turned over. I grabbed my pillow that I had flung at her and started to hit her repeatedly with it.

“Okay! Okay! I am up..” she grumbled. I shuffled over to my desk and opened my laptop. “Do I have to go to work?” She groaned getting out of bed. She grabbed her tooth brush and tooth paste.

“Yeah.. It’s your last day. After today you can say good-bye to taking peoples pancake orders…” I said smiling at her. She glared at me and pegged me off as she left our dorm.
I shook my head and walked over to the mirror we have attached to the door still. I squinted to see if I could see myself better without my glasses on. No such luck. I walked back over to my desk and grabbed my glasses. I shuffled over to the mirror again and jumped back at my appearance. I looked simply awful. My hair was sticking up all over the place, my shirt was super baggy that hung lower than my shorts. And somehow I only had one sock on. I looked like I had a hangover from partying hard the night before. This wasn’t the case.

Last night I went to see my two favorite boy bands in concert. Technically I only saw one, which was One Direction. My boyfriend Evan ended up calling ruining my entire night. I ended up missing Big Time Rush ‘cause I was too busy crying in the hallway.

One good thing did come out of it. I get to hang out with One Direction today at their hotel today. “Today…” I trailed off. My eyes widened. “Today I meet my favorite band and I look like crap.” I quickly grabbed my shower basket and ran to the girl’s bathroom. Remy was still in here talking to some other girls about the concert last night. As I passed her I shoved her into the sinks. She glared at me and I turned my head and stuck out my tongue. I stripped and got into the shower.

Once I got out of the shower I had to blow dry my hair. I ran back to my room and noticed Remy wasn’t there. I quickly put on my dark blue skinny jeans and my dad’s old baggy bright blue sweater. Remy came in when I finished blow drying my hair.
“Ahhh!” She screamed. “Night Troll!!” She bursted out laughing. I laughed too and smacked
the back of her head.

“Help me. What do I do to fix it?” I whined.

“You need more help than just the hair. Your entire outfit for instance.” She said suppressing a laugh. I glared at her.

“What’s wrong with it?”

“Everything. Here, I’ll pick you out something nice.” She said walking over to her closet. She looked at me and her face lite up. “I know exactly what you should wear and do your hair. Ooo this is going to be so cute!” She grabbed a pale blue spaghetti strap polka dot dress with a bow in the front. I have to admit it was cute. It just wasn’t me. She then held up a pale pink blazer to go with it.

I shook my head. “Oh no. I refuse to wear a dress.” I stated.

“Come on Addison you have to look cute!” She complained walking closer to me. I backed up.
“Addison don’t make this difficult try it on.” She handed them to me and walked over to the mini fridge.

“Fine, but if I don’t like it I am wearing what I have on now.” I stated. I took off my sweater and put the dress on over my head. I took off my pants and looked over at Remy. “Nope, I don’t like it. It’s too tight.” I said zipping up the back.

“Damn Addison. Where did that body come from?” Remy smirked.

“Shut up. I’ve had it… I just don’t like it very much.” I said putting on the blazer. “Well… How do I look?” I asked. Remy cocked her head to the side and smiled.

“I have shoes and a bag to match that outfit. I think they are already packed…” She trailed off walking over to the corner of the room to where the boxes were stacked with our stuff in them. “I think it’s in this box” She said grabbing the box all the way on top. She opened it and threw a pair of pale pink flats at me and a pale pink and blue stripped bag. I quickly put on the flats and pointed to my hair.

“Well…” I trailed off.

“Oh right. We can’t have you going with a head of a night troll!” she laughed. I glared at her. She grabbed some strange spray off her desk and a brush. She ran the brush threw my hair as she sprayed the mystery spray onto my hair. “Shake your head.” She said stepping back. I whipped my hair back and forth and looked at her. She handed me a headband with fake pearls on it. It was adorable. I stuck it on top of my head and smiled at her.

“Now I look good?” I asked hoping she would finally be satisfied. She looked as if she was thinking and ran over to her jewelry box. She handed my some bracelets and a pair of heart earrings.

I walked over to the mirror and froze. I looked like a girl, a preppy girl. I didn’t look like me at all. Well I saw me but it wasn’t how I normally looked. I walked closer to the mirror to put on my eyeliner and mascara. I stepped back and gave myself a final glance over in the mirror. I turned to Remy sitting on her bed flipping through channels on the TV eating a bowl of cereal.

“Okay I am off I guess.” I said putting some things into the bag Remy gave me. She held up a thumbs up and I walked out the door and to my truck. The nerves really set in as I started to drive there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long for me to post this little bit. I have been busy and have been changing things around in this story.

comment & subscribe my little lovies!!
xx
Chelsea