Sequel: Rush
Status: Completed.

Steal My Heart Tonight

Chapter 6

Harry and I have been texting and calling each other for a few days now. He is basically your average guy minus him being in a famous band. Remy can’t believe my dreams are finally coming true. At this point for me, it’s a nightmare. Harry knows I am still in a relationship with Evan and is actually okay with it. For now, Harry and I will just be really good friends. It isn’t like we could be anything more since he lives in England and I the United States.

We aren’t really are going to be completely separated since Remy and I are going to be moving to London, England tomorrow. We both decided we wanted to study aboard. It was on our bucket list. What other great place to study than London? Nowhere I tell you. So for a few months we will be in London staying with Harry and Lou taking summer classes. And once school starts in the fall, Remy and I will be moving into the dorm. Remy has no idea of this plan though. She thinks we are just staying in the dorms.

Remy and I decided we were going to meet at the airport, since we both wanted to spend some time with our families before we leave for a while. My family was first to the airport however. We were standing just inside the doors so I could wait for Remy. I looked over at my parents and they looked like sending me away was the easiest thing in the world. Honestly it seemed a bit awkward that they weren’t crying or anything.

My family is like the proper family. My father was a big business man and my mom was the trophy wife. They only had two children, my twin sister Victoria and me. Vikkie and I never got along. I was the awkward, shy, and smart child while she was my complete opposite. She was the dumb, pretty, and the outgoing on. Vikkie decided she was too good for college and decided not to go. She was a waste of oxygen if you asked me.

“Addison you look like a bum. At least have some class and change into something more, classy.” My mom snarled. I rolled my eyes and looked down. I thought I looked fine. I reminded myself of a girl version of Harry with my white V neck t-shirt with a vest that matched my ripped studded shorts, and my white converse.

“Mom, I look fine. Honestly.” I replied adjusting my vest and looking down at my feet. My mother always makes me feel worthless.

“Personally, I think you should re-do your hair. You look like a troll with your beanie on.” Vikkie hissed.

“No one asked for your opinion Vikkie.” I barked back taking a step closer to Vikkie. She took a step back and crossed her arms glaring at me.

“Addie!!!” Remy screamed making me snap out of my argument with my sister. She came running over to me smiling from ear to ear. Leave it to Remy to dress completely adorable for the trip. She reminded me of Lou in a way with the white three quarter length shirt with blue strips on it, a pair of red shorts, and toms. She stopped in front of me and turned to my parents and Vikkie. “Hello there Mr. and Mrs. Wardens,” She said in her sickly sweet voice tucking a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. She turned to Vikkie and muttered a hello.
I tapped her on her shoulder and she looked at me. “Where is the fam?” I asked. I always liked Remy’s parents more than my own. Even though they were just as rich as my own family, they never acted it.

“Oh, I don’t know I ran ahead. Too much family bonding on the car ride here, it was sickening. It just isn’t for me.” She said laughing a bit. I looked quickly behind Rem and her parents and younger brother were standing around looking for us. I jumped up and down waving my arms around. They spotted us after my mom told me to stop because I was “making a fool of myself and them”.

“Remy, my little girl, I am going to miss you so much!” Remy’s mother yelled walking over to us with her arms out. Remy turned around and hugged her mother tight.

“I’m going to miss you too mom. Don’t worry, I’ll call, maybe.” Remy laughed pulling away. Her brother Luke looked as if he was going to cry. She smiled and hugged him. She pulled away and ruffled his hair, “See you later Lucky.” He punched her arm. He always hated it when she called him that. It was rather adorable. Her dad was just standing there with his usual goofy smile.

“Come give your old man a hug sport.” Remy ran over and hugged her dad.
That was one thing I always wanted that Remy had, an actual loving family. Remy was so close to everyone in her family even though they got on her nerves sometimes. My family gets on my nerves all the time. I was always so much closer to Remy’s family than my own. My family and I can’t be left alone with each other for even a few minutes or else we end up arguing. It is simply awful.

I faced my family and waved and then hugged everyone in Remy’s family. My parents looked a little upset at first and then their faces changed back to stone.

“Come one Rem. Our flight leaves soon and we haven’t even gone through security yet.” I said grabbing Remy’s arm. As I dragged her away she blew a kiss to her family.

Getting through security was always my least favorite part. I have to take my toms off and empty everything in my pockets into a bin that gets checked. When I was a kid I was always thought they could see my bones as I walked through. I was so scared and my parents never cared. I traveled with Remy and her family once and when I was too scared to go through Remy’s dad talked me through it. That’s when I got over the fear.

Another thing I hated about airports was the waiting. Luckily since Remy and I were running a tad behind schedule we didn’t have to wait to board the plane. The woman that was checking our tickets scanned them and we walked down the terminal and into the plane. In order to save some money we got seats that were away from each other but we didn’t mind so much as long as we got to London, England, we were happy.

I slept most of the plane ride thankfully. It made time go by so fast. All I really want to do is to have fun while I’m in London. This is where I can be a new person. I can be both Vikki and myself. It is rather exciting. I get to be wild, free, and not living in the shadow of others. This is going to be fun. I just know it.

I waited for Remy to pass me before I left the plane. I grabbed her hand and gave it a quick squeeze. I was nervous starting over like this. I was just happy she was here to do it all with me. I walked next to her, hand in hand. Harry was waiting for me at the end of the hallway. No offense to Remy but he has become one of my best friends. I don’t know what I would do without him at this point. Remy and I took a deep breath and walked down the terminal hall. With each step we took the sound of screaming girls grew louder and louder. I smiled knowing that since I head girly shrieks Harry really was standing down the hall.

I looked around the airport searching for Harry. He was signing a few autographs for some people. I handed Remy my bag and ran over to him and photo bombed a picture.

“Hazzah!” I screamed jumping on his back hugging him. He jumped a bit and a security guard was walking toward me. I got down and Harry turned to me. A huge smile was plastered on his face.

“I didn't know you landed yet…” He mumbled. I nodded a bit and motioned for Remy to come over. “That must be the girl bestie since I’m the guy bestie.” He laughed.

“Remy, this is Harry…” I said trailing off looking over at him. It suddenly really hit me that my best guy friend is Harry Styles of One Direction. Just a few weeks ago I was sure I was going to marry him. Oh how time flies by.

“Addison, I think I know this is Harry.” She laughed holding out her hand. “I’m Remy.”
“Pleasure to meet you Rem. Erm… Wait I can call you that right? Uh, Addie says it all the time so I just assumed I could…” Harry said tripping over his words a bit. He looked so cute and nervous. But why would he be so nervous? Why am I just noticing how adorable he is? I shrug the thought from my mind and smiled at them.

“Are you always this weird?” Remy asked shaking his hand. He shrugged and looked over at me and smiled. “Well I’m hungry, so Harry why don’t you buy me some food”
“Sure. Coming Addie?” He said holding out his hand for me to take.

“I have to call Evan and tell him we got here alright.” I said pulling my phone out of my jacket. He nodded and started walking toward the food court. I dialed Evans number and stood there watching Harry and Remy walk away. Their arms were linked and he was pointing to a bunch of things. The sound of the ringing was starting to annoy me, and I was just about to hang up the phone when he answered. “Hey sweetie. We landed.”

“That’s great news hun. How was the flight?” He replied sounding a bit interested in what I was about to say.

“I slept a majority of it. So I guess it was alright.” I replied moving out of the way of a group of people. I walked over to the seats and sat down so I wouldn’t be in the way.

“That’s good. So we should talk…” He mumbled. My heart fell into my stomach instantly after hearing those words. “Ya know I was thinking we should probably take a break while we are away from each other. So we don’t have to schedule our lives around each other’s phone calls and stuff. But here is the catch, we don’t fuck anyone else. Or like date anyone.” Evan said. He sounded fine that he was basically ending things with me in a way. Meanwhile my heart was in my stomach and I was fighting tears. I knew I needed to say something after a long period of silence.

“Is that what you really want?” I asked a little unsure that I wanted this too.

“Yeah its cool. People do it all the time. It will be fine. I promise.”

“Okay then.” I crocked

“Oh and by the way, I’ll be there to visit you in a month so make sure you are all set for me to come.”

“Really? That soon?” I replied sniffling.

“Well I know I will be missing you by then.”

“I’m sure.” I said starting to get a little angry after realizing what is actually happening. I had a feeling he was going to do this, I just didn’t think he really was going to. He is the jealous type and likes to make sure I don’t talk to any other guys. I guess I don’t really want to really end things with him. He is my first and only boyfriend. No one noticed me before him. “Babe I honestly don’t think-“

“Well I have to go now. Bye.” He said after hanging up. He didn’t even say I love you or let me finish what I was going to say. Something was going on back home. I just don’t know what.
I shoved my phone in my bag and followed the screaming to where Harry was. He was at a table by himself in the food court. I sat down next to him and looked around at the fans. Some made it obvious that they were watching the others acted like they did it every day.

“Where is Remy?” I asked searching the fans for my best friend.

“At McDonalds getting us some food.” He replied. “How is Evan? Right?”

“Evan who?” I replied leaning back in my chair crossing my arms over my chest.

“What’s wrong?” He said turning is chair so it faced mine. “Tell me everything.”

I took a deep breath and let it out. “He put us on break because he doesn’t want to schedule his life around my calls to him basically. And then he tells me I can’t see other guys. AND that he is coming to visit in a month. I never told him Remy and I were going to stay with you and Lou for the summer.”

“Oh. That does sound like-“ Harry was caught off by a fan standing in front of us with a camera. She was tiny and nerdy looking. She had braces and thick framed glasses on. “What do you need love?” He asked leaning toward the girl.

“Who is that girl and the other one? We are all wondering.” She smiled blinking a few times.
Harry leaned back and put his arm around me. “This is Addison. And the other is Remy.” He said smiling at me. I looked over at the girl and she snapped a photo of us and ran away.

“That can’t be good.” I said pointing at the girl running off.

“Mmmm?”

I turned to Harry and he was still looking at me. I locked my eyes on his and realized how green his eyes really were. “You have really green eyes…” I muttered leaning a bit closer to him so we were inches apart.

A smirk formed on his face. “Thanks.”

“Um… Addie? Harry?” Remy said slamming the tray on the table startling Harry and I. “What the fuck was that about?” She said pointing to the two of us.

I sat back in my chair and adjusted my beanie. “A girl was taking a picture of us and uh.. I don’t really know…” I trailed off searching the tray for some fries. “What did you get me?”

“Your usual happy meal.” Remy laughed handing me the box.

“Yay! I hope it’s a cool toy...” I said opening it. I frowned when I saw it was a Barbie. “Remyyy,” I whined looking up at her. “I always get the boy toy. The girl toy always is stupid.” I said holding up the Barbie.

“I did it on purpose.” Remy smiled grabbing the Barbie from my hand. “I wanted the Barbie but I also wanted a human sized burger.”

I looked over at Harry and he looked as if he was holding in his laughter. “Laugh if you really want Hazza…” I grumbled taking a bite out of a nugget. Harry then fell off his chair in a fit of laughter. His laugh was so adorable. I have always loved the sound of his laugh.

“Okay I will eat this on the way. All of these girls staring are really starting to creep me out…” I said trailing off. Harry nodded and shoved the rest of his fries in his mouth. I grabbed the tray and put it on the trash can.

“Shit!! Our bags!” Remy screamed.

“Don’t worry about it. It is over at baggage claim. I know this for a fact since we took too long to grab the suitcases…” Harry said walking over to a desk.

Remy and I stood back watching Harry talking to the woman at the desk. “He likes you.” Remy said bluntly.

My eyes never left Harry as I replied, “We are just friends. There is no connection…” I said trailing off as Harry walks toward us.

“They have your bags. Come on.” Harry said walking back to the desk. The woman disappeared into a room and appeared with four suitcases. “Shit. How much did you guys bring?”

“Two for her and two for me.” Remy replied grabbing the handles of her two bags dragging them behind her walking toward the doorway to the outside. I grabbed my bags and dragged them behind me walking along Harry while following in Remy’s footsteps. Remy stopped and turned to harry. “maybe you should lead the way… I don’t know where you parked…” She said gesturing to the parking lot.

Harry took his keys from his pocket and twirled them on his finger smiling. “Follow me pretty ladies.” He said smirking grabbing one of my bags.

“Hazzah!” I screamed. “That’s my bag! I deserve to drag it!” I said attempting to run after him with my rather large suitcase lugging behind me. I ran right into Harry since he had stopped right outside the door. “Why did you stop?” I said peering around him. There were tons of girls being held back by security guards and police officers.

“They were not here when I got here… “ Harry said looking around and waving. He continued to walk toward his black SUV and Remy and I were following right behind him. We finally got to his black SUV and got in. “Next stop, the living space!!” Harry said driving out of the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
subscribe and comment my lovies!!
xx