Swallow and Spit

1.

It was my birthday today, which meant I was turning 17. Normally, a teenager like me would wait for her parents to come up to her and love her. But my case was different. My parents died when i was just seven so a new family adopted me.

They weren't nice. At all. They were cruel. Like a step family. They never treated me right. They would always beat me to a point when sometimes I would pass out. The pain was excruciating. I was overwhelmed by the pain. Sometimes, when they'd leave I'd go to the bathroom, lock myself up, pick up a blade and try to cut myself. And i did. I sliced my wrist couple of times but to a point where it won't kill me. I tried. I tried my best to kill myself.

My thoughts were cut off when a door flew open downstairs. It was so loud even i heard it. I wasn't legal yet so I was afraid. I started tearing up already. After hearing couple of footsteps, i pushed myself against the wall and dragged myself down. I brought both my knees up to my chest and hid myself as best as i can.

"Julia?! Guess what we have? A birthday present, you slut!" A women's voice called out. That was my mom. Oh no. I started panicking. Their words contemned me and i just wanted to flea. Suddenly, my bedroom door flung open and my heart raced. I panicked even more.

"Awh, poor baby. Won't you accept your 17th birthday gift?" my mom called out, looking out the door. Then my dad brought in a tray full of things i never imagined to see.

handkerchief, a big need, two small bottles full of a liquid, knife and couple of other things.

My eyes widened and i instantly panicked even more.

"Get away from me!" I screamed, backing myself against the wall even more. But it was no use. These monsters were going to kill me today, and i knew it.

Then, my arms were grabbed. More people came in and tackled me on the floor. Someone covered my mouth with a handkerchief and another one held my legs down so I wouldn't kick.

"This is going to hurt just a little, sweetheart," My dad murmured, flicking the needle. I cried. Needles were my enemy. Then dearest daddy dipped the needle in a bottom full of liquid, sucked it in and pulled it out, flicking it.

I knew what this was. And i knew what they were doing to me.

I shut my eyes tight but the tears never stopped. These people were iniquitous! i struggled to move but my legs and arms were pressed. Then i felt the needle poke my skin and my eyes suddenly snapped open. I screamed under the handkerchief and cried even more. The needled went deep into my skin and pierced my whole body. My veins started pounding into my skin as well as my heart. My heart felt exploded. A strong heat entered my body and felt like every part of my body was going to explode. I bit my lip until blood drew and i screamed again. Then the needle came out and these people smiled.

People who were holding my arms and legs finally let go of me but as soon as they did, they felt heavy. i couldn't lift them up. The handkerchief was removed and i screamed on top of my lungs. Everyone left the room and i continued to cry. The pain was unbearably painful. My body felt like it was on fire and spice was being added on top of it. My tongue became numb and the pain grew. I couldn't move. I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe.

They drugged me.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first chapter :) It gets better, trust me but i would love comments! <3 any feedbacks?