Swallow and Spit

2.

I still laid on the floor. The sky picked up and there was silence all around me. Which meant, they were gone. Which meant I was alone all over again. It was 8 pm and the darkness was engulfing me.

They would make me watch horror movies at night and each time i closed my eyes or covered up, they would hit me. So i was forced. Ever since then, I was afraid to be alone. No words can describe how i felt. The room was empty and i couldn't move a muscle.

Then i cried. I cried like a baby. I hit the floor with my fist weakly and cried. The pain never went away. Fortunately, my body was calming down but i knew this was only for few minutes. Then the pain would start up all over again. I didn't have the courage to do anything. The silence and the darkness was eating me up alive and i just wanted to die. So i slowly got up with the help of my own broken body and walked up to the window. I slowly and slowly lifted the curtains away and watched as the heavy rain crashed down silently. I opened up my window and instantly, few of the raindrops hit me. I pushed my hand out and touched the drops, smiling. Rain soothed me. My only friend.

The wind picked up, whistling and i walked away. I didn't proceed to go down and find food because there was no hope. So I just laid on the bed and closed my eyes, letting the sleep consume me. I just wanted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Next morning~

When I awoke, I screamed. The excruciating pain picked up again and my body went on fire. i panicked. What was happening to me? Then i realized that my body screamed for only one thing.

Drugs.

I ran downstairs and fell on the floor in front of my parents.

"What..is happening..to me? I need..help!" i managed to say, holding onto my neck. I was choking.

"You need drugs, don't you?" my mother asked, getting up and taking the needle and a bottle out of the shelf. I nodded. my mind picked up an answer on it's own. My body went on fire and i couldn't bear it anymore.

"Mother..please!" I begged, crying. But the bitch stood there.

"When you come home from school, i better see this house spotless, do you hear me?!" She screamed, startling me. I jumped and nodded.

Then she drugged me, harshly. I couldn't even scream anymore. My body went idle but i kept myself up. Then I watched her as she opened up the cabinet and shove the needle and the bottle in. The rest of the pills, bottles and needles were in there, hidden and i knew exactly where they were. But i quickly turned around and ran out to catch my school bus.

I sat by the window alone and wiped away my tears. The only thing keeping me alive now was the drugs. Drugs. Drugs. I wanted to scream and cry my lungs out. I quickly covered up my bruises when the school arrived and wiped away all the stray tears.

Who would understand my pain? No one.

I walked into the hallways and proceeded to enter my class. Geography. I looked around and saw people chattering with each other. But no one wanted to my friend. They despised me in a way no one could ever thing of. Girls were afraid to come near me because they knew what was going on in my life. And my dearest parents warned everyone. If anyone became my friend, they would get in trouble. So no one dared to confront me.

First and second period had gone by really quickly, then my third period approached me. I quickly sat down and placed my head down on the desk. When i heard footsteps, I drew my head back up and faced the front. Everyone filled in not once looking at me. But i didn't care. The girls were ten times prettier than me. Sometimes i wished i was pretty like them. But i wasn't and i was never going to be.

The door then closed. And the teacher spoke.

"Class, I'd like to introduce you guys to someone very important. Jason?" the teacher called out. And then the door opened and there he came.

Jason. That was his name.

He was quite tall and very muscular. He looked in the age of twenties and he had hazel eyes with black hair and a dash of beard that was quite not noticeable. He was very cute, that's all i can say. The girls drooled and fixed themselves up. Jason smiled at the sight of the girls and i suddenly felt..uglier. So I looked down.

"This is my nephew, Jason. He's going to my assistant and here to help you all out. He's going to inspect you all today. So please be very nice," the teacher said. Everyone nodded and smiled. The girls waved at him. I looked to see what was happening.

he looked at everyone but me. I seemed to be forgotten and i suddenly wanted to cry.

The teacher wrote down some of the things on the board and looked at us. He wanted volunteers.

'Who wants to come up?" The teacher asked. No one raised their hands. The girls played around while the boys talked. Me on the other side didn't speak a word.

"Julia!" the teacher called. And my head instantly shot up. And that's when Jason saw me.

He studied me. He continued to stare.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you think? =] comments <3