Swallow and Spit

7.

He did everything he could to get me to like him. I was in the same class with him. About twenty minutes ago, when some girl tried to bully me, Jason stood up for me. He yelled at the girl, said she was no less and embarrassed her. So after that, no one tried to bully me. But everyone were still all up on him like he was a celebrity.

But I must say--he was really handsome. REALLY REALLY HOT!

When the final class rang, everyone rushed out. No one saying a word really made me realize that Jason was someone who i liked now. I stepped out with a smile on my face and into the lunch room. It was packed like usual, and it was embarrasing for me walk in all alone. Everyone would just stare at me. All the popular kids. Ugh, please.

I got myself a tray of food, walked to my table where no one else sat, placed the tray on the table and, instead of eating, i ducked my head down and closed my eyes. There was no point to eat all alone but this is what i have always been doing. I just wasn't hungry anymore.

"Julia!" someone called out my name. I looked up to see Jason portending towards me. I pointed towards myself as a question and Jason nodded. He was with people. A lot of people. Bunch of people. I shook my head, and as i did so, Jason suddenly got up and walked towards me, catching everyone's eyes towards us. I gulped softly and my stomach flipped.

"Come sit with us," Jason asked, sitting across me. I shook my head.

"You're kidding me. Now go, you don't want to be infamous now," I said, with an assuring smile.

"So you're not coming?" Jason asked one last time. I shook my head. Then all of a sudden, he picked up my tray with one hand, walked around to go get me up and pushed me with another to make me actually walk with him to the popular table. I hesitated.

"Jason, please!" I begged, looking around like an idiot. He still didn't listen. Instead, he dropped the tray down and made me actually sit with him around everyone. This was my first time. MY first to ever sit around popular people. FIRST EFFING TIME!

"Uhh.." I awkwardly said.

"So. Julia these are the buddies. Buddies, meet Julia," Jason said, introducing me to everyone. WHAT THE EFF WAS I SUPPOSE TO SAY?! I panicked. But no one said a word, they just looked at me. Like i was stupid. Like i was an outcast, which i was.

~~~~~

Throughout the whole lunch, no one said a word to me. Jason on the other side tried to talk to which i replied by only a smile. When lunch was over, everyone rushed out. Some girls were nice enough to wave bye to me but the others just walked out, disgusted.

Some said i was gorgeous but the only reason why they hated me was because i was an outcast. AN OUTCAST!

Every class i went through were bogus like always except that one class. With Jason in it.

When the final bell rang, we all rushed out. I on the other side walked to my house like usual. It was a long walk but it was better than being in the bus. Half way through a mile of walk, someone honked behind me. I looked back to find Jason in his Red Camaro Zl1. My mouth flew open. This was heaven he was riding in. I always dreamed of having this car but i knew it was impossible. I wasn't even lucky enough to go near it but here i was. Two steps away from it.

Lucky bastard.

I realized i was blocking his way when i moved to the side, giving him the way. He chuckled and shook his head, coming to my level. He pulled his window down and i melted. The car was sexy but another sexy trait was sitting inside it, making it look more sexier.

"You know..I didn't honk to get you to move aside. I honked to get you INSIDE!" Jason said, smiling at me. Then again, my mouth flew open. Wide open for him to laugh at.

"You expect me? To get inside? With you? In this beyond sexy, god-like car? Are you..serious!?" I asked, pointing to myself in every sentence. He nodded, chuckling.

"Yes, now get inside, hun," He said, making me melt all over again. I looked around to see if anyone was watching us. When the coast was clear, i hesitated. Jason knew i was hard to get so he kicked his door open, grabbed my wrist and legitimacy pushed me in, buckling me. Then he got on the other side, did the same with his and looked at me.

"Was that hard?" He asked. but i didn't answer. My mouth was wide open and i was out of it.

"Jason?" I then asked, not moving an inch. Jason chuckled again.

"Whaddup?"

"You fulfilled my dream.." I whispered, running my fingers through the starring wheel in front of him.

"Sexy ass," Jason suddenly murmured, with a smirk.

"Whats that?" I asked, more like a snap. I heard that.

"Nothing. My pleasure," He defended, smiling. I looked away and suppressed a smile.

"I know you're smiling," Jason said, driving away. I chuckled and looked at him and he did so.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASEE :)Great!