Swallow and Spit

6.

I woke up but realized i wasn't on my uncomfortable bed. The walls weren't the same, the furnitures were different and the room was enormous. I loved the bed. It was comfortable and very calming. Then i remembered, I was sold to Jason. Sold. Was i sold or..saved?

"Breakfast?" Someone suddenly asked, knocking me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and shook my head.

"No thanks," I murmured. Then he came closer to me with a plate of yummy looking food. Omelet, bacon, grilled cheese and orange juice. A Richie Rich offering a regular breakfast on a regular plate with a regular juice, shocking. But the breakfast looked good and i was hungry.

"What do you want then?" He asked, sitting down next to me. Such hospitality.

"What i want is for me to be let go," I said, giving him a genuine smile. He smirked and shook his head.

"And what i want is for us to be friends," Jason said, smiling. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I never had friends nor do i want one," I veraciously said. Jason got serious this time.

"I know that. I may not know so much about you but all i can say is that you're a really sweet girl. I know how your "mom" is. I've known her since a while. I know what you go through by just looking at you. I know you're drugged and i saved you last night," Jason stated, putting aside the breakfast. I secretly blushed but didn't want to. I never blushed before until now and it felt weird. No one had ever sweet talked me like this before.

And then i remembered. He saved me last night by injecting me with plentiful pain.
But did i want to be his friend?

"Why do you want to be my friend?" I asked, sitting with my legs crossed on the bed. He did the same and faced me.

"Because you're a very sweet girl and i do not want you to go through such harsh conditions. You deserve to smile and I can provide you with that," Jason replied. I smiled a little.

"I'm not going to fall for it. I still have not forgotten what you said to me earlier. Earn the friendship," I said. He nodded, giving in and told me to eat my breakfast. Which i did, then i quickly got ready and rushed downstairs. The pain was still there. My skin was mildly punctured. I wore his clothes, shockingly. What would everyone say? This was so weird. But i didn't want to go back to that hell hole with clothes ON. What would they say? I know. WHY DO YOU HAVE CLOTHES ON? DID HE NOT FUCK YOU?!

"You look great in my clothes," Jason said, checking me out. Yes, he checked me out but no sigh of lust or anything was written on his face. Strange compliment that i took.

'Thanks," I said, smiling. Then we both got into the car and drove away to school.

"What do I have to do to win you, Ms.Clark?" Jason then asked, looking at me and driving at the same time. I silently chuckled.

"Think about it yourself," I replied. Jason rolled his eyes and then parked at the students parking lot. We both got out at the same time and walked together. Together. In public. Where everyone would see us. I looked around and saw numeral amounts of looks again like last time. Except this time..the girls were covering their mouth as if i had did something wrong. They were jealous.

Of cource they would be. I was wearing Jason's clothes. I was at Jason's house. I was walking with Jason. In public. And for the first time ever, i smiled. Then all of a sudden, Jason wrapped his arms around me and we walked together. This time really close. He succeeded on passing his first step by showing me that he wasn't afraid to walk with me in public. I smiled even more. Then when we entered the doors, i stopped and looked at him. I had my first class with him.

"Thanks, Jason. For saving me last time," I murmured, biting my lip. Jason smiled and hugged me tight. My first hug ever. I didn't know what to do. So i did what he did. Wrapped my arms around him. For the first time, i felt warmth and love.

"Did I pass?" He then asked, making me laugh.

"Keep going," I said, smiling. Then we entered the classroom. I still felt his hug. My first hug. I felt tingles in my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please :) <3