You Have to Be Kidding Me Right?

Chapter 12

...They laugh and then all of a sudden you sense a space ship crash in the forest carrying your friend, Estrella Blanca Vaccarella, and boyfriend, Dayton Ace Coatsworth. You rush to find Luke so you don't go out without someone that has a lightsaber. Once in there you see Luke has a concerned face on as well.

"Bella, do you sense the people in the ship the just crashed?" inquires Luke

"Estrella and Dayton, they're not dead yet but they may if we don't get them out," you reply.

"Okay."

"I want to go Luke they are my friends!"

Luke smiles and he gets a speeder ready you go in the back while Luke and Han are in the front. You get to the crash site and Dayton is getting the debris off of Estrella. Han and Luke get out of the speeder and Luke looks at you.

"Stay in the speeder," Luke mandates.

"I will Luke," you reply.

Luke and Han helps Dayton and Estrella gets out unscathed because she was in a small patch of all big debris holding up the small ones from coming into her. Once she is checked out they go back to the speeder and hope in. You hug them both and it is a quite ride back to the academy. Once back at the Academy you know you have to go and take the sonogram. Dayton follows you as Estrella gets checked out by the droids.

"Baby doll, whats going on? Why are you going to the sonogram area?" Dayton inquires.

"About a month and a half a go I was raped terribly by a Sith and I got pregnant with his child," you answer.

Daytons face goes pale so you know Estrella's worries were correct.

"Dayton, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner but I didn't know how to."

"Its' alright, baby doll."

You smile and Dayton hugs you. You have the sonogram done and you look at the screen and you think Fred, George, and Luke were right about you having twins. The droids said that a doctor will confirm it in two days. You go back to the main part and Estrella is done.

"Estrella, I have something to tell you in my room," you state.

"Sure thing," she replies.

Once you three are in your room Isao looks at your friends especially Dayton because of his arm around your shoulders. He starts to growl and you hear it.

"Isao, be nice the boy is my boyfriend!" you state.

Isao immediately stops and goes to the window. You three sit down and you sigh.

"Estrella, what I have to tell you may come to you as a shock since we knew each other for our whole life," you start.

"So something bad happened to you?" she inputs.

"Yes, a month and a half ago I was captured by a new Sith named Buru he raped me every night and now I have become pregnant with his child or children."

"Oh my, are you alright?" Estrella asks. "I thought something happened to you but not that terrible."

"I'm fine."

You hear the Weasley twin at your door trying to hack into your code you quickly turn on your security camera and you see them working.

"Would you two give it a rest!" you shout and the look up and wave.

"Let us in!" The reply.

"Why?"

"We want to see your 'boyfriend'," Fred teases not knowing that the guy beside you is actually your boyfriend.

"Sure."

You turn it off and look at Dayton to tease them. Dayton opens the door and he stares at them.

"What do you want? My girlfriend and I were playing a game," Dayton replies.

"What type of a game?" they reply.

"A game where identical twins aren't allowed. And do either of you two like my girlfriend"

They freeze up and look at each other.

"Well we like her as a friend and we have been trying to get her to laugh while you were gone," Fred states.

"Hey, Bella, get this aggressive boyfriend away from us!" George yells over to you.

"I think not," you reply.

"What do you want with my girlfriend?"

"Nothing"

Dayton starts to laugh and the twins look at each other.

"Hey you two were just teasing?" the twins state in unison.

Dayton nods his head. You guys talk for awhile and....