You Have to Be Kidding Me Right?

Chapter 9

...You wake up to Fred and George making noises around you.

"What do you two want?" you inquire.

"It's eleven," Fred states.

"Good," you state as you get up. "Goodnight you two"

They kiss you on your cheek and leave. You and Snape go back to your room and you have a pleasant night sleep. You wake up at your normal time and you know you want to talk to Luke why would this have happened to you. You go to see Luke after your breakfast in your room since you didnt feel like eating with the Weasleys. You see Luke talking to Dumbledore.

"Luke, can we take a walk in the forest?" you inquire as you walk through the door.

Luke turns around and looks at you, "Sure the planning is completed anyways. We were talking about you."

You smile and Dumbledore turns at you, "I hope everything goes well for you and the kid"

Dumbledore leaves and Luke hugs you. You guys go on a walk and you suspend what you want to talk to him about for a long time.

"What do you want to talk about, Bella?" Luke inquires.

"Why did Buru rape me besides him being a Sith? There has to be more to it than that. I think there are strings somewhere. Why else would you hold me on a tight leash now?" you reply.

"We don't know for sure but there may be a chance you are part of an experiment to turn you to the dark side. It is just speculation. We haven't got any solid proof. But you have been put through a lot of test through them."

"So in other words we are on the same track?"

"Yes"

"Okay, would Lord Voldemort be considered to be a part of the people doing this?"

"Not to you, he wants Harry Potter dead."

"But I'm related to Harry Potter so..."

"He doesn't know you are related to him and plus Anakin was placed there to protect you and to get information if Voldemort would come after you. If he would Anakin would come to the Academy and tell me then you would be under stricter guard. If he doesn't then no additional guard will be placed on you."

You guys stop on a hill over looking a water fall.

"Over the years that Mara and I have taken you in we saw you grow in to a beautiful young lady. You always bloom when nothing is going right for you."

"Adversity"

"You may have your peace times but when something like this happens to you. It proves how much you are worth."

"Luke, what are you saying?"

"You made friends right away here when we first brought you here to heal from the fire and now Fred and George Weasley have taken a liking to you after the rape. Many of the friends on Earth you have became your friends for your cool under stressful situations. You have a level head and can tell what is right and wrong."

"I couldn't have been placed on Earth just for misery and suffering."

"You weren't you were placed there to start a new chain of magic users. After you more Jedi will show up on Earth and they will need your training especially your kids."

"But I can't afford a dojo for Jedi training."

"I know. Mara and I will pay for it. Your work for the Ministry of Magic will be in the dojo. I didn't tell you that part until I thought you needed to know."

"Hold on did you say kids?"

"Well, I don't know for certain but I have been looking through the force to make sure you are alright. Yesterday when you were in your cave with Anakin, I thought I saw two fetuses. But don't take my word for it. You still have a while before your first sonogram."

You roll your eyes, "But my family isn't known to have twins anymore. They did in older generations but not now."

"Do you know what the older generation blood type where?"

"My biological parents never talked about it much just saying that I'm the strongest pure-blood wizard ever. Both sides of my family are pure-blood wizards for several generations. They were mapping it but it was destroyed in the fire so it never got finished. At one point they did have a confused look on their face when they looked at me."

"They were about to go into when the families started with your blood. From what I know of your family history, two powerful Jedi in the Old Republic was observing the planet. While they were observing they fell in love with two witches and married them and became permanent observers for two generations then it ceased. The Jedi offspring were dying of while the Wizard or Witch would survive. They did not marry non-magic or force sensitive for the fear of the wizards or witches offspring would die off. They did marry muggle-borns or half wizards/human on occasion. Unlike the Malfoy's your family had secret family friends outside of the world and did not discriminate them."

"So my family tree was started by Jedi?"

"Yes."

"So that means over time I would have been expected because of the genes. But if other ones died off how come I survived?"

"Your mediclorians, unlike here where the bigger ones are suited it didn't like the Earths consisting changing weather patterns. It had to adapt by becoming smaller so it didn't get affected. Once it got small enough it started to build up in your great-grandparents, grandparents, and parents before there was enough to get a Jedi or in your case more than enough to be one. The Malfoys and Blacks come from the same line as you do but they were formed from Sith so they will get Jedi sometime soon. And if the kid doesn't have the right size for it. Your body will dispose of it."

You nod your head and...