Through The Dark

Chapter 2

“So, how were we?” he asked between breaths while putting his guitar down.

“You guys were amazing! I don’t think there’s even one person in this building that thinks otherwise.”

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. Though it was too late and Mikey came screaming about something. No one could make him out.

Gerard; “Calm down Mikey. What’s wrong?”

Mikey looked at him in confusion while trying to catch his breath.

“Nothing is wrong! There’s guys out there that want to give us record deals.” he finally replied between breaths.

Ray; “No Way!”

Everyone looked around at each other and started jumping around in excitement. The guys finally grabbed their composure and walked out to the bar to talk to the people and newly found fans. I sat down on the couch and Brie walked over.

“So, how are things going?”

“Okay, I guess.”

“I mean between you and Frankie?” she asked while sitting next to me.

“Same as always. Why?”

“Well, you guys have been together for like forever. Thought he might of popped a certain question tonight.”

She raised an eyebrow and I pushed her.

“Nah, I don’t think he’s like that. At least right now he’s not. We’re still too young.”

“If you say so.”

She pushed me back and got up before I could get payback. I sighed and just sat there thinking.

After a while, I walked out to the car. About an hour or two passed before anybody came out.

“Aren’t you freezing?” Gerard asked while pulling his keys out.

“Of course, but its better than being in there with that smell.”

“I hear ya. The rest of the guys should be out soon.”

“Okay.”

He walked away to a huge white van and got in. A few minutes later he drove off to the front of the building.

Brie finally came out and we drove off to our apartment. When we got there I went straight to my room and plopped on to my bed.