Through The Dark

Chapter 3

I awoke to the sound of banging on my door. When I opened my eyes, I saw my cell phone vibrating across the nightstand. I picked it up and walked to the door.

“Hello?”, I said into the phone while opening the door to find Brie in her pj’s.

“Hey, Babe”, I heard on the other side of the phone. Brie shook her head and walked away.

“What’s up?”, I asked while closing the door back.

“The guys and I were talking last night to a few concert managers and record producers, ect.. and we were thinking about going on tour. Was wondering what you though about it?”

“I think its great. It could be you guys big break and to gain some fans.”

“I’m so glad that was your reaction.”

He sighed into the phone.

“What’s wrong?”

“Well, if we go on the road, we’ll be far away from each other. So, I was wondering if you wanted to come along?”

I paused and practically stared a hole through the wall. I was dumb struck without a thought crossing my mind. Then, I started to stutter into the phone.

“Re… really?”

“Yeah, but only if you want to.”

“Uh…sure…I’d love to.”

“You’ve made me so happy. We leave in less than a week.”

“That soon?”

“Yeah, the tour manager said the sooner the better.”

“Ah, I see. Okay.”

“I have to go. I’ll see you later. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

-click-