Through The Dark

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I plopped down on my bed in a daze. What would I do on tour with the band? I’ll just take up useless space. There was a knock on the door again and I sighed.

“When are you going to come out of that room? The day is young and we need to fill it!”

Brie yelled through the door, laughing afterwards. I smiled a little and got up to grab some cloths and make my way to the bath room for a shower.

After I got cleaned up, I barely made a step out the door when Brie grabbed my arm and pulled me out the front door, grabbing our jackets off their hooks on the way.

“What’s the rush? Where are we going?” I demanded.

All she did was laugh as I got into the passenger seat. She threw my jacket at me and slammed the door. Then she ran to the drivers side, putting her jacket on as she went. She opened the door and sat down. Then she started the engine without even buckling her seat belt first.

I reached around her to put it on her as she speed off. She was stuck in some sort of “la la land” to even notice. With a huge grin across her face, she pulled into a parking lot and drove around the back of the building. She shut the engine off and struggled to get out of her seat belt. I just stared in amazement.

“What’s going on? You’re acting as if Coheed or something is in there.”

She looked at me and her grin got even bigger. That was it. That’s why she was acting this way. The only thing that would make her act this way was Coheed And Cambria. But, why were they here?

She finally got her seat belt off and jumped out of the car. I tried to keep up with her as she ran for the back door and started to bang on it. I then realized we were at the bar from the night before.

Bob answered and my eyes grew wide. I wondered if the rest of the guys were here. I wondered if Frankie was here. Of course they were.

Brie squeezed pass Bob to get in. I knew if she tackled the band, there was going to be cops here in a heart beat.

As I made my way through, Brie was standing there wide eyed at the sight on the band. For once, she was speechless. I couldn’t help but find it extremely funny.

Bob walked pass both of us to stand next to Mikey, and Frankie came to stand next to me. Taking my hand like it was normal routine. The lead singer of Coheed, Claudio, looked over at us as well as the rest of the band. And his eyes fell on Brie.

“Hi.” He said, making a adorable smirk that I could tell melted Brie out of her shock. Her face turned red and she responded in a low voice. But was still able the give a smirk of her own. Then she walked over to him, extending her hand.

He took it into his, and kissed the back of it. Sending even brighter colors of red across her face. He looked into her eyes. I knew that look.

“My name is Claudio.” He said in a smooth voice. “We’re going to be touring with your friends, My Chemical Romance.”

“Oh, I know who you are. I’m a huge fan. My name is Brie.” She responded. Her words flowing out in a rush. She let out a huge breath after she finished.

“Its nice to meet you Brie.” He smiled.

“Nice to meet you too,…. Claudio.” She smiled back.