Status: Updating about every week or so, sometimes earlier. Comments are amazing :D

Unexplainable Thoughts

Chapter Nine

I think my heart literally stopped when I finally realized that Mr. Reed now knew everything that has been happening to me.

I rested my face in my hands as I shook my head back and forth, wishing this was only a dream. I mumbled "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." over and over again.

After a few good minutes of that, my panic attack being reduced to my shaking hands and my nervous eyes darting around the room.

"I... uh... I..." My voice shook incredibly as the feeling of being caught overcame me.

"I know you wrote this, Ver." He motioned to the paper in front of me as he towered over my desk.

"I read it thoroughly, and I knew it was you because I compared it to your Julius Caesar Response sheet that I gave you today." He then came behind me and rotated my chair so I was parallel to my desk.

After he had moved me, he grabbed a chair from a seperate desk, flipped it around so the back of it was facing me, and sat down casually, laying his arms over the back of the chair.

"Ver," He sighed before continuing."You have such a talent for writing and interpreting other's writings also. I just wish I didn't have to find out by reading that piece of paper."

I began chewing on the inside of my cheek in a nervous fashion, along with my eyes that seemed to be glued to my favorite, scuffed, and worn, vintage checkered converse high-tops.

"But... I'm also very intrigued by what you wrote. You've been getting uh... visions... as you called them?" I nodded my head in response, my eyes moving up to look at him as he spoke.

"I understand that they involve me and yourself in multiple situations. I'd like to know exactly what those visions were like, and how you felt in the vision, as well as after. It would help me understand what exactly you've been going through lately." He spoke in a seriously concerned and caring voice that made me feel obliged to tell him everything.

I decided that I would tell him about the vision that involved the car and the sunset.

"Well, uh... When you asked me to stay after class that one day, we were talking and uh..." I hesitated, wondering if I should mention that his words were definitely too inappropriate for a teacher to say to his student.

"I know what you're talking about Ver. Just continue and tell me about the vision." He spoke softly, coaxing me to finish.

"At first, I was really confused to find myself sitting on the hood of a car, watching the sunset. But I became relaxed when uh... you... or I think it was you... wrapped your arms around my waist. It was strangely comforting and familiar. Then I noticed that on your or the man's arm was a dragonfly tattoo. A few moments later and you or he or whoever this man was, said that I would get one too, as soon as I was... completely... his." I spoke in a very soft voice, not wanting to break the extremely quiet air in the room. I paused, looking up at him, to see that he was staring at me intently, so I continued.

"As for after this vision... Apparently I had fainted, which was very strange for me, considering that I have never fainted before in my entire life. I think I was just confused at first, but the more I thought about it, I thought I was going crazy or something. But... I don't know. It's just that I've never... thought about a teacher that way before. I don't where these visions are coming from. I mean... it's not that I don't think you're attractive or anything, but I just wouldn't be thinking about these things during class normally, it seems like that's when they always come to me." My heart seeped out through my words as I told him exactly how I had been feeling.

For a little while, we both remained silent. I returned my gaze to my converse covered feet as they dug themselves into the floor.

"So while you're in the vision, everything feels completely normal?" I nodded my head at his inquiry.

A few moments of silence proceeded, and I awkwardly found myself looking around the room in an attempt to not look at him.

"Do you really think that I'm... attractive?" He leaned towards me, showing his high interest in my answer to his question.

"I..." His question caught me off guard, leaving me speechless as I stared at him. I blinked a few times to make sure this was actually happening before I was gazing into his endearing, twinkling eyes.

"Ver?" His voice came out in a husky whisper, sending chills up and down my spine as I continued to stare into his eyes.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have gorgeous eyes?" I breathed out as his large hand reached out to gently cup my cheek.

The abnormal warmth radiating from his hand created a tingling sensation throughout my body, which resulted in myself leaning into his touch and closing my eyes. A quiet moan left my lips as his hand moved down to grasp my neck softly.

My eyes slowly opened to reveal Mr. Reed's handsome face moving towards my own.

I closed my eyes once more before our lips melded together in a hot, passionate kiss that resulted in fireworks exploding inside my head.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I expected see his eyes closed and his face relaxed as our lips were attacking each others.

But when I actually did open my eyes, the feeling of his lips against my own was gone, as well as the sight of him leaning towards me.

Instead, he was seated in the chair across from mine, with a strange look on his face before he spoke words that I had heard once before.

"Do you really think that I'm... attractive?"

This cannot be happening again...
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE!!!
MY COMMENTERS ROCK!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Why did Ver tell him everything?
Did she do the right thing?
Did Ver and Mr. Reed actually kiss or not?
Does Ver actually have feelings for Mr. Reed? Or is it just because of Mr. Reed's actions?
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WITH A COMMENT!!!
THANKS FOR READING!!!