Status: Active like your sex life ;)

Here's The Words That Tell The Truth, When It's Easier To Lie.

Kennedy

I woke to my phone vibrating non-stop on my night stand. I managed to reach over and hit the button and place it next to my head. It was 9 am, who calls someone that early?

“Hello?” I mumble.

“Hey!” shouts an egger Pat “Where you at?!”

“Sleeping” I reply.

“Well don’t!” he shouts “get up and met us at the water park!”

“Pat, it’s too early, the water park isn’t even open yet!” I sigh.

“So! Come on! We’re leaving now!” whines Pat.

“Okay okay” I say throwing my legs off the edge of the bed. “I’ll meet you there”.

Pat squealed like a little girl and hung up. I pull myself up and walk to the closet to pick out some clothes and find my bathing suit trunks. I go to the bathroom and brush my hair down and put jell in it to keep it under control somewhat.

I slip on my vans and run down stairs grabbing a snack and water before hunting my mom down to ask for some money. I finally spot her sitting in the living room watching television. I had to approach this nicely because I knew her boyfriend and his son was coming over here later.

“Mommy” I whine.

“What?”

“I need some money” I push, squinting my eyes as I wait for the answer.

“For?” She asks.

“The guys want me to meet them at the water park” I explain. I didn’t like asking my mom for things but it’s not like I really wanted to go to the stupid water park but Pat made it seem like he was going to kill me if I didn’t. Plus Pat is my best friend and I didn’t want to let him down.

“Now Kennedy, you know that-“

I cut her off. “I know mom, I know and I’ll be back before then! I promise!” I plead.

The sigh my mother let out could probably be heard clear to China. I knew she didn’t want me to go and she wanted to make a good impression on her boyfriend. “I guess, but you better be back by like seven”. She hands me 30 bucks to get in and 20 to just spend. I kiss her on the cheek and run out the door.

“Thanks Mom!” I yell back.

I open the door to see Pat and Garrett outside in the driveway. Pat was hanging half way out the window with no shirt on and just his trunks. “Get in Loser!” he shouts to me before immerging back into Garrett’s bright yellow car.

“I have to be back by eight” I inform as I get into the backseat.

“But dude” whines Pat “Night swimming starts at 9!”

“I’m sorry” I admit “Mom’s rules”

“Since when did you listen to your mom?” asks Garrett.

“I don’t know, she really seems to like this guy” I reply.

“Well don’t worry” says Pat “we’ll get you home some way or another!”

“Just don’t have John take me home!” I begged.

Garrett and Pat chuckle. “Why?” asks Garrett.

“Because his car smells like hookers and beer” I laugh.

“Oh” chuckles Garrett.”Well I wouldn’t doubt it”

“I wonder who John is bring with him today?” asks Pat “He always brings about 10 people with him”

“I know!” agrees Garrett.

John always had more friends than all of us put together. He also had many lady friends but whatever, I’s have a lot of lady friends too if I looked like him. I mean Hey! He is hot…..no homo.

We arrive at the park shortly after. I hated it being summer, the park was way too crowded and I didn’t do well with crowds. The first thing I saw was John, Jared, Halvo, and Nick. No others and no girls. Wow, I was proud of John.

“Hey guys!” shouts Pat as we get closer to the group.

“Hey Patty!” greets John rubbing his fist in his hair. John then turns and looks at me “How’d you get to leave the house? Isn’t your mom’s boyfriend coming today?” he questions.
“Yeah, I barely got to come but I have to be back by eight” I replied as we all started to go into the park; Paying first of course.

“That sucks” says John handing his money to the person who takes the money. Of course she was pretty, tall and brunette. John couldn’t pass up flirting with her. “Hey pretty lady” he beams “Come here often?” she stood there with a blush and a smile.

“Of course she does idiot, she works here! Now move Casanova, I have to pay” I shout pushing him out of the way. He continues to the changing room while I pay to get in.

After I hand the girl my money I had gotten from my mom, I follow the others into the changing rooms. The room smelled of chlorine and the floor was soaked with water from pervious guys. Thinking of that, kind of made me sick. Walking in other guys nasty water, yuck.

“Are you coming?” ask the guys from the exit.

“Yeah yeah” I reply. “After I change”.

The guys agree and make their way out to the pool. I enter a stall and get changed. I hated how pale and skinny I was. It kind of made me not want to get undressed and go out there and face all those people. Because trust me, they were a lot of hot sweaty people enjoying the coldness of the pool. I stand there pinching my stomach skin in the mirror.

“Hey Ken! You coming?” asks Pat from the other side of the certain.

“Y-yeah” I stutter “Be right out”.

“What you doing in there?” asks Pat as I walk out of the changing stall.

“Changing?” I chuckle “that is what it’s for”

“True” laughs Pat. “Beat you to the pool!” he shouts running out of the room.
“Not if I get there first!” I shout running after him.

*`*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~~*

The day just seemed to get hotter, there was defiantly sweat everywhere on my body and the water wasn’t helping. It also didn’t help that my shoulders and back was red with blisters from the sun.

“Oh C’mon Ken!” shouts Jared as I get out of the pool “Don’t get out!”

“I’ve been in there for like 3 hours now!” I whined.

“Don’t be party pooper!” shouts Halvo splashing water up at me.

“Why don’t you guys go harass Pat?” I suggest.

“He is in the bathroom” explains Jared. “Just come back in!”

“No” I firmly stated “Go cock block John”.

Not that it surprised me, but John was over there flirting with the hot life guard. Man, sometimes John just makes me want to hit him. He was such a man slut. But underneath his sluttiness, he was a good guy.

Halvo and Jared both look at each other with big grins and make their ways to John. I wasn’t going to stick around to watch what they were going to do next. I turn and walk over to wear Garrett was lying on a towel reading a book.

“Hey” I say sitting down beside him. “Why haven’t you got in the water?”

“Reading” he replies. “Plus I don’t like swimming in front of people”.

“Oh, good reason” I chuckle.

Garrett continues to look down at his book. I could never just sit down and read a book; it was too boring for me. I get distracted too easily. I’m like Pat when It comes to books and reading junk.

“Since you’re dry, can you tell me what time it is?” I ask.

Garret pulls out his phone and looks. “It’s 25 till seven”.

I shoot out of my seat and throw the towel around me, “Shit!” I yell loudly. “Garrett, you have to get me home!”

Garrett puts a piece of paper in between his marked pages and jumps up. “Better tell Pat we are leaving”

I scan the pool and finally see Pat in line to get some food. I rush over and inform him that Garrett had to take me home and that he’d be back. By then Garrett was ready to go. I guess I was going to half to explain a lot to my mom. She wasn’t going to be happy one bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's longer! :D I had free time in 4th period to finish this up haha. Comments would be much appreciated. (: