I CANT FIGURE OUT A NAME.

Chapter Three - The Beginning Of An End

Chapter 3 - The Beginning of the end.

The Chameleon watched John closely. He had installed cameras into Johns apartment in his short visit there, he hadn’t found what he seeked though which meant that all the more time had to be invested from his slowly decaying time limit. He had a deadline to meet. Otherwise he would miss his opportunity. He watched his movements like a lion watches it’s prey before it strikes. He watched as John cautiously stepped around the apartment, slowly finding everything the chameleon had left behind, surveying the damage. He chuckled to himself, he felt like a god, like a child who when finds a nest of ants can’t help but believe his they’re ruler, towering above them, he knew he could destroy Johns world in an instant if anything didn’t go to plan. He turned towards the screen of the camera watching Lois. Her beauty was astonishing. He slowly gazed upon her slumped over body. Studying her, making sure he took it all in, Her long yet muscular slim legs, Her shapely hips, And her chest. “Its perfect” he said aloud in a voice soft enough that only he could hear, not that anyone else would hear of course. “John won’t ever be getting her back, she’s mine now. Forever.” he thought coldly, the word forever lingering in his mind.

He clicked a blue button next to the screen he was watching, “Rise and shine Lois” He spoke into the voice altering microphone, fearing that he might recognise her voice. The spotlight above her flickered on, Blinding Lois with the sudden infiltration of the bright light in her eyes. He watched as she looked around, clearly panicking, He loved to see people squirm. He had all his life, Even from a young age he had loved terrorising animals and humans alike. His mind flickered back to when he was twelve.

He had kidnapped his girlfriend, hiding her in the families large barn. He had her tied to an old wooden chair, again, her wrists bound with barbed wire. He then proceeded to torture her, hitting her toes and fingers with hammers and tools, piercing her arms with knives until she was screaming for him to stop. Then when she was silent, he promptly knocked her out with a brick. He untied her legs and arms and proceeded to rape her. Violently. For hours. And when she finally awoke form her forced painful slumber, Her abused body was a bloody mess. When she cried from the pain and tried to move away from him he shot forward, trapping her, making sure she knew never to tell a soul.

He smiled an evil smile, that was one of his favorite memories. He turned back to the screen that showed Lois and watched as she gobbled up the food he had placed on the floor in front of her several hours earlier, he enjoyed seeing her eat like the bitch he saw her as. “Soon” he thought,”Soon, I’ll do that to you,” again getting lost in his memory. He smiled contentedly at that vile thought and turned towards the screen showing john’s apartment, “And your boyfriend won’t be able to stop me living out an old fantasy with you this time my dear, Not again” He thought as he picked up and began sharpening one of his many knives that was on the table in front of him.

John left his apartment building, still wondering what the riddle meant, turning it over in his head. He figured he would go see Tom, his friend who was good with riddles such as these. John phoned Toms mobile but received only a dial tone. Something was up. Had the “Chameleon” got to him too? He didn’t know. Panicked, he picked up his pace and walked the short distance to Tom’s apartment briskly. Not knowing what could be wrong.