Status: okay, okay. I'm editing-Michelle

Double Trouble

Purple for Toews, Blue for Kane

“So what should we do?” Patrick asked.

“Ever played charades?” I asked.

Both men nodded. “Great that’s what we’ll do then, now Ave-”

“Oh no you don’t,” Jonathan said. “You two are not going to be on the same team.”

“Why not?” Ave asked him, tilting her head to the side.

“You’d win this easy and that’s not fair, I’ll team up with Alina and you with Kaner.” He said.

We just stared at each other and shrugged.

“Ok. Only because you’re still not over us winning that two on two.”

“Which reminds me...” Avery smiled evilly. “You guys have to do whatever we want.”

“Fuck,” muttered Patrick.

“Right, so why don’t we forget this whole thing and let’s use our power over these men.” I said smiling.

“But how do we start,” we both said.
“Has anyone ever told you two how scary you are when you do that twin thing?” Kane asked nervous.

“Yeah,” again both of us saying.

“Now what to do...oh I know,” Avery said.

“I can’t believe that you’re making us do this,” Patrick whined.

“I will never live this down now,” Jonathan groaned.

“It’s not that bad, I mean you’re only going to be in silk boxers.” I shrugged.

Jonathan just glared at me. Avery was taking measurements and seeing what colors would fit well. If there was another talent that Ave had it was for fashion design, I guess she could have gone with a career in that if she wanted. She scratched down a few numbers and hash tagged numbers, walked away for a few minutes, and appeared with the two different coloured silk fabrics: a royal purple, and a sky blue.

“Ok, the purple is for Taze, and the blue is for Kaner. And shut up. Everyone will be asking where you got them boxers from, and I’ll just be hiding in the corner giggling my ass off.” Ave said as she walked to her sewing machine and took a glance at her little paper filled with measurements. She picked out a purple thread that matched the satin fabric and went to work on creating two pairs of silk boxers. I heard my phone ringing and I went to grab it.

“Well it looks like I have the whole day off,” I said smiling.

Avery was too busy to notice and the guys were sort of happy. I decided to get my sketchpad and start drawing, I noticed that when I went into my room someone had followed me; I turned around surprised to see Jonathan there.

“Oh hey,” I said a bit nervous. Ok I’ll admit he is attractive and I may have this small crush on him, sue me.

“I just, uh, wanted to-” he was trying to find the right words. “I wanted to apologize about what happened between your mother and family. Also, um I hope that you don’t feel that I took advantage of you when we were-”

“Jonathan, it’s fine. I mean we were both tired and you didn’t touch me or anything so it’s all good.” I smiled.

Jonathan’s smiled back making my insides turn to mush. He was looking at me conflicted and took a step towards me...and there was a knock on the door.
“Hey Tazer,” Patrick said. “Brittany called she said that she wanted to meet up with you later.”

“Fuck,” he muttered. “Alright, thanks I’ll just call her later.” He looked back at me.

“Your girlfriend huh?” I said lightly laughing; well a forced one.

“Yeah,” he said lightly.

“Well we should get back, I’m sure Avery is done with the boxers and I cannot wait to draw you guys in it and take pictures,” I smiled at the thought.

Instead of letting him answer back, I just walked past him and walked back into the living room not sparing him another glance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi...here is my update.

Let's see I'm sad that the Blackhawks are now out of the playoffs,yes I cried. And well I can't say that I'm sad for the Pens being eliminated, although seeing Flower sad made me sad; but GO FLYERS.

Now, if the Caps (my main team) can beat the Bruins that would be awesome.
CAPS IN GAME 7 LETS GO