Status: okay, okay. I'm editing-Michelle

Double Trouble

Worst Mistake of My Life

I was walking up the steps and sighed, I really hoped that I hadn’t made the worst mistake of my life. Jonathan and I split up once we went back to Johnny’s Ice House and he went to his place and I back home. I opened the front door to see that Kaner and Ave were in the kitchen and she was being teased by him, I guess the fact that he was way made it funnier.

“Hey Lina, we’re just making some chicken parm- hey what’s wrong?” She asked.

I sighed. “Nothing, I’ll be in my room.”

With that I walked to my room and laid down on the bed. Avery came in and laid down next to me.

“Lina,” she said softly. “What’s wrong and don’t say that it’s nothing.”

“Tazer asked me to be his girlfriend.”

She shot straight up and gave me a wide eyed look and smiled. “Really? Well what did you say?”
“I said yes,” I looked up to the ceiling.

“That’s great...but wait why aren’t you happy about this? If it were me I’d be smiling like there’s no tomorrow.”

“I’m afraid, damn it I should have said no...I still have time.”

“No! You are not going to say no. You guys like each other and there is no way that I’m letting what happened in the past affect you now. I love you but really just live in the moment.”

I half-smiled. “Yeah...”

There was a knock on the door and Kaner popped his head in.

“Is everything alright?”

“Yeah,” I smiled. “Everything is fine now.”

The phone rang and Avery answered it and I could see her face grow a bit pale. Kaner went up to her and put his shoulder around her. She put the phone on speaker and I could hear three sets of male voices talking.

“-that’s it we’re going over there.” I heard dad say.

“What why?” I shouted.

“Oh look, Alina is listening, well I guess we have to make sure that Jonathan gets the message clear too.”

“But who told you guys,” Avery asked.

“Sharpie,” I said with realization. “But why? I mean-”

“He’s only looking out for you girls on my behalf,” Daddy said.

Kaner was quiet throughout the whole thing. It seemed that he was afraid of the three men in my family. Now, I have to warn Tazer...well luckily he’s coming over after he gets a few errands finished.

“Really, Daddy? You’re keeping tabs on our lives?” Avery asked.

“Yes, I have to make sure my little girls are out of harms way, if that means keeping tabs then yes.”

“Hey dad, the earliest with all our schedules is in two weeks, ” Mike said.

“Sweet, it’s time to finally show some guys what it’s like to mess with the Addison men,” Mattie said.

“You guys are always full of testosterone,” I muttered.

“It’s only because we love you, no matter how much of a pain in the ass you girls can be,” Mattie responded.

“Well, I have to go back to work we’ll see you girls in two weeks.”

“Yes daddy,” we said.

With that we all hung up and then Avery and I stared at each other before going back to our normal business.
♠ ♠ ♠
HII SO I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY CAUSE I WAS LAZY AND I HAD LITTLE SLEEP....I AM OFFICIALLY GRADUATED. Hehehe, but yeah I was just I went to All Night Grad bahahaha yeah leave some love and :D
-Micky