Status: okay, okay. I'm editing-Michelle

Double Trouble

Challenge Accepted

The pain was unbearable and I couldn’t really focus, I knew that Kaner and Avery were with me, why out of all the fucking places I had to get hurt there. I felt the doctor come in and examine me and I had to go to the hospital. I felt a hand hold onto mine.

“Daddy, I don’t want to go through this again,” I whimpered.

“Shh,” he kissed my forehead. “It won’t be the same.”

I felt myself get drowsy and I blacked out.

Avery and I were smiling as we were playing at Kettler, it was a nice day to play hockey, what made it better was that we had the ice for three hours more.

“So, what do you want to do, best two out of three?” I teased Avery.

“Oh it’s on and watch, I’ll win,” she smiled back.

“Sure you will, if that makes you sleep better at night.”

“Oh shut up,” she pouted.

“Oh, stop it you big baby, now let’s play.”

We were playing a game of one and one, I have to say I was kicking her butt pretty badly, a game with me having five points and she with only two. She was trying her hardest to catch up, but I do play with speed and she with physical force, it was a blast and we were lost in our own worlds with music playing when it had abruptly stopped and we turned to face who had stopped the music. It seemed that it was the Washington Capitals...holy shit.

“I’m sorry, but you have to leave there is practice and we don’t want you to get hurt,” said Coach Boudreau.

“But we’ve got three more hours. I’m not moving my ass off this ice until our three hours are over, AND I don’t care who is telling me to leave.” Avery remarked.

“What my sister here is trying to say is that we had an agreement of having certain ice time, in exchange hosting birthday parties for the little kids.”

“Well sorry sweetheart, but this is more important than having fun so I suggest that you go to the other rink,” Coach said.

“What if we don’t,” Avery challenged.

“Then I guess I’ll have to call security,” he said.

“Wait, Coach, I’ve seen these girls before.” Said John Carlson. “They’re really stubborn and hell, they’re loved by personnel so I doubt anything happen.”

“Damn straight, now how the hell do you know that,” Avery said.

“I think someone has been checking these girls out,” said Mike Green smirking.

I could see John roll his eyes, Coach on the other hand had a contemplative look.

“Alright, fine, let’s play for this space, if you girls are willing.”

“Is that a challenge?” I asked.

He nodded. The Caps hollered in approval and it seemed that they were excited.

“Challenge accepted,” Avery responded smirking.

“Fine, then I’ll let you take some of my boys, it’s better practice...Carlson since you defended them you’re on their team.”

We had divided up into teams and Varlemov was our goalie. It seemed that it was going to be an interesting match.


“Lina, wake up...Lina?” I heard a voice say.

“Alina, baby please wake up,” I heard a male voice say.

“John, shut up and let me sleep. Ave tell John to leave, I’m tired,” I mumbled.

“Lina,” I felt his hand grab mine.

“John Carlson, I’m serious. I’m tired as fuck, my body hurts and-”

I opened my eyes and when they focused, my eyes widened. That wasn’t John, it was Jonathan.

“Hey Lina.” I heard Ave’s weak voice. I weakly turned my head and smiled at my sister. She looked like a mess. Her eyes were puffy, and her hair was all knotted. She was wearing Mattie’s jacket, and it seemed like she was wearing nothing underneath, but I could guess that she had her spandex on.

“You look like a mess.” I told her hoarsely. She chuckled.

“You don’t look any better. How are you?”

“Tired as fuck, sore, my body hurts, and that heart monitor is annoying me.” I huffed. She squeezed my hand.

“I was so scared.” She whispered. I squeezed her hand back.

“I’m sorry. I’m not going anywhere.” I replied back to her.

“Uh.. Sorry to interrupt the sister moment here, but what does John Carlson have to do with me waking you up?” Jonathan asked.

“Nothing,” I said softly.

The stupid heart monitor started to increase as my pulse did, you’ve got to be fucking kidding me. I sighed.

“I just, I’m in pain and I really don’t want to talk about it. Can you just, I just want someone to hold me and be there for me please,” I could feel Ave looking at me and giving my hand a squeeze. Jonathan nodded and sat down on the other chair, taking a hold of my other hand.

“Alright. We can talk about it when you are ready.” He said. I sighed in relief, and finally processed that only they were in here.

“Where’s Daddy and the idiots?” I asked them.

“They just left to get some food.They’ll be back.” Ave said quietly. I looked at my sister and scooted as much to the side towards Jonathan as I could.

“Come lay next to me.” Ave began to protest but I cut her off. “Don’t even try to deny that you don’t want to cuddle. Come on, up on the bed.” Ave smiled at me and climbed up next to me, lightly cuddling into me, making sure not to jostle my body in any way that could cause my injury to get even worse.

“I love you Lina.” She said, giving me a kiss on the cheek before laying her head back down on the pillow.

“I love you too, Ave. So...what exactly happened when I blacked out.”

“They had to take your appendix out,” Avery said grave.

My eyes and my heart started speeding up.

“Now that’s mean,” Tazer said. “They just had to stitch up a cut and make sure that you hadn’t broken any bones.”

I visibly relaxed, he just rolled his eyes and scooted his seat nearer and gave me a light kiss on the nose.
“Wait, you’re all here?” I asked them. He nodded, just as Daddy, Mikey, and Mattie walked in.

“Hey sweetie, it’s great to see you awake. You have quite a large amount of visitors waiting for you in the lobby.” Daddy said. “Even some Penguins are here waiting.”

“Holy shit, really?” I awed. They all nodded their heads. “Well I guess I have to stop calling them Shitsburgh then.”

“I guess so,” he said. We all chuckled and Mike came up to me with a sad smile.

“I am so sorry Lina Ballerina.” He said softly, using the childhood nickname he used to call me.

“It’s fine, accidents do happen and as you can see I’m fine.”

“Yeah, at least it wasn’t as bad as the first time. We were ready to murder that Carlson kid.” Mattie said.

“Geezus Christ, you and that testosterone, I swear all this modeling is making you stupid,” Mike said.

“Oh shut it, just because you’re a big time lawyer-”

“Boys, shut it.” Daddy commanded.

They shut up. “Sorry,” they both said.

“Hey guys when can I leave? This monitor is annoying the shit out of me and I’m ready to sleep in my bed, cuddled with-”

“No cuddling with Jonathan,” Mattie warned.

“I was going to say with my Slapshot pillow pet dipshit.” I rolled my eyes. “Really and if I wanted to cuddle with Tazer I can cause he’s my fucking boyfriend,” I all but yelled.

“Calm your tits,” Avery said.

“Shut up,” I muttered.

“We can leave now, you’ll just have to sign some papers,” Daddy said.

I nodded. “Sweet now get me out of this hellhole.”
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUUUUUN what is happening please leave love. I think we've killed Nana enough. Hehe please and thank you.
-Michelle